Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed (16371 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
The home of the former Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim was bombed by unknown gunmen believed to be men of the Jihadist group, the Boko Haram. The bombed home is located in Jgawa State, northern Nigeria.

Loud explosions were heard at about 9:30pm on Sunday night – followed by sporadic sporadic gunshots. The former IGP, Hafiz Ringim was reported to not be home at the time of the bombing.

http://247ureports.com/breakingnews-home-of-former-igp-hafiz-ringim-bombed/
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by xreal: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Really?
Maybe he disagreed to be one of BH sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2013
Are you serious!!!
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2013
RICHIE BOI: The home of the former Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim was bombed by unknown gunmen believed to be men of the Jihadist group, the Boko Haram. The bombed home is located in Jgawa State, northern Nigeria.

Loud explosions were heard at about 9:30pm on Sunday night – followed by sporadic sporadic gunshots. The former IGP, Hafiz Ringim was reported to not be home at the time of the bombing.

http://247ureports.com/breakingnews-home-of-former-igp-hafiz-ringim-bombed/

The guy is currently in U.K seeking asylum.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by khanivorous(f): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Dog eat dog world

BH boys want to BAGArize jigawa
* whistling to bed*
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2013
xreal: Really?
Maybe he disagreed to be one of BH sponsors.

yea, he actually said he was going to crush them(BH) when he was in office. thats why they attempted on his life when he was an IG. He is currently in UK seeking for political asylum.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by mike404(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Its a welcome development grin
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by idupaul: 12:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Hafiz organized it to get hIs Asylum in the UK approved ASAP

17 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by idupaul: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

yea, he actually said he was going to crush them(BH) when he was in office. thats why they attempted on his life when he was an IG. He is currently in UK seeking for political asylum.
Are u sure U aint Hafiz Ringim ?
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by GeneralJ(m): 5:29am On Apr 29, 2013
NOT shocked....he might have turned against his boyz..maybe because he stopped funding them or something... you know, no more avenues to steal money again, so BOKO boyz are angry at him for the lack of funding

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Hahaha! This Hafiz na sharp guy o. He must have arranged this incident to get his asylum granted by the home secretary.

4 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by ganye1: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2013
There is a serious problem with some guys. Here is a guy who was targetted in a suicide attack and now his house bombed and you are accusing him of being attacked because he stopped funding them or organising the attack to get asylum. And all this because the attack pattern does not conform to your concept of being the only victims of the crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by overdrive(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Hahaha! This Hafiz na sharp guy o. He must have arranged this incident to get his asylum granted by the home secretary.
So on point u took d words out of my mouth.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Tolexander: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Ile oba ti o jo, ewa lo bu kun!

The government will bountifully compensate him!
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Techwriter: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2013
God save your people, deliver all those who trust you and shun violence but let all the brains behind Boko haram secretly or openly be judged in Jesus nam
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2013
cool cool cool Nice work!

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2013
I pray that the corp members serving in Ringim are ok...the former IG's house is just a stone throw to the corp member's lodge and a gathering point for members.

I happened to served briefly in that town before redeploying ...

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Sibrah: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2013
As expected no notable victim and if one gets reported later we know just what to expect
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Gamji007: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2013
ganye1: There is a serious problem with some guys. Here is a guy who was targetted in a suicide attack and now his house bombed and you are accusing him of being attacked because he stopped funding them or organising the attack to get asylum. And all this because the attack pattern does not conform to your concept of being the only victims of the crisis.

My friend,don't bother yourself! U should be used to all the dumb, psychotic and deluded people on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Eyaa...@op jigawa state is a peaceful state, they don't like violence but I know buhari's boys are ready to cause havoc in all the 19 northern state just to make sure no northerner votes GEJ.

God will vindicate his own...
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by ecosanders: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2013
ganye1: There is a serious problem with some guys. Here is a guy who was targetted in a suicide attack and now his house bombed and you are accusing him of being attacked because he stopped funding them or organising the attack to get asylum. And all this because the attack pattern does not conform to your concept of being the only victims of the crisis.
honestly there is no limit 2 hw low som ppl cn stoop, just 2 b tribalistic, y al dis hatred 4 Hausa n d North? Imagine wat ppl r typing above. May God save us frm enemies within.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Scarpon(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2013
when I think everything is getting better its just got worse
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by chakula: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2013
careytommy: cool cool cool Nice work!

you are very stupid, oneday it shd be your turn keep celebrating evil deed.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by chakula: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Gamji007:

My friend,don't bother yourself! U should be used to all the dumb, psychotic and deluded people on nairaland.
A word!
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Clerverly: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2013
What a disappointment! So they missed him

4 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Enegod(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by quest003: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2013
this must be the first ever attack on jigawa, i doubt d boko boys had ever attacked d state.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Congrats to Boko Haram...

For the first time, they have acted in the interest of the public.. Next Target, Buhari (Their Oga at the top).

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by soma042(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2013
who are they deceiving,
omo that old man is broke he just need compasation from the fg.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Lilimax(f): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2013
ilugunboy: I pray that the corp members serving in Ringim are ok...the former IG's house is just a stone throw to the corp member's lodge and a gathering point for members.

I happened to served briefly in that town before redeploying ...
What Don't tell me there are Corpers from the South in Jigawa doing what? Afterall they were all given the opportunity to re-deploy sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Dubai Over US$2 Million / Almakura Donates Customized Motorcycle To Disabled Boy (photo) / Jude Idimogu: It's Too Late For Igbo To Pull Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.