Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video (54699 Views)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by SOFTENGR: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

This is what happens when you care too much what others think. She committed suicide because she could not stand what everyone will say and the name calling.

We need to stop living our lives for others. So your nudes were leaked, life goes on. Stop caring too much what the world thinks and live your life.
I totally agree with you.
The problem many people have is that they care about what others think.
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2019
where is the beauty? ugly piece of shlt, may she rot in the dept of hades for all eternity
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Jlow2: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Exwizard:
Any charger left behind?
1/1 lol
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by AFONJACOW(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
mortuary boys will have a field day on her... I pity her toto
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by AdemolaA2: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

This is what happens when you care too much what others think. She committed suicide because she could not stand what everyone will say and the name calling.

We need to stop living our lives for others. So your nudes were leaked, life goes on. Stop caring too much what the world thinks and live your life.

You just spoke exactly my mind ...
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by millionboi2: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2019
vikkimimi:
prevention they say is better than cure!
why take pictures and videos in the first place ?
No matter how in love I am videos and pictures are forbidden indoors. .....USE YOUR HEAD NA
See chest

I'm going to date u and not film it

Who filming help?

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by alphaNomega: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2019
Now she is dead can we have her pictures?
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by blindjustice13(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2019
SweetBuns:
MY SISTERS PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE, DONT TAKE ANY NUDE PICTURES OF YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU BF IS IN THE PIC, BECUASE IF IT LEAKS, THE BLAME WILL BE ON YOU ENTIRELY.....
BOYS ARE NOT SMILING, ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN BOYS undecided
so in your mind you think a secret camera cannot be planted by your boyfriend to record your sexual activities? Stop playing smart just pray you don't meet a sociopath for a boyfriend .
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by folashayo89: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2019
life continues oooo.....them say them say...and so? kokanaye.

may God forgive her sha. but she didnt do well o.

na double suffer be this now.
God never said we should kill ourselves and that is not the solution .
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2019
SweetBuns:
MY SISTERS PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE, DONT TAKE ANY NUDE PICTURES OF YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU BF IS IN THE PIC, BECUASE IF IT LEAKS, THE BLAME WILL BE ON YOU ENTIRELY.....

Lolzz.. U are just on ur own.. The rate at which these modern girls love nudes both giving and receiving. Imagine a girl I haven't met be sending videos of herself mastûr!bätîng and always requesting for dick picks like say na drugs. What to do but oblige after all my face no dey show grin Meanwhile it's a dangerous game but having ur nudes on the internet isn't the end of the world. See how Kim Kardashian got hotter on the market with her leaked sextape with Ray J. She shouldn't have committed suicide undecided

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Kelvin3476: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2019
She is in hell right now
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by gees101(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2019
gloria34:
Main reason i Dont care what u think about me or what u are saying behind my back, i'm happy, thats all i care about
you are very beautiful
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by starstunna1313(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
There are millions of nude pictures out there from all races all over the world. Black girls, white girls, red girls, brown girls, blue girls and so forth. I dont see why anyone should get tensed because of a naked picture.
Just checking the internet, you are greeted by billions of sex videos by both extremely beautiful women and the average ones in all shapes and sizes.
I don't get the logic of committing suicide because of a leaked nude.

As in eh.. Let's just say me now as I put body for school struggle finish with medical school wahala and with the money my parents spent on top too. Now I don get work they get better pay so instead of me to enjoy start enjoying my life and be happy after the hard work. I go come kill myself for nonsense nudes... I won't even forgive myself, not to talk of God nor my parents..
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by ledamaster(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2019
A Man that value syou will never ask you to send him your nudes. infact sometimes ibuse it as a bait to test a girls capacity to reason with wisdom. sadly.most of them fail. if a guy truely values you he wont ask you dobsuch or even if he asks wont press youvcosbhe understands the harm and imication if it gets into the hands of a wrong man. decent man will not even ask cos he understanda the damage it will cause the woman he loves.
What most of these ignorant girls dont even knw is real well brought up men, (not these bastards without home training,) will value the lady that sternly refuses to send their nudes than those that are quick to send theirs. When it comes to men, i keep telling these very myopic ladies,, be very careful how you carry your self. When a man sleeps with you without breakibg a sweat, half the time he out there wondering if thats how easily other guys are having it with you? If he asks for your nude and you send it, he is also wondering how many guys have this pics? when they cone asking, just say i dnt do such. cone over so u can see it live. or juat be plain, love comes and goes, i wont send it,until you have married me or something. I knw what my advice will still fall on deaf ears.

2 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by sunnyt1(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Nothing Kills faster than stupidity, how would a sane person have anything to do with nudity? she killed herself and young people should learn from it
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Cozee(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2019
lady should know one thing, if your boyfriend ever ask you to send him nude tell him to go to hell, me personally as a guy if I found out you're the type that send nude you're automatically a hoe

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by MelaninGold(f): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
That's one thing about dating all this young boys. They can't control their emotions, like this one now posted her nudes just because he was rejected. SMH... I prefer older men. I think they are more mature. Any male less than 30yo is still a child.
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by tfash96(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
anjigirl:
Ordinary nude she killed her self,what does she want those caught with cumcumber to do
lol
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by michony505(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
SweetBuns:
Its not about the guy being in the pics, he fit edit himself away from the pics. This our generation is becoming more wicked
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by jaszplus12(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Originalsly:
I can understand the shame.... but her friends and family should've gone after the guy... give him a beat down and post him unclad with a cucumber stuck in ehmmm....let me shut up.
Please don't shut up....say it as it should be said! The guy should have been knocked out, revived and knocked out again before stripping him of his dignity in broad daylight...then in that state be photographed and put online with the cucumber stuck right where there's an opening...this should serve as deterrent to any would be"leaker"!
What does it profit a guy to keep nudes of a lady who willingly gave them to you? To what end?
Ladies I know you will still not listen but why not look at the long term? Wait till you're in your husband's house before allowing these level of uncladdedness! You know what happens when a relationship isn't secure and it's all about s,,,ex! Nowadays it's several times bitten yet never shy!
WHYYYYYYY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by watchindelta(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2019
Why
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Isn't there supposed to be a law against people who release such nude videos and pics ?

I don't know why some females keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Stop dating 1mbeciles.

2 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by sprojectng: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Very unfortunate. May her soul rest in peace

http://sprojectng.com/downloads/the-challenges-and-prospects-of-the-nigerias-nollywood-industry/

Get assistance from an expert on research able project topics and material @
www.sprojectng.com
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Bilkol: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
emmyreb:

Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

Contact me! Let me know the spec ?
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nature8(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Mtchwwwww
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by 2sexycom(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
There are millions of nude pictures out there from all races all over the world. Black girls, white girls, red girls, brown girls, blue girls and so forth. I dont see why anyone should get tensed because of a naked picture.
Just checking the internet, you are greeted by billions of sex videos by both extremely beautiful women and the average ones in all shapes and sizes.
it is because of the nature of the girl involved. I think she is the quiet type, an introvert if what I read up there is anything to go by. It is also the reason she broke up with the dude. Because he was the opposite and she couldnt live with sense that her nude is out there.
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2019
taiwolomo1:
ppl like u are one of those aforementioned....u still blaming even after her demise Madam she's dead olredy na...stop dt shit pls. stop claiming smart mama abeg

people like me?
That you've got silly and blockheads around you who can't think straight cause of affections,does not mean everyone you see here is same.
Go get a life before you come here to spill gibberish.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Gkemz: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2019
How can a decent lady have her sex escapades recorded on a device. Didn't she know it could be used against her if the relationship eventually gets sour. May her soul RIP. The boyfriend is an idiot and should be made available to face the full wrath of law.

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Derecky12(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2019
Why should anyone sane human publish someone's nude without prior permission. Make we try get heart
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by emmyreb(f): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Bilkol:

Contact me! Let me know the spec ?
Spec and all are on my signature
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by sanmtiago(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
you think say to bear stigmatization for black man country na easy something?? Na until you find yourself for that kind circumstance you go know say there's more to shame than meets the eye cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.