Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London (1078 Views)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by katty29: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
OTUNBA AKINYELE WAS NEVER ARRESTED IN LONDON

It is very sad and  rather unfortunate that politics in Nigeria is sentimentally becoming a do-or-die affair with desperation in the faces and behaviour of majority of the participants, especially in the APC camp. The manner at which lies are been fabricated by this group is a reflection of the emotional anguish and hopelessness that torment the party's victory in the upcoming election. How on earth will any normal person or group come up with an ill-mannered and malicious fake video news in the  name of politics.

The recent online  news claiming Otunba Olamilekan Akinyele was arrested by the London Metropolitan Police in London is a vicious and brutal act of intimidation and deformation of character of the highest order. It is an uncivilized and callous attempt by the APC to demoralize and hinder the candidacy of Otunba Akinyele, who has over 65% assurance of winning Efon Alaaye Constituency, in the coming election. I hereby deny and  condemned in totality this false,  inconceivable and ungracious story and attack on the personality of Otunba Laekan Akinyele by APC because of its baseless and lack of concrete  evidences. Was he arrested without handcuffs, cut bail and was able to fly back to Nigeria through the airport unnoticed with a flagged British passport This can't make sense to any reseaonabe and sensible human. If the writer claimed the footage was  from one of the Police officers, he should also provide us with more, like copy of the arrest warrant, footage of our man in police van or car with handcuffs and many more, considering the magnitude of the acclaimed crime involving millions of pounds, to convince the populace . The story, if the writer can't produce concrete proofs, should be debunked and retracted immediately with remorse apology.  Any one can be a victim of random check by London Police but as long as your slate and hands are clean, no issues.

Mày I used this medium to reassure all supporters of Otunba Olamilekan Akinyele  that no amount of threats and intimidations can shake or bend our man. He is ordained to win and win he shall, I enjoin you all to be calmed and continue to shower your supports and prayers on him. Politics is not do or die and it should not be so percieved and aspired. I want to warn and advice APC to give up on this man and desist from their moral bankruptcy and political insensitivity.  Nobody can stop the sun from shining hence, no one can stop Otunba, Jagunmolu, Atayes Olamilekan Akinyele from becoming the next Ekiti House of Assembly  memer representing Efon Alaaye Constituency.  It is a done deal from Heaven.

Prince Adewale Oni[b]OTUNBA AKINYELE WAS NEVER ARRESTED IN LONDON

It is very sad and  rather unfortunate that politics in Nigeria is sentimentally becoming a do-or-die affair with desperation in the faces and behaviour of majority of the participants, especially in the APC camp. The manner at which lies are been fabricated by this group is a reflection of the emotional anguish and hopelessness that torment the party's victory in the upcoming election. How on earth will any normal person or group come up with an ill-mannered and malicious fake video news in the  name of politics.

The recent online  news claiming Otunba Olamilekan Akinyele was arrested by the London Metropolitan Police in London is a vicious and brutal act of intimidation and deformation of character of the highest order. It is an uncivilized and callous attempt by the APC to demoralize and hinder the candidacy of Otunba Akinyele, who has over 65% assurance of winning Efon Alaaye Constituency, in the coming election. I hereby deny and  condemned in totality this false,  inconceivable and ungracious story and attack on the personality of Otunba Laekan Akinyele by APC because of its baseless and lack of concrete  evidences. Was he arrested without handcuffs, cut bail and was able to fly back to Nigeria through the airport unnoticed with a flagged British passport This can't make sense to any reseaonabe and sensible human. If the writer claimed the footage was  from one of the Police officers, he should also provide us with more, like copy of the arrest warrant, footage of our man in police van or car with handcuffs and many more, considering the magnitude of the acclaimed crime involving millions of pounds, to convince the populace . The story, if the writer can't produce concrete proofs, should be debunked and retracted immediately with remorse apology.  Any one can be a victim of random check by London Police but as long as your slate and hands are clean, no issues.

Mày I used this medium to reassure all supporters of Otunba Olamilekan Akinyele  that no amount of threats and intimidations can shake or bend our man. He is ordained to win and win he shall, I enjoin you all to be calmed and continue to shower your supports and prayers on him. Politics is not do or die and it should not be so percieved and aspired. I want to warn and advice APC to give up on this man and desist from their moral bankruptcy and political insensitivity.  Nobody can stop the sun from shining hence, no one can stop Otunba, Jagunmolu, Atayes Olamilekan Akinyele from becoming the next Ekiti House of Assembly  memer representing Efon Alaaye Constituency.  It is a done deal from Heaven.

Prince Adewale Oni[/b]OTUNBA AKINYELE WAS NEVER ARRESTED IN LONDON

Prince Adewale Oni
Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by LOKOFraudster: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2019
I am happy to provide original photos & videos all time & date stamped to prove Otunba Akinyele is a fraudster and a thief. Law enforcement is involved and he will answer for his crimes, anyone defending him now should distance themselves.
Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by LOKOFraudster: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
In refererence the latest press release in regards to the crimes of Akinyele, I have tried to contact the PDP however the e-mail address on the press release appears not to be available, so I hope the good pastor gets to see this...........

Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by LOKOFraudster: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Also not sure why you have copied the post 3 times in 1 thread, unless it was to make your post look bigger lol
Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by LOKOFraudster: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
For anyone doubting the fact Otunba was arrested here is the full video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKDL00TeKp0
Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by LOKOFraudster: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
So that's not Otunba being arrested then??
Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by BuhariLooter(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Selective Anti corruption Fight against perceived political enemies while openly celebrating and shielding corrupt elements in his party. Off course it is no longer news that the Anti corruption War that is being fought by the Buhari led Administration is fake and aimed at the opposition party unless proven otherwise. By looking at the following scenario, you be the judge.ATIKUOBI is a man that mean business, and not the lifeless thing that has handed his flag to someone else.
Re: Otunba Akinyele Was Never Arrested In London by jamaicabakare(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People / APC Should Zone Senate President Slot To South East—group / How Many States Can PDP Win This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.