Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady (2569 Views)

Meet Man Who Spent 60 Hours Under Water After His Ship Capsized (photo) / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by oluchisimfred: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2019
John Legend, the American singer whose hit song 'All of Me' was on airwaves few years ago, has admitted that saying 'my head's under water' was all lies in response to Nigerian lady.

John Legend had tweeted about not knowing how to swim. He wrote;

I can't really swim. Today I took my first swim lesson since I was like 5. My dad learned in his 60's so I feel like I'm ahead of schedule.

Here is a screenshot of the exchange after;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/29/john-legend-admits-my-heads-under-water-was-all-lies-in-response-to-nigerian-lady/

lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2019
Na music for u na
Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by Abjay97(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2019
Hahahaaa
Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by Aphroditee(f): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2019
lol. That song that year

2 Likes

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by friendlyadvice: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2019
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
l[Chorus:]
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh
[Bridge:]
Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by decatalyst(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
He was just being artistic.

Thats why a 2face could "passionately" sing African Queen and still be the father of Nations. grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
for dat babe face now, she don bcom celebrity...Hmmm

1 Like

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by RTSC: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Give me all of you
If to say na so you cram your book, you for don go far.

3 Likes

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

If to say na so you cram your book, you for don go far.
Don't say what you don't know boy

1 Like

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by Joshmodest(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Give me all of you

Who ask you to type the lyrics...
if only u invested 20℅ of the energy ,u use in cramming this song into ur studies .....by now u for be VC for Uniben...

1 Like

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by rex444(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
See question..,if U like go try am for house .....
Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by RTSC: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Don't say what you don't know boy
Abegi.

* wait o, na me you dey call boy "?
Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by BarristerKush: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
see the kind useless achievements we are celebrating

1 Like

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by Bamz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn
grin cheesy I see you're getting a lot of stick, but I'm sure you saw it coming, LOL.

Joshmodest
Mr Dean of Student's Affairs grin
Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bamz:
IdreamOfUnicorn
grin cheesy I see you're getting a lot of stick, but I'm sure you saw it coming, LOL.

Joshmodest
Mr Dean of Student's Affairs grin
lol the thing weak me

2 Likes

Re: John Legend Admits 'my Head's Under Water' Was Lies In Response To Nigerian Lady by ifyouloveamm: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Contact me for Scripts for Movies, TV Series, Stage Plays, Adaptations, etc. For a relatively low amount, get awe-inspiring and entertaining content!

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana And Family In New Lovely Family Pictures , Shares Pre-old Age Picture / Is Gov. Umahi Printing His Own Money ? - Nollywood Icon, Pete Edochie Asks / Best Friends Of 17 Years Discover They Are Biological Sisters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.