Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos (36719 Views)

Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
A middle-aged man has been brutally murdered by yet-to-be identified assailant(s) in Imo state. According to reports, the deceased had his hands and legs tied up before he was brutally killed over an unknown reason.

His corpse was recovered by other villagers who were shocked over the murder of the 'friendly and jovial' man.

The bereaved friends and family have laid curse on those they feel are responsible for his death as they said the killers will never know peace. .

The corpse had been deposited in the mortuary as at the time of filing this report.

Watch the sad video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-killed-by-unknown-persons-in-imo-state.html

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Long time I read some good news. Can someone please post at least one good news today make I smile. Death everywhere.

Rip dude. May God forgive your sins

12 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by delugajackson: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is sad. In saner climes, a restraining tape would have been put to cordon off the area and restrict access to trained and authorized personnel, so as to maintain the integrity of the crime scene and potential evidence as much as possible.

And maybe an autopsy would have been carried out in order to determine the cause of his death. Need I mention finger print evidence? But trust our dear Nigerian police to come with their pick-up trucks in the night to arrest every one living in that vicinity.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Naijahit: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Paulfroshman: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pregnant Simi Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Her Husband Adekunle Gold In Their New House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQZQsCPqEg

I Don't Deserve This! Davido Shed Tears At His Celebratory Dinner With Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGr_DDnBm_M
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by deboysben(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is barbaric and uncalled for
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by vaiwize: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Evil world we live in.
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by tizzdi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
this is the handiwork of jubril angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by OneCorner: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Igbo amaka doing what they know best

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Feranchek(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
delugajackson:
This is sad. In saner climes, a restraining tape would have been put to cordon off the area and restrict access to trained and authorized personnel, so as to maintain the integrity of the crime scene and potential evidence as much as possible.

And maybe an autopsy would have been carried out in order to determine the cause of his death. Need I mention finger print evidence? But trust our dear Nigerian police to come with their pick-up trucks in the night to arrest every one living in that vicinity.

Bros itaf tayed wey all of us for naija no sane na. So your complain na old news
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Imo State has become a HAVEN or should we even say HEAVEN for the worst of mankind - the worst armed robbers will be found there, the most viscous, cursed and Satan possessed armed robbers will be found there, is it kidnappers ? they are there as well - the worst kind , not to talk of scammers , useless governor and idle people all over the place.

This is my state but I am ashamed of it.

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
BUHARI call your thugs to order

Stop killing Nigerians.

No matter how hard you try you can't Islamize this country.

My uncle Osinbajo is stupid

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
OSU PEOPLE AND EVIL ACTS

RUBBISH
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by mozona(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
If I blame Buhari now, they will come for my head

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by wink2015(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
dainformant:
A middle-aged man has been brutally murdered by yet-to-be identified assailant(s) in Imo state. According to reports, the deceased had his hands and legs tied up before he was brutally killed over an unknown reason.

His corpse was recovered by other villagers who were shocked over the murder of the 'friendly and jovial' man.

The bereaved friends and family have laid curse on those they feel are responsible for his death as they said the killers will never know peace. .

The corpse had been deposited in the mortuary as at the time of filing this report.

Watch the sad video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-killed-by-unknown-persons-in-imo-state.html

JUNGLE JUSTICE!
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Peterpanny: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Death means nothing in this part of the world
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by yungEX(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lmao. His village people placed a curse. Lol I'm sure if curses worked all Nigerian leaders would be dead by now

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by freemanbubble: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Isoright
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
The killers has already lost their soul. They will never know peace, and so shall death visit their home.
Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by bedspread: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wickedness Everywhere......

JESUS IS COMING... Set your ways right with HIM

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by discusant: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
delugajackson:

.....you forgot to add: and ask for bail out money from the relatives of the innocent people arrested.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
HE IS An APC mbaise chairman ,imo pple shud do more lyk dia brothers in rivers grin grin cheesy
Shoot at sight any Apc member

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
So we don't have forensic detectives in this country?

We really need state police.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos by Viking007(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
delugajackson:

All these happen in SANER climes. Nigeria is NOT a sane country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Student Caught Hiding His Classmate’s Underwear With Charm Inside Wardrobe / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.