Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic (12202 Views)

Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by dokie: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
kufre2010:
Because a northerner is in charge

Of course.

If it were the other way round, all this grammer they are writing would have been substituted with mass protests in the company of truckloads of almajiris.

But one thing is certain, Buhari will not be there forever.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by madridsta007(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol Buhari has caused serious damage in the country.. Almost everything is now seen from the ethnic angle..

My people, with the way it is going, the country may face serious crises soon geared by this man called Buhari. His bias and ethnic sentiments awake this in us now. It has never been this bad.

“May face”?
Lol. Let’s be honest. The country will face serious crisis because it is multi-ethnic in nature.
I just hope that, after Buhari, this nepotism and ethnicity will continue.
Let me see who will speak against it.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is the reason the Executive arm of govt is using the Judiciary as an appendage.

Anywhere stomach face judiciary. angry
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Tecno66: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:
The NBA damaturu branch Yobe State has shunned the boycott of courts demand.

They say it is against the ethics of their profession.

As usual, northern groups will abstain because their own benefits ultimately from the imbroglio.

1 Like

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Wahala90: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
mu2sa2:
Kudos to NBA, Yobe branch for taking the right decision. Even from the tone and diction of the letter, you won't fail to notice that the guys over there are a decent lot, unlike the uncouth noise makers from the other side. I saw some of these clowns on tv yesterday wasting their time in the sun. A matter is before the court and you are shouting yourself hoarse in the street over the matter! Anyone involved in that charade is a clown and isn't worth being called a lawyer.

den yy did d president suspend d cjn if d matter is court yy didn't d presidency allow d court to decides...d judiciary has been balkanised on two fronts cos d presidency didn't handle d issue with care...
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by AnanseK(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good to know that there is still some decency remaining in the Nigerian judiciary. The Yobe State branch is so right in avoiding the rotten faction that is working for and advoting for Corruption.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Princedapace(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
madridsta007:

“May face”?
Lol. Let’s be honest. The country will face serious crisis because it is multi-ethnic in nature.
I just hope that, after Buhari, this nepotism and ethnicity will continue.
Let me see who will speak against it.

Yes.. To solve this problem, it is best the country returns to regional constitution so that nations within Nigeria can function the way that suites them.. U cant have a country where all of us jointly pay tax and work for the govt, only for one man to be positioning his ethnic group to rule the others..

Baba, for the first time in my life, I breed hatred within me.. Aswear, if i hear e don happen now, I go join hands attack those i feel are on the other side.. Do u know why? ethnic and religious sentiments are too strong on man.. Even with the advancement in Europe, they are still racists. This shows u one thing: u cant kill this within man.

For a country like Nigeria, what Buhari is doing is extremely provocative.. If not that Nigeria has been to war before, Buhari's actions alone can cause one right away.. But the experience of the past war is what is dragging many back.. But may them talk to that man and his two cabals o, them won scatter this country. Na all of us gather they work for the govt. Nothing intimidates ethnic group like ethnic dominance.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Maxymilliano(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
OK na

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by gift2xl: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
I SENSE SERIOUS CRISIS COMING.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by joe120120(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:
The NBA damaturu branch Yobe State has shunned the boycott of courts demand.

They say it is against the ethics of their profession.

Split Nigeria.
Oodua Republic
Biafra Republic .
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger delta Republic for minorities in the South.
Arewa Republic for Hausa and Fulanis.
Nigeria is too diverse. Nigeria is more ethnically diverse than Europe. Majority of European countries are split alone ethnic group for a reason. This is to bring peace and progress to the continent.
Nigeria will not work in the next hundrend years.
A indigenous country with such immense diversity won't work. Even Croatia is dominated by an ethnic group known as Croats. Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans. Poland by ethnic Poles. Netherland by ethnic Dutch. England by English. Greece by ethnic Greeks.
Split Nigeria
Nigeria die die die die die die by fire o o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Sugarplum777(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is Nigeria cheesy
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by kapelvej: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
islamabad
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by clementbiola(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
ezebunafo:
I laugh in ogbagi dialect, this matter go to soon die down, and will be forgotten like the 1bn naira.
Ka ba kin omo ye
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by AnanseK(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:

Yes.. To solve this problem, it is best the country returns to regional constitution so that nations within Nigeria can function the way that suites them.. U cant have a country where all of us jointly pay tax and work for the govt, only for one man to be positioning his ethnic group to rule the others..

Baba, for the first time in my life, I breed hatred within me.. Aswear, if i hear e don happen now, I go join hands attack those i feel are on the other side.. Do u know why? ethnic and religious sentiments are too strong on man.. Even with the advancement in Europe, they are still racists. This shows u one thing: u cant kill this within man.

For a country like Nigeria, what Buhari is doing is extremely provocative.. If not that Nigeria has been to war before, Buhari's actions alone can cause one right away.. But the experience of the past war is what is dragging many back.. But may them talk to that man and his two cabals o, them won scatter this country. Na all of us gather they work for the govt. Nothing intimidates ethnic group like ethnic dominance.

Stop taking illicit drugs my friend. Buhari is right in suspending a self confessed corrupt judge from the lofty position of being number 1 judge in my country. Let him clear himself in the court of law before returning to his office. We are also Nigerians and we do not see things from your distorted paranoid angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by ozo13(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol Buhari has caused serious damage in the country.. Almost everything is now seen from the ethnic angle..

My people, with the way it is going, the country may face serious crises soon geared by this man called Buhari. His bias and ethnic sentiments awake this in us now. It has never been this bad.
lol forget all dis thing.when the onnoghen man suspend d njc meeting indefinitely to escape justice his regional ppl ddnt condemn him o .smart one was use on them too ppl r now using ethnicity.both onnoghen, the president/FG were wrong and both parties must b condemn.
They r all politicians they will definitely sort themselves out

1 Like

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by madridsta007(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:

True. What Buhari is doing is the chief reason why Nigeria had the crisis it had in the mid-1960's and then the Biafran genocide.
Nigeria is multi-ethnic nation. Such countries can only function if these ethnic groups are represented- at least to a good extent, based on a merit-driven representation. Rwanda had a genocide because of it; Sudan, CAR, Burundi are currently embroiled in different level of chaos because of the refusal by one ethnic group to respect this simple position.

Nigeria's will happen. We can pretend that it wouldn't but it will. One day there will be a tipping point. Buhari and his cabal are speeding that process.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
ONE NIGERIA
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
restructure Nigeria Now
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by aku626(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
This whole drama has shown clearly the state of the Nation
1 Division by region and ethnicity, tribalism and religion falls here
2 selfishness on the part of both acting and the CJN
3 Disregard for the common man, open display of disregard for the laws that govern the nation

2 Likes

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by ezebunafo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
clementbiola:

Ka ba kin omo ye
dada ni kani isoro
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Princedapace(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
ozo13:
lol forget all dis thing.when the onnoghen man suspend d njc meeting indefinitely to escape justice his regional ppl ddnt condemn him o .smart one was use on them too ppl r now using ethnicity.both onnoghen, the president/FG were wrong and both parties must b condemn.
They r all politicians they will definitely sort themselves out

My brother i can tell u that politicians will sort them selves out but the masses will never. Nothing breeds hatred than the fear of ethnic dominance. Go and read about the major crises within the country and out side the country.. The major reason people from the other side are feeling some how is how Buhari protect members of his group. Now imagine an Igbo president appointing only Igbos to head the security units of the country. Just close ur eyes and imagine. Lol. The country for don flame up. Not just this act of the CJN, Buhari has been provocative with his actions.. He is so divisive bro. Even his people cant take it o.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by henrysam(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
You said damaturu, who reckons with them there.
Most if the cities NBA complied that is just the news.
Damaturu ko damakuturu ni
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Princedapace(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
AnanseK:

Stop taking illicit drugs my friend. Buhari is right in suspending a self confessed corrupt judge from the lofty position of being number 1 judge in my country. Let him clear himself in the court of law before returning to his office. We are also Nigerians and we do not see things from your distorted paranoid angle.

bros, pls stop insulting me... u do not know me and i dont know u. U can reason with me without these ur stupid words.. Like i keep saying, number, Buhari has caused serious ethnic sentiment through his appointments.

Now, let me ask u, imagine an igbo man as the president and he appoints over 97% of the security heads from only igbo land. How would u feel? U people just make comments anyhow. Nigeria is a multi ethnic society. Issues like this led to the war before. Issues like this are why many African countries are in war. If u like talk as u like, when wahala burst, i hope u have enough money to run away.

He removed someone and installed a fulani mulism. Just go and check the security, the judiciary and see those heading them. If u read wide, u will know that nothing causes crises more than fear of ethnic dominance. What Buhari is doing is divisive. The only reason many people from the other side are feeling some how is becus of how Buhari protect those who are working for his reelection and those from his clan. why kill others when yours is corrupt too? That is the issue. people are seeing it from ethnic point of view becus of how this man called buhari has bullied other ethnic group.
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by Kingspin(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ethnicity and religion also in play

In Nigeria few body stand for real truth.

The hardest place to make progress is Nigeria
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by openmine(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
smh
This is the very reason why the executive arm of Government will continue to be the most powerful of the three arms!
They are always unified in what they intend to achieve!
Just a two day boycott and some states are saying they won't participate!
If that state has an issue with the governor,they will rush to NBA to make a complaint!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:

All these evil talks just because a corrupt CJN was suspended?
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by melvinjames: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Who cares if they abandon their shariah court?
Re: NBA Damaturu branch Yobe State Shuns The Boycott Demand. Pic by AnanseK(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:

bros, pls stop insulting me... u do not know me and i dont know u. U can reason with me without these ur stupid words.. Like i keep saying, number, Buhari has caused serious ethnic sentiment through his appointments.

Now, let me ask u, imagine an igbo man as the president and he appoints over 97% of the security heads from only igbo land. How would u feel? U people just make comments anyhow. Nigeria is a multi ethnic society. Issues like this led to the war before. Issues like this are why many African countries are in war. If u like talk as u like, when wahala burst, i hope u have enough money to run away.

He removed someone and installed a fulani mulism. Just go and check the security, the judiciary and see those heading them. If u read wide, u will know that nothing causes crises more than fear of ethnic dominance. What Buhari is doing is divisive. The only reason many people from the other side are feeling some how is becus of how Buhari protect those who are working for his reelection and those from his clan. why kill others when yours is corrupt too? That is the issue. people are seeing it from ethnic point of view becus of how this man called buhari has bullied other ethnic group.

You deliberately refused to address the Onnoghen suspion as he is being investigated which is the topical issue right now. The succession for CJ appointment is strictly followed and known years before and years after , it is also sentiments to say that Buhari selected a Fulani man. He has no option as the Fulani man is the next in line. I know you will never ask why did the non Fulani Onnoghen chose to be corrupt ?which is the crux of the matters and the cause of all these. Regarding security appointments which you claim to be 97% from wherever has been exhaustively discussed and found not to be true. I don’t know what your argument and points are, so I cannot comment on hearsay and rumors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Cosmas Ndukwe Asks Court To Stop PDP Presidential Primary / RTD. Col. Mohammed Dasuki - Brief Profile Of The New NSA / 2,000 Civilians Flee Borno To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.