Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor (16375 Views)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by wittydee: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
and u think Supreme Court is aba market u ll wake up and get justice...i hp u know nobe one justice go decide d case....so leave dis propanganda you are driving apc shd be ashamed de couldnt put dier house in order in Rivers

Wike did not take APC to court. In Rivers, APC has two factions. They have been fighting themselved. The court case is a fallout of their fight

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2019
wittydee:

Wike did not take APC to court. In Rivers, APC has two factions. They have been fighting themselved. The court case is a fallout of their fight
u de mind pple who comment out of ignorance...look at IMO ogun zamfara rivers u have two factions or break out in apc whose fault...just like pdp in ogun is factionalised on two fronts and d court ll look at d merit of issue...some Nigerians are to partisan than party members...

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by Awoo88: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2019
He has been assured by ameachi. Unfortunately, they have wike to deal with

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Enough of Ikwerre rule

Let another tribe rule

Am supporting any Candidate from any other tribe but not Ikwerre.

Political dominance is too much in Rivers state. Let another tribe rule.
Mind your state. Don't conclude what u don't know. Who knows Tonye cole in rivers? Is rivers state complaining of power shift?

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by fashrola(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2019
nonsobaba:
Wike the thug will not be allowed to run without an equally ruthless opposition against him. It will never happen. Akwa Ibom and Rivers states will certainly fall to APC in the south south region.

You dream too much

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by maxzzo1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
So is Magnus optimistic, Tonye Cole how much did u pay?

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
With Wike's boy Onoghen out and Odili's wife trying to play safe at the supreme court, u are likely going to have a good outing.
Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by ceeceeco: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
This Tonye Cole has guts so. How on earth will he believe he can overcome the almighty Mr project. This task is very very impossible. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike's victory is totally assured, approved and certified.

1 Like

Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by sogodihno: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
xcolanto:
APC now have their stooge in the supreme court!

Fool, Onoghen was PDP stooge Right? it is time for APC stooge too, monkey!
Re: TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor by xcolanto(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

Fool, Onoghen was PDP stooge Right? it is time for APC stooge too, monkey!

Stop barking like a rapid dog, am not the cause of your political sickness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Benue Government Loses Confidence In FG Over Killer Herdsmen / We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.