Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State (7028 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election / Yahaya Bello Will Face A Shocker In His Life - Muhammed Ali / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by modath(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Clerverly:

Rigging as an opposition or a ruling party?

Have they successfully rigged as an Opposition party since the creation of the State?

I see the crap about rigging I shake head for the poster.
Ruling party will open eye for opposition to rig am out?

Me I don't know how all dis pipo use dey think for life. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by modath(f): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
April4th:

Oniovo it’s this same way people talked, before the emergence of Okowa and Tompolo single handedly enthroned him as governor. It’s this same Tompolo that made James Manager to return to the senate, for you to relegate him to the backwaters of Delta politics. Don’t worry too mI ch, we’ll have this discussion again after the elections.

You forget the Goodluck factor ... He was in charge of Police, They has INEC Ros and COs even up to state coordinators on payroll...

You forget Diezani, Dasuki & $25b ? This time will be DIFFERENT...

Delta won't record the high figure they used to... Mark it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Efewestern: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Update:

Do you guys noticed Atiku didn't bring his campaign to warri?, they must have briefed him, same way Buhari couldn't take his campaign to Asaba, I think they both know their boundaries in the state grin

cc: WarriAproko
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by April4th(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
sebali:

U missed my point.... No one is voting Uduaghan becos he did a good job as a governor... No.
It's tribal politics. The Itsekiri's are insisting its their turn to produce Delta South Senator. So Itsekiri's would vote for Uduaghan, Urhobo's in delta South would vote for Uduaghan while the Ijaw's would vote for Manager...... The winner depends on who the Isoko votes for.
Also tompolo is no longer as influential as he use to be. GEJ is no longer in ABUJA

How e come be na when Uduaghan done lose to James Manager? I told u so
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by April4th(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
modath:

You forget the Goodluck factor ... He was in charge of Police, They has INEC Ros and COs even up to state coordinators on payroll...

You forget Diezani, Dasuki & $25b ? This time will be DIFFERENT...

Delta won't record the high figure they used to... Mark it.

Can I now say I told u so, since Uduaghan has lost the Senatorial election to James Manager.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by April4th(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
sebali:

U missed my point.... No one is voting Uduaghan becos he did a good job as a governor... No.
It's tribal politics. The Itsekiri's are insisting its their turn to produce Delta South Senator. So Itsekiri's would vote for Uduaghan, Urhobo's in delta South would vote for Uduaghan while the Ijaw's would vote for Manager...... The winner depends on who the Isoko votes for.
Also tompolo is no longer as influential as he use to be. GEJ is no longer in ABUJA

Shey u done see the result? Uduaghan lost to James Manager. Do you still want to argue Delta politics with me? Same way Okowa will return another 4yrs as governor of Delta State. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by modath(f): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
April4th:

Can I now say I told u so, since Uduaghan has lost the Senatorial election to James Manager.

Omo Agege won, Uduaghan is not my issue. smiley
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by April4th(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
modath:

Omo Agege won, Uduaghan is not my issue. smiley

Omo Agege would always win, he’s popular in Delta. Not that stupid uduaghan that was governor for 8yrs, all he has to show is building massive television screens all over the place as if an average Deltan doesn’t have money to afford a television set. 2023 James manager for governor of Delta State. Pele Egberi faa.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by meromero11: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2019
disturbedman:

Why do you think the Urhobos will want to wait till 2023 when they have a good chance in Ogboru who is very popular in Delta state?

As things stand and as the poster stated, PMB has a huge chance of winning Delta state because of the big politicians on his side. Omo-Agege and Ogboru alone can do wonders. Plus the fact that Itsekiri and Urhobos are rooting for PMB.

James Manager don too do. 5 times never reach? Lumping us with other ethnic groups in the same constituency will never give the Itsekiri any edge in any election. The urhobos will always want to support the ijaws. How we want take get chance. The best thing now is to redesign the constituency to give all of us equal representation.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by meromero11: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Produke:
The truth is Ogboru will not win the guber elections, Okowa has the nine Anioma local governments and three and half Ijaw local governments locked down. Votes in Ogboru 's senatorial district will be shared, Ogboru's hope lies with votes from Ethiope East,Udu,Ughelli North, Ughelli South. Okpe, Sapele and Uvwie will be a battle ground. Ogboru will win Itsekiri and Isoko communities but not convincingly. Sapele,Okpe and Ethiope West are supposed to be Ogboru's strongholds but there are too many PDP bigwigs in those areas to make Ogboru have a smooth ride

Make we wait and see nah. Ogboru for sure.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by bakar007: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol u re forgetting the Warri North state assessbly and LGA chairman, as well as the Warri Rep been control by itsekiri which they ve refuse to rotate?
meromero11:

James Manager don too do. 5 times never reach? Lumping us with other ethnic groups in the same constituency will never give the Itsekiri any edge in any election. The urhobos will always want to support the ijaws. How we want take get chance. The best thing now is to redesign the constituency to give all of us equal representation.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by bakar007: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
meromero11:

Ogboru has no chance even if he wins the entire Delta central(which he won't), Delta north and south will deliver the win for him, ijaw control major stake in 5 of 8 LGA in Delta south.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by dyydxx: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2019
does anybody knw about Isoko South? How can Leo ogor be going there again for the 5th time. Like Manager too....anyway delta people una well done. very primitive set of people. This thing can never happen in the west....5th term grin grin
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by bakar007: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
dyydxx:
does anybody knw about Isoko South? How can Leo ogor be going there again for the 5th time. Like Manager too....anyway delta people una well done. very primitive set of people. This thing can never happen in the west....5th term grin grin
Free the west from tinubu slavery first, abeg leave them alone , people have their reasons for voting these individuals.

1 Like

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by otokx(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Its clear that Okowa is coming back.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by dyydxx: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
bakar007:

Free the west from tinubu slavery first, abeg leave them alone , people have their reasons for voting these individuals.

Tinubu was senator once and Governor twice. Where in the south west has anybody gone for a 5th term. Una go dey yarn dust
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by bakar007: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2019
dyydxx:

Tinubu was senator once and Governor twice. Where in the south west has anybody gone for a 5th term. Una go dey yarn dust
Tinubu the political Godfather of the west, he has been installing Gov ,senators,reps ,asseb, commissioner etc for Lagos and Western States for more than 10yrs now. Free Yoruba From the juju called Tinubu and leave James manager alone abeg.

1 Like

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by dyydxx: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2019
bakar007:

Tinubu the political Godfather of the west, he has been installing Gov ,senators,reps ,asseb, commissioner etc for Lagos and Western States for more than 10yrs now. Free Yoruba From the juju called Tinubu and leave James manager alone abeg.

So you can't mention anybody. I see your hatred of Tinubu can't make you see straight. You are suffering from acute ignorance. Life is more than social media or hearsay. You speak of things you know nothing about. Life is not nairaland. Let me ask you a simple question, who has Tinubu installed for 5 terms?
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Kingsley1000(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2019
APC will take over Delta
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Yorubasaredogs: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
Where ever ibori pitches his tent is where delta state goes. James Onaife Ibori is Delta.
There is no doubt that James ibori is the undisputed leader of delta politics.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Yorubasaredogs: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Kingsley1000:
APC will take over Delta
Kingsley my man, the so called people's general couldn't deliver his senatorial district talk less of winning.
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2019
dyydxx:

Gbajabiamila is on how many terms now?

1 Like

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by dyydxx: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Kabongo1:

Gbajabiamila is on how many terms now?

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Deltatoto: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2019
sebali:
I reside in Warri South LGA (warri precisely) bt work around Delta Central(Urhobo speaking area of Delta State).
The Urhobo's have the highest voting strength in the state with 8 LGA and they don't want Okowa to continue. A vast majority on the streets are for Ogboru (APC Gubernatorial Candidates). This is posing a big problem for PDP in Delta State as the average urhobo man thinks a vote for Atiku would increase Okowa's chances of clinching the state, so many though would agree with you that Buhari hasn't performed but they think a Vote for Buhari is a Vote for Ogboru. Simply put APC on the street leads in Delta Central which happens to have the highest voting strength in the state.
Now Delta south has 3 tribes; Itsekiri, Isoko and Ijaw. Here is a battle ground as the Itsekiri thinks it's their turn to produce the zones senator(The Isoko's has, James manager is presently there is Ijaw). Now in warri main town within Delta South the Itsekiri's(a minority tribe though) are rooting for Uduaghan for senate and thus rooting for Buhari. Within the riverine are many Itsekiri villages that have produced shocking numbers during past election.
The tussle for who produces the next senator between the Itsekiri's and Ijaw's may divide the PDP's presidential vote in Delta South(Itsekiri's on one side, the Ijaw's on the other side and the Isoko's in the middle).
I hate to say this because a win for Buhari is a step backward but if the reality on the streets in warri and all of delta central region e. g ughelli, sapele, Jeddo etc transcends into votes Buhari would get up to 50% of the votes in Delta State. Not out of love but because of the yearning for a change of government within the state and a touch of tribal politics.
u r a mad man acclaimed highest. Lying strength with 8 lg delta north had 9 lg yet they don’t have a voting strength.south has 8 lg they don’t have a voting strength too.uduaghan that left pdp how market fit him today?ibori was a great leader but u guys didn’t know Okowa was the brain behind his success.ogboru and Jimi Agbaje should form their own party.loosers Democratic Party LDP.u drink ogogoro and u jump into the internet to write what u don’t know.vagabond like u
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by dyydxx: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Efewestern:

Oshare I greet you.

For now the only PDP stronghold in Delta central is Ethiope West, uvwie has been infiltrated, the likes of Baro and Co are working heavily for APC.

Let's not also forget the fact that Ogboru is also related to anioma and has strong political strength in some towns and villages in Delta North (most especially ukwuani LGA).

Bros what happened now grin
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2019
meromero11:

How far na? Has Ogboru won na cheesy?
Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Kingsley1000:
APC will take over Delta
Have they taken over now?

2 Likes

Re: APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State by Modarun(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
asuustrike1:
Have they taken over now?
no mond dem, dem no born winch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Denies The Nta Dialogue Tape. Wasn't Me! / Biafrans And The 20-pound Blackmail (article) By Remi Oyeyemi / Emefiele: Bandits, Terrorists Cause Of Nigeria’s Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.