Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG (15143 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by alen4smith(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2019
rusher14:
Onnoghen made the rod for his own back.

Onnoghen is finished.
onnoghen is history just like salami was history back then.the noise will eventually die down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by ofoka: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2019
WE ARE IN TROUBLE IN NIGERIA TODAY. TYRANNY IS MANIFESTING AND BEATING ITS CHEST

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by shacks99(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2019
It's like we don't know what we want in this country, how can you support a man who has stashed millions of dollars in his account for his children and claim to have forgotten but not to have forgotten to include it in his will ? And some idiots are here crying due process, did he follow due process in acquiring the money and assets ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by Sholaco: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2019
Yes ooooooo
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by topstone4: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2019
southpole:
It is only a mad man that will want to try all criminals at the same time. If you doubt me go and wear all your clothes at the same time without being selective and walk in the street let hear what people will call you.

Dasuki had been granted bail for about a year now.

Deji Adeyanju had been granted bail for several months now.

Have you asked yourself why Buhari refused to obey those rules of law, but now decided to obey this one?

Defending Buhari make you sound stupid. I suggest you desist if your life has any honour left in it.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by JimD(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

And what will the EU and US do?

What did they do in Congo recently? They only wailed.

Congo is not Nigeria.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2019
NewsMuncher:

It is unfortunate that in the ensuing debate, the talk about due process has overshadowed the talk about the substance. Procedure cannot or should not trounce substance..."

When a mature man talks more than a bunch of pregnant women, he's sure to talk himself into trouble.

@ the highlighted , Buhari's government is telling us not to bother about the procedure but about the substance. The procedure is the law, the substance is that the CJ is corrupt. Clearly, Buhari believes the law is inferior to the need for punishment.

The man is still the miliary man of 1984;

This man doesn't care about law or order. He isn't built to lead a democracy. This is same statement he made at the NBA annual address that the rule of law should take a backseat to security issues.

In other words, Buhari as we have noticed is ready to suspend and disregard due process and rule of law to do what he wants as is the case with the illegal, political suspension of Onoghen.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by southpole: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2019
topstone4:

Have you asked yourself why Buhari refused to obey those rules of law, but now decided to obey this one?

Defending Buhari make you sound stupid. I suggest you desist if your life has any honour left in it.

The difference between you and I is that you handle people while I handle issues. For the examples you stated above, you are right, Buhari should have abide by the courts' decisions but for you to think that all criminals be tried at the same time I believe you are wrong. Almost everything about this world is selective that is one of the principles governing the world. Don't hate Buhari just because he is Buhari, rather hate the blunders he committed and stand with him on the things he did right. I can't imagine myself supporting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by AllenSpencer: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2019
JimD:

Congo is not Nigeria.

If they can't influence a small Congo, how much more a giant like Nigeria.

The days of EU and US has expired. Countries are aligning with China and Russia. At worst, we barnish their diplomats which they also will do, and halt trade.

You saw what happened in Venezuela when Trump identified with Parallel Government. Russia already issued warning to US to stay clear. Syria is another play where you see that this US and EU doctrine has expired.

Countries now have powerful options to align with.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by southpole: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2019
topstone4:

The difference between you and I is that you handle people while I handle issues. For the examples you stated above, you are right Buhari should have abide by the courts' decisions. But don't hate Buhari because he is Buhari, rather hate the blunders he committed and stand with him where he did well. For the issue concerning Onnoghen I can't imagine myself supporting corruption. I don't hate Onnoghen I love him but I hate what he did that is the issue.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by laistic: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Omeokachie:
Moment I saw it was a statement issued by Lai Mohammad, I decided not to waste my time reading up lies.

Not lie bro
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by MrCEO69(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author= post=75217237][/quote]

Is buhari not supporting corruption Those in and around him have cases but nothing is done to them. Please can u tell me why? Since it seems like u know buhari to well.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by sotall(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
southpole:
Free your mind by being objective, you will live long
Rather retrieve your brain from zombie-ism and free your future generations from political slavery and undemocratic laws
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by Amudeneogu: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Did you said what a responsible government suppose to say on this issue?
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Which justice?
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by topstone4: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
southpole:

The difference between you and I is that you handle people while I handle issues. For the examples you stated above, you are right Buhari should have abide by the courts' decisions. But don't hate Buhari because he is Buhari, rather hate the blunders he committed and stand with him where he did well. For the issue concerning Onnoghen I can't imagine myself supporting corruption. I don't hate Onnoghen I love him but I hate what he did that is the issue.

But you can imagine yourself praising Ganduje for corruption? Is that your own idea of "handling issues"?

And where did this "hate Buhari" nonsense came from? Are you saying opposing Buhari is synonymous with "hate"?

Like I told you earlier, supporting Buhari makes you sound stupid. Stop rubbishing your honour if you still have any left
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by southpole: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
topstone4:

But you can imagine yourself praising Ganduje for corruption? Is that your own idea of "handling issues"?

And where did this "hate Buhari" nonsense came from? Are you saying opposing Buhari is synonymous with "hate"?

Like I told you earlier, supporting Buhari makes you sound stupid. Stop rubbishing your honour if you still have any left
Nobody in his right senses will support Ganduje if he is confirmed guilty. Ganduje is a serving governor and the immunity clause shield him from prosecution or are you saying you are not aware that serving governors cannot be prosecuted while in office? If yes then go and learn. Ganduje would be prosecuted after leaving office by Atiku and I hope he has the liver to do that. Opposing Bulgari is not Synonymous with hate but your tone is suggesting that and just for suspending a corrupt Chief Justice. Buhari cannot fight all the corrupt people at the same time Atiku will come and fight the rest, as I earlier said if he has the liver. You asked whether opposing Buhari is synonymous with hate which I responded no,

Is supporting Buhari for suspending a corrupt chief justice synonymous with stupidity? Mr know all I wait for your answer
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by virgintoto(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
kehinde1588:
I trust my Buhari.

God punish all of una wey dey defend corruption.
Ur fada!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by tete7000(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Lai is now a lawyer interpreting the law. Drama happens in this country sha
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by James4bright(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2019
unreasonable justification for tyranny and dictatorship in a Democratic era.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by smalls001: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Omeokachie:
Moment I saw it was a statement issued by Lai Mohammad, I decided not to waste my time reading up lies.

Does not matter if you read it or not. The truth has been said but just too bitter for you.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by orisa37: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Silly Talk. Mass Action is People's Talk and Democracy.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by propynich123: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by Larryndelaw: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:
I wonder why his words are taken serious, knowing that he is an unrepentant liar.
I can't waste my time reading lies.
Can you point to one thing that is lie in what he said. Say it now or keep quiet for ever.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by kehinde1588(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2019
virgintoto:

Ur fada!!!!!!
Your papa left yansh
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by topstone4: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
southpole:
Nobody in his right senses will support Ganduje if he is confirmed guilty. Ganduje is a serving governor and the immunity clause shield him from prosecution or are you saying you are not aware that serving governors cannot be prosecuted while in office? If yes then go and learn. Ganduje would be prosecuted after leaving office by Atiku and I hope he has the liver to do that. Opposing Bulgari is not Synonymous with hate but your tone is suggesting that and just for suspending a corrupt Chief Justice. Buhari cannot fight all the corrupt people at the same time Atiku will come and fight the rest, as I earlier said if he has the liver. You asked whether opposing Buhari is synonymous with hate which I responded no,

Is supporting Buhari for suspending a corrupt chief justice synonymous with stupidity? Mr know all I wait for your answer

But you supported the freezing of fayose's account despite the fact that he was a sitting governor, right?

You are a hypocrite trying hard, but unsucessfuly, to look honorable.

Babachir Lawal had been corrupt since the dawn of this government; has Buhari ever fought him for corruption?

Oni of the NIA was found corrupt; had he ever been fought by Buhari?

You support Buhari for unjustly removing the CJN for corruption, but support him for praising Ganduje the thief and protecting Babachir Lawal and Buratai, who are both thieves?!

You don't see opposition as hatred; so, what was the word hatred doing in your earlier comment?

No matter how a shameless person adorns the toga of honor, his gullibility will render his toga useless.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by adekolaelect(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:
I wonder why his words are taken serious, knowing that he is an unrepentant liar.
I can't waste my time reading lies.
Because it doesn't go your ways but Mr Fayose A.K A in pain is a through talker .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits / Lai, Aregbesola, Yari, Keyamo Lose Out, APC Inaugurates State Chairmen / Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.