Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo (54455 Views)

Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / End Time, Evangelist Lured And Impregnates 15yrs Old Church Chorister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
If they were not caught the next week they would have been posting the videos and pictures of their new cloths, shoes and cash and telling us that Oluwa Answered their calls. they would have even gone to the church to give donations and thanksgiving. And Making the really hardworking youths Feel useless.
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Unconquerable: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Because iniquity shall abound people shall become even more heartless.
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by bigcasava1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
We the Igbo's are not heartless like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Stakeholders(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
And someone else is thinking of voting Buhari again

Spits

God forbid

Na Buhari said you should killed him abi if you don't see anyone to tell you that you need to repent. Pls kindly do so before it too late
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Ategberoson(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
And someone else is thinking of voting Buhari again

Spits

God forbid

and someone else is liking this imbeciles dumb post

split on those dumb fellow
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by LINTUNE(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why not kill those robbers immediately
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Diso60090(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Small boys like this call big boy like that say them wan give am job abeg eeh which level and he come still follow them go inside Bush go do wetin?

Normal level give them appointment for open place or meet them in open place not inside Bush
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by IbrahimDamola: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tufiakwa... Heinous crime in this country should necessitate the reintroduction of public firing squad executions. Life was safer those days when animals like these zombierudeen dumboharist thieves were executed publicly.
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Xander85: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
enoch273:
Even animals won't do this to their fellow animals, even the devil is awed by the wickedness of man

lucifer still dey learn work for where Naija criminals dey! shocked
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by IkpuMmadu: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
hardbody:

You no hear about igbinedion abi okada air
who is igbinedion, is it the thief that ruled Edo or the one that the investments has crumbled

I want Benin to give us somebody of international or even national repute
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by highbee02: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
TruthHurts100:

They are always ugly
Lo! May be because of the beating they received
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by abbeyty(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
How can someone feel comfortable spending money you got from killing a fellow human being like yourself? You wasted his life just because you wanted his money
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
BUHARI Is wicked angry

idiot.
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked

Edo state robbers brutal ooh!
They are not Edo state robbers... They came from the East (Igbo's) . It happened opposite my dad's house in Benin & he's into these aluminum stuff and sliding glass doors and windows.
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is heart breaking
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
some nigerians are just plain dumb and stupid eg those two criminals up there
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Moral Lesson..... Never go to meet anyone anywhere to get any Contracts..... Tell them to come and wait for you in Your Shop even if the Person Is Buhari ..........Some Nigerians are just heartless
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by SkinnyNigga: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
dairykidd:

They are not Edo state robbers... They came from the East (Igbo's) . It happened opposite my dad's house in Benin & he's into these aluminum stuff and sliding glass doors and windows.
liar.. I know those guys.. they were my school mate but they dropped out.. auchi poly. both are from Benin.. born and raised in
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by collitexnaira(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Many people's heart has gone dark in this country. Just yesterday our neighbor who is a trader and was missing for three days returned home and narrated his ordeals in the hands of one chance criminals. He said after buying goods in market he boarded a bus not knowing it is a one chance bus. when they got to third mainland bridge they started struggling with him, they over powered him and took the remaining money on him, they carried him out of the bus then threw him into the lagoon. They made away with his phone and the goods he bought. If not that he knows how to swim, he would have drowned. He was there in the lagoon swimming when a fisher in a boat man came toward him, saw him then rescued him. That is how he survived the incident
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by cooltola(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Even in the midst of darkness , there is light. Sometimes police do not get enough credit when they do a good job. Kudos to the police, they did a good job finding the killers. At least justice is in Nigeria, Rest in peace
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Jasmine79: 12:32am On Jan 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
BUHARI Is wicked angry

Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by bluntMonkey: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2019
The news TV can't even spell BODY, on their screen it says BOBY grin
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by logiktech(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2019
wetin u gain chaiii
Re: A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
liar.. I know those guys.. they were my school mate but they dropped out.. auchi poly. both are from Benin.. born and raised in

Stop being a f00l.. Why did u have to call me a liar?? According to what was said by the police at states cid they came from the east. How do u expect me to know the kidnappers/ thieves and killers According to what was said by sources close to the victim. The thieves collected 2 ATM cards from him 1 with #80k and the other of about #1m. I think the #1m is his father's gratuity or something & he only recently received it. He has been missing from the neighborhood since 19th of December last year only for the story to pop up about his demise about almost 2weeks after the fruitless search. The criminals had his phones & I guess that's how they were traced down to the East. I don't know what u stand to gain from ur claims tho. Na where hood where I for grow up be that, ikpoba hill & nothing when dey happen I no dry hear. Even the victim when he got his freedom and opened his own shop I was aware.. I'm only concerned bcoz of the poor boy they killed I don't fûcking care if the criminals are ur blood brothers or best friends fūcking apeshit angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.