Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Advice Needed On This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On This Lady (677 Views)

This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On This Lady by KingHugo: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Uhmmm.. Make i roll one lerube first. I dey come
Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Abfinest007(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2019
crony man die cony man bury am

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2019
From what you said, she probably didn't want you to see her as a leech, I happen to be like that, i won't meet you and want to tell you all my financial problems like i want you to settle it for me, my problems are mine, I'll handle them myself, that shouldn't stop us from being friends though.

Some people are naturally more withdrawn than some others, being an introvert myself, it may take me a very long time to open up, its just nature.
I'm sure along the way she got more comfortable with you and began opening up to you, i'm sure you don't realize you're among the 0.001% of people she has opened up to, that makes you special to her in a way.

I understand that you feel she's secretive, its a rational line of thought especially seeing how she lied about her name. So talk to her about it, be blank and straight to the point, tell her "look, i really like you and all, but this is my worry, whats really going on?, why lie about your name, what is the nature of this debt, why so secretive? and so on and so forth " at this point she should come out completely if she really hasn't and that should clear all doubts,if you aren't satisfied with her answers, then you move on, people can be dubious in this day and age, don't come and add wahala to your life

I just don't understand the part of her not contributing anything to the marriage, do you mean financially?, you may need to expatiate on that anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Oga japa.

See all those your finances Ehm even you wey get am go forget am

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Bintabisiriyu: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Op how old are you? You sound like a child, when the essence of a thing is unknown abuse is inevitable.
Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Tamarapetty(f): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2019
She sounds cunning and secretive. . 1st lying about her name, i won't even take her serious, if i was a guy.

Are u guys even dating? Diswan she's asking about marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Parada: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Why would a lady be asking you about a marriage you never wanted ? That is aside all the downs about her. When you have decided you want a marriage with her just test her on another thing she’s secretive about if it takes her another two years to give you the answer to that you’ll have to decide if you want that sort of life on your own.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2019
some guys go just dey do like pikin, my guy avoid broke girls, Mr easy, adekunle gold, Dr did, etc they don't have two heads.... avoid broke girls, flee from them, they have nothing to offer but lifetime of pains and sorrow and worst they will feel it's their right to eat your money without them contributing to your growth.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by Newboss(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2019
She's trying to know where you belong because she's starting to see you as an option. She KNOWS she's a loser when it comes to relationship. So seeing someone who sees her differently and takes her bullshíts, she's trying to make things work but doesn't know how to go about it without appearing awkward.

Next line of action will be to seduce you and fūck you real good.

As for the secrets, she has a high self worth which definitely won't allow her divulge certain things about herself angry
Re: Advice Needed On This Lady by lovelybugs(f): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Nicki Minja Said All Ladies Needs This Speaker In There Room / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus Over Sex Advances / Blood Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.