Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom (2596 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Sanwo-olu Constitutes Four-man Committee On #endsars Report, Vows To Make Outcom / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2019
My fellow Igbos, anam ekene unu nile ebe obuna unu no

Nigeria is a situation where passengers of a Bus, with a dead engine, are all fighting over who will be the driver. You can hire the best driver in the world, but without a sound engine, you are going nowhere. Even a bad driver can get you to your destination with a sound engine.

The fact that Atiku wants to be the driver, and has brought a "conductor" called Obi, still does not change the fact that the engine is dead. Buhari is a complete and utter disaster.

That's is why I know that no matter who wins between Buhari and Atiku, nothing is going to change.

We have been voting for 20 years, since 1999 to 2019, and we have become poverty capital of the world. What good has 20 years of voting done us? Yet every 4 years they will come and shout "Voting is your civic duty", "Voting is your power", "vote X because he will be better than Y"

You vote and watch a group of thieves go on a 4 year looting spree, only for the same Hawks to return in 4 years to ask you to repeat the same stupid process again. How many times will it happen before you get wise and opt out?

If Nigerians were serious about Nigeria, they would be far more concerned about addressing the issue of the engine before finding a driver.

There no difference in APC and PDP and Buhari and Atiku are just bad as each other. As we speak, politicians of all shades and colour are strategising on how to rig the coming elections, most of those going out to vote are only there for 'window dressing'

Whether you're an Igbo who wants the engine adressed(restructuring/constitutional change), or one like me that wants to get off the Bus entirely(Referendum/Independence), I urge you to boycott the elections for the following reasons:

1) Voting has not helped anybody in 20 years except looters
2) The very minimum we Igbos should be seeking is either independence or restructuring, not vice-presidency or presidency.
3) PDP/APC, Atiku/Buhari are all disasters. They are all tried and tested failures that will change nothing no matter who gets elected
4) Osun and Ekiti elections last year is enough to tell any wise person that the elections will be rigged and violence unleashed. Do your self a favour and stay home

Boycott the 2019 elections! Nothing will change no matter who wins or loses! Don't remain the fool who goes to vote every 4 years for the next disaster to come to office

7 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by globemoney: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Butiku are one and the same. If these pdp rats were serious they would be campaigning for Moghalu but it’s all a sham. I hope they won’t complain for the next 4 years when either of the Butiku wins which of course won’t be the tiku

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
SAY NO TO APC EVIL AND TYRANNICAL RULE.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
ewu Gambia.On that day both you and Nnamdi Kanu will be disgraced.The 2019 elections will witness the highest voters turnout in the SE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by basmur(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Not a good avdvise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by psucc(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2019
I can see why the Igbos are the most divisive tribe in nigeria. Even when your own is selected as the VP to be, you are still satisfied with handouts from your oppressors and killers of your brothers to stampede the people to staying indoors so that the votes from the SE can be low to give APC an edge.

Anyway, most of you are not Igbos and are merely posing to be one.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by ewigmee: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Igbos are known to grab opportunity when it calls. What sort of boycott? Pls get your pvc and vote for your future.

8 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by mekaboy(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Foolishness, only igbos boycott elections and it will stop buhari from winning? Kanu is a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ojiofor: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is a situation where passengers of a Bus, with a dead engine, are all fighting over who will be the driver. You can hire the best driver in the world, but without a sound engine, you are going nowhere. Even a bad driver can get you to your destination with a sound engine.

The fact that Atiku wants to be the driver, and has brought a "conductor" called Obi, still does not change the fact that the engine is dead. Buhari is a complete and utter disaster.

That's is why I know that no matter who wins between Buhari and Atiku, nothing is going to change.

We have been voting for 20 years, since 1999 to 2019, and we have become poverty capital of the world. What good has 20 years of voting done us? Yet every 4 years they will come and shout "Voting is your civic duty", "Voting is your power", "vote X because he will be better than Y"

You vote and watch a group of thieves go on a 4 year looting spree, only for the same Hawks to return in 4 years to ask you to repeat the same stupid process again. How many times will it happen before you get wise and opt out?

If Nigerians were serious about Nigeria, they would be far more concerned about addressing the issue of the engine before finding a driver.

There no difference in APC and PDP and Buhari and Atiku are just bad as each other. As we speak, politicians of all shades and colour are strategising on how to rig the coming elections, most of those going out to vote are only there for 'window dressing'

Whether you're an Igbo who wants the engine adressed(restructuring/constitutional change), or one like me that wants to get off the Bus entirely(Referendum/Independence), I urge you to boycott the elections for the following reasons:

2) The very minimum we Igbos should be seeking is either independence or restructuring, not vice-presidency or presidency.
3) PDP/APC, Atiku/Buhari are all disasters. They sre all tried and tested failures that will change nothing no matter who gets elected
4) Osun and Ekiti elections last year is enough to tell any wise person that the elections will be rigged and violence unleashed. Do your self a favour and stay home

Boycott the 2019 elections! Nothing will change no matter who wins or loses! Don't remain the fool who goes to vote every 4 years for the next disaster to come to office
You never told us how election boycott will give us Biafra or restructuring. BTW, what have you gained from Anambra election boycott?

14 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by nabiz(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2019
I support you. our problem is not who is the president but the systerm

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by SaiATKUOBI2019: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2019
The reasonable people of South-West are saying ÓTÔGÉ Tinubu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Jman06(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Foolsz!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ziggylady(f): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

3) PDP/APC, Atiku/Buhari are all disasters. They sre all tried and tested failures that will change nothing no matter who gets elected

As usual you have not proffered any realistic solution to getting this restructuring,referendum or secession..

If you lots can put on your thinking caps for once,you will realise that you either use some military might or be part of the electoral process where you will have your members involved politically,gather the numbers and push for your agenda at the right time..

Since you are weak militarily,there is not much you can do to achieve your desires..Boycott till thy kigdom come will not scare anyone enough to grant you your heart's desire.

Whether you vote or not...Atiku or Buhari will win on saturday and Nigeria will still be one country there-after .

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Abfinest007(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2019
is better u vote for u to belongs to a government than for u to boycott it n stay under a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by globemoney: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
ewu Gambia.On that day both you and Nnamdi Kanu will be disgraced.The 2019 elections will witness the highest voters turnout in the SE.
Keep fooling yourself, I’m ready to bet you that this election will record almost half fewer numbers in SE..
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ziggylady(f): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

You never told us how election boycott will give us Biafra or restructuring. BTW, what have you gained from Anambra election boycott?

Excatly!!..they certainly have no anwers to reasonable qyestions.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by nonsobaba: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy, I have been watching you to see whether you will betray Kanu and Biafra for a mess of porridge like many shameless Igbos are doing, luckily for Kanu he still has someone loyal to the cause cool

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by globemoney: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2019
superlanny:
This is a very sensible pig, who knows the game has been over before it started, Buhari is a movement, millions love him for all he has done,for Atiku millions love him for the money he will share. E no go beta for all the PDP criminals and their senseless supporters.
Irony is when dirty afonjas call another person a pig. 100% sure you’ve been wearing same boxers for straight 3 months or more now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by globemoney: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

You have not told us how voting for Atiku will make him win or how sure we are that Atiku will not be worse than his Fulani brother

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ojiofor: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

Whenever they provide a convincing answers to my questions I will gladly join them after all Biafra is my heritage.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by gidgiddy: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

Election boycott is part of the many things to be done to achieve independence. When the majority of an area decide not to participate in elections through boycott, it is a strong signal to the local and International community that they want their freedom

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by superlanny(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2019
globemoney:

Irony is when dirty afonjas call another person a pig. 100% sure you’ve been wearing same boxers for straight 3 months or more now
your comment tells me a lot about who you are. I don't want to upset Seun and his mods if not, you for regret this your comment. Your lucky I used my drugs this morning.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ojiofor: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

Election boycott is part of the many things to be done to achieve independence. When the majority of an area decide not to participate in elections through boycott, it is a strong signal to the local and International community that they want their freedom

Before you arrived at that did you consult with Igbo stake holders and the public before making this declaration?

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by globemoney: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2019
superlanny:
your comment tells me a lot about who you are. I don't want to upset Seun and his mods if not, you for regret this your comment. Your lucky I used my drugs this morning.
You used your drugs and still called someone a pig. Why not sacrifice your account and do your worse. Like I care about an empty afonja threats
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by nonsobaba: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

The Anambra boycott was too small to be noticed but it was just a dress rehearsal to the main event this saturday. This boycott of saturday will get international attention as the whole world will keep their gaze on this country. After the boycott, the UN may just invite Kanu for talks to explain how he was able to command such a high level of apathy and small small Biafra matter don dey world table cool

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by faithugo64(f): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Op stop campaigning for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by gidgiddy: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

As usual you have not proffered any realistic solution to getting this restructuring,referendum or secession..

If you lots can put on your thinking caps for once,you will realise that you either use some military might or be part of the electoral process where you will have your members involved politically,gather the numbers and push for your agenda at the right time..

Since you are weak militarily,there is not much you can do to achieve your desires..Boycott till thy kigdom come will not scare anyone enough to grant you your heart's desire.

Whether you vote or not...Atiku or Buhari will win on saturday and Nigeria will still be one country there-after .

This "I surrender" mentality might ride with Yorubas, it won't ride with us Igbo! Chukwu ekwe kwa na ihe ojor! The politics of Nigeria is not yet developed enough to enter politics to make a difference. The only thing that can make a difference is "people's power". Why do you think the federal Government sent Soldiers after Nnamdi Kanu despite the fact that he was unarmed and killed nobody, but left those like killer Herdsmen to massacre people?

Because Kanu had something stronger than the Herdsmans AK47. He had the people on his side. Kanu did not need to spend millions on crowd renting like all politicians are currently doing, he did not need to kill anyone to enforce a sit at home order.

If the people of Nigeria all boycott the coming elections, you will see politicians run around to make restructuring happen. But I can only speak for my own tribe as an Igbo man. Voting has done us no good in Nigeria, it is now time to send a message to the world that we shall no longer be part of the political process of Nigeria that only puts charlatans in power to enrich themselves at the expense of everybody

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2019
Must watch!!!

The British-fulani conspiracy....
How the British converted the jihadists into the Nigerian army....
The gradual systematic ethnic cleansing perpetrated by the Fulanis so as to fill in southern Nigeria with their kinsmen from Niger, guinea, Sudan etc.....
Why a Yorubaman has never been controller custom general despite having the major seaport in his own Land.....
How the Fulanis take trillions of naira yearly and give Lagos state less than 5% of the money made from the seaport in yorubaland.....

Watch and share!!!

We must take back our lands from the murderous Fulanis and the genocidal British government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKnNfB5fcY
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

Before you arrived at that did you consult with Igbo stake holders and the public before making this declaration?

Igbo stake holders? Who can have more stake in Igbo land than the masses?

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

I have been opening thread recently to talk sense into their heads. They will either ignore you or call you a bmc member.

Nigerians are gone!!

Do you know that the average southerner is very much aware of the islamization agenda, but has made zero plans to resist the Fulanis?

Southerners are the most docile, carefree people on earth. They're hopelessly lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandits Kidnap Police, Drivers, Slaughter Victims In East West Road / After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh / Opinion: Here Is Why Nigerians Will Never Take Tinubu Serious In 2023 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.