Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play (36526 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Jenniferblog(f): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
A 30-year-old South African actress, Londiwe Ngcamu, has been beaten beyond recognition by her boyfriend following a role she played in a stage play titled “Seven Days War.”

According to reports, Londiwe’s boyfriend beat her to a pulp and accused her of cheating on him after a stage kiss with an actor. The director of “Seven Days War”, Mvuselelo Buthelezi, said he was shocked and devastated by Londiwe’s attack.

He said he visited her in hospital on Sunday and she said her boyfriend was angry because he thought she was really dating a member of the cast. Mvuselelo said: “I can’t believe this man didn’t know that Londiwe was just acting.”

Londiwe said her boyfriend waited for her at the bus stop on Saturday night. She said he was drunk and accused her of cheating. He then took her to his room and started beating her.

She said she managed to escape in the early hours of Sunday morning when he fell asleep. She added: “When I got home my siblings called the police and they took me to hospital.”

KZN police spokeswoman, Captain Nqobile Gwala, said a case of assault was opened at the Mountain Rise Police Station.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/actress-battered-by-her-boyfriend-for-kissing-in-a-film/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Jenniferblog(f): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/malawian-director-of-budget-caught-having-sex-with-her-driver-in-the-office/
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by soberdrunk(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dammnnn!! Ordinary kiss, if he caught her in bed with the man nko?........ angry

41 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Larryfest(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hmm...i don't get how some guys behave sef, comfortably beating her to this level

8 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Elijah2000(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Dammnnn!! Ordinary kiss, if he caught her in bed with the man nko?........ angry
Na instant death for her, but the man na crazy man.
Does he not know that the girl acts before dating her.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by AdaAde(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Issa lie joor.
There's more to this story.

38 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by GraGra247(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na Lie! It can't just be the kissing alone. Argument probably ensued from the matter and lady starts cursing his father and mother.

If am wrong then the man is an animal. If I'm right he still is.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Jenniferblog(f): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:

6 feet

2 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Adewumiaye: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Sakamaje: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Haba! This is too much na. Thatguy is a beast.

1 Like

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Dannyvone(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hiaaaam
Ordinary kiss
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by deepwater(f): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
now the real rough love play
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by systemz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
GraGra247:
Na Lie! It can't just be the kissing alone. Argument probably ensued from the matter and lady starts cursing his father and mother.

If am wrong then the man is an animal. If I'm right he still is.
Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by mozona(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
oya nah
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by bayocanny: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
This guy wicked o, see as he reconfigure her face.

3 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by obaataaokpaewu: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
He concentrated the beating on the lips that she used in kissing the actor shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Pusyiter(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
So if I kiss Xhosanostra passionately I would be battered?
Xhosa, come to my rescue cool

1 Like

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by blowjob: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
PHASE 1... grin grin grin grin

PHASE 2..DEATH

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by keezy125(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm... That's something else..

My signature

1 Share

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Fash20: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Se how he give her fat face
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by chigoizie7(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chinsos
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by baloest: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Y did he concertante on d face,now d face is bigger dan her body,I think dere is more 2 d story dan mere kissing cos I believe he knows her profession ,so madam actress tell us d real story & leave dat boy frnd beater 4 Good

1 Like

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
The fellow above me tho lol he had to Bleep the face up cuz na that pretty face dey make the girl kiss upandan lol

Back to the matter, the guy should be killed punishment for laying a finger on a woman
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by AmazingELixir: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
shocked

Choi!
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by kense88: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm...i don't get how some guys behave sef, comfortably beating her to this level
Those kind of men, can't even confront there fellow men. If your tired of her, divorce
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by americanson: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Elijah2000:

Na instant death for her, but the man na crazy man.
Does he not know that the girl acts before dating her.
don't feel pity for her. Women are more often that not attracted to men with such characters... Aka bad boys �

1 Like

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lol. I'm sure the boyfriend is the kind of 'bad boy' that women supposedly like. She would be fine. This kind of panel beating and battering is part of what makes her crazy in love with that mothaferker.

NEXT!

5 Likes

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by mespusinglez(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fake People With Face Stories Everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.