Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG (15146 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by Burnabrain(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baba go jux form deaf and dumb
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by SOFTENGR: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
adekolaelect:
Because it doesn't go your ways but Mr Fayose A.K A in pain is a through talker .
Must I be in PDP to know that Mr. Lie is a liar?
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by southpole: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
topstone4:

But you supported the freezing of fayose's account despite the fact that he was a sitting governor, right?

You are a hypocrite trying hard, but unsucessfuly, to look honorable.

Babachir Lawal had been corrupt since the dawn of this government; has Buhari ever fought him for corruption?

Oni of the NIA was found corrupt; had he ever been fought by Buhari?

You support Buhari for unjustly removing the CJN for corruption, but support him for praising Ganduje the thief and protecting Babachir Lawal and Buratai, who are both thieves?!

You don't see opposition as hatred; so, what was the word hatred doing in your earlier comment?

No matter how a shameless person adorns the toga of honor, his gullibility will render his toga useless.
My friend don't allow naivety, juvenile delinquency and temper to becloud your brain. Remove the veil on your eyes and brain so you can see well. Argue with point not abuses or lies such belongs to little kids except if you are one . Calm down and learn stop this internet empty chest striking. I can't remember where I stated supporting Buhari in fayose, Babachir and the NIA boss cases, please remind me and also remind me where I supported him in Ganduje issue. I am not surprise at your stand. I don't expect much from a corrupt person with a corrupt mind kicking against the suspension of a very corrupt Chief Justice.
Re: Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG by topstone4: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
southpole:
My friend don't allow naivety, juvenile delinquency and temper to becloud your brain. Remove the veil on your eyes and brain so you can see well. Argue with point not abuses or lies such belongs to little kids except if you are one . Calm down and learn stop this internet empty chest striking. I can't remember where I stated supporting Buhari in fayose, Babachir and the NIA boss cases, please remind me and also remind me where I supported him in Ganduje issue. I am not surprise at your stand. I don't expect much from a corrupt person with a corrupt mind kicking against the suspension of a very corrupt Chief Justice.

You aren't corrupt but you were quick to defend a corrupt man. You aren't corrupt, but you were quick to defend injustice. Boy, do you think corruption is just about stealing money? In case you are too daft to know, I hope you now know better.

Boy, you aren't just corrupt; you are simply an embodiment of moral decay and rottenness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.