Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) (55864 Views)

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Sakamaje: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why e come resemble suffer head

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by blowjob: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL NA KILLER.. grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yambee:
Women dey dey try for money matter oh and will sleep with this horror movie too.

This guy looks sick.

In Nigeria this guy would have amounted to nothing musically, Ghana people have strange music taste.

Die it!

How many Nigerian artiste can match Shatta when it comes to Dancehall. Please don't mention Davido and Wizkid

Forget, that guy is a dance hall king

8 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by malcom2x(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Did he tell u they're his cars? Someone cannot snap random pictures again.

3 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Yambee: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Die it!

How many Nigerian artiste can match Shatta when it comes to Dancehall. Please don't mention Davido and Wizkid

Forget, that guy is a dance hall king

I don die am no vex.

Hope you no vex?January too early for quarrel, make we enter February.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by CuddleBunnys(f): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
lightwind:
not a clean money from God, not a blessing from God
How did you detect that through a photo

5 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
lightwind:
not a clean money from God, not a blessing from God

Pele cleaner. Lol
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tamarapetty:
People dey open chest, diswan sef follow. Smh
Ladies have eyes to see another chest inside this chest we are seeing

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by kense88: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
How can you have money and still look this poor
too much kaikai

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Meskaofficial1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chaii.. see lifeless body... abeg like for sarkodie... share for shattered wale
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dino's bro!
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Coco don finish this one grin
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemmight:
The guy is looking pale, unhealthy and ugly and yet women still dey rush him. Anyway, some women don't even know what they want.
They know what they want (money) every other thing shall be added to them....... Matt 6:33
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
How can you have money and still look this poor
excess cush causes it .

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Seandisputed(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Are you sure about that? Because no dancehall artist reach this guy for Nigeria oh

Timaya says hello

Even Patoranking just passed by

4 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Seandisputed:

Timaya says hello

Even Patoranking just passed by

Lol. I can see you hardly listen to music. You want mention person for dancehall you dey mention Timaya. Google is your friend just google best dancehall artist in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by bencarter(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
all i see is my great grand father cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Seandisputed(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
HaileSelassie:
naah bro ! Nigerians music taste is one dimensional.. Ghana People are more diverse when ith comes tomusic

Yeah diverse like the One corner guy type of songs

3 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Hilbertrudolf(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Orange lighter
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Seandisputed(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol. I can see you hardly listen to music. You want mention person for dancehall you dey mention Timaya. Google is your friend just google best dancehall artist in Africa.
Am i supposed to start arguing with you?
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Finnese001: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Are you sure about that? Because no dancehall artist reach this guy for Nigeria oh

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by GindoX(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tamarapetty:
People dey open chest, diswan sef follow. Smh

Hey, common you like it don't you?
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Lol even me that is not having money is fresher than him
make i see u b4 i concur grin undecided
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Seandisputed:

Am not arguing with you either. Type google on your phone and see for yourself. Don’t just argue blindly bro
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
If to say this guy no get money, how he for be?

Omo he for worwor pass this one.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
He looks hungry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Looks dirty
Re: Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) by Deflames01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Seandisputed:

grin angry looooool ........some questions are just funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) / Beyonce Rocks Ankara Ensemble As She Steps Out Wit Jay Z(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.