Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo (32075 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by luizpippo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Chai Buhari still pull crowd...unbelievable
Hmmmmm....... my roommate back in school and his colleagues who were off duty today went to Owerri to collect the 10k promised them for this rally. I had wanted him to attend to something urgently for me and he said he was already at the venue, he even berated me for not partaking in such things .
To me what if harm comes to one because of a paltry 10k?
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Kingspin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
hahahahhahahhah
hahahahaahhaah

APC and their media campaign
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by OBoy50: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
cheesy
lolZzz after collecting my share of #3k from the APC campaign coordinator orlu branch,, my vote belongs to atiku looter! papapapapawa!
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Kingspin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
OBoy50:
cheesy
lolZzz after collecting my share of #3k from the APC campaign coordinator orlu branch,, my vote belongs to atiku looter! papapapapawa!
Tell them, my friend is paid by APC to campaign but he told me he will vote PDP.
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Indispensable85(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
The kind of ruthless rigging that will take place in Imo will be historic.

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Banmeallday: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Psychologically homeless Igbo Nigerians
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Codes151(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Igbos are funny! See people way want Biafra?

Smh... smelly mouth people be adding south south to biafra
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by HimName: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Aswear, Pigs and Idiots are in sifiali sifia pain.

Sensible ones were all chanting "Sai mbaba, Sai mbaba, Sai npa, Nsai BuhaLi"
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Djbeezy23(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omo rochas get package I think this the best APC presidential campaign so far I must say owelle job well done osheey

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Okrikacity: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
luizpippo:

Hmmmmm....... my roommate back in school and his colleagues who were off duty today went to Owerri to collect the 10k promised them for this rally. I had wanted him to attend to something urgently for me and he said he was already at the venue, he even berated me for not partaking in such things .
To me what if harm comes to one because of a paltry 10k?

Liar

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Afospecialk: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kingspin:
Tell them, my friend is paid by APC to campaign but he told me he will vote PDP.

grin grin its quite obvious that ur friend who sold his conscience for PMB rally would do same for voting.

That means IPOB get no conscience at all

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by James4bright(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
ct2:
I just respected the president more with the way he spoke at the IMO campaign rally,

before you quote me Pls just go and listen to what he said

Words not action, they would always speak at moments like this. Don't be naive please.
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by James4bright(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
In Owerri, at points like this stepping out would lead to you earning a little change in your pocket, so I can understand if these youths stepped out. Come February Buhari would be kicked out.
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Kingspin(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Afospecialk:

grin grin its quite obvious that ur friend who sold his conscience for PMB rally would do same for voting.

That means IPOB get no conscience at all
Who will vote PMB? Like you don't read well before you comments. Keep shouting IPOB till your generations make sense.
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by dadark: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
The guys (arrowed) in these pictures are paid, they are covering their faces so that they will not be recognised by their peers and family members.

They are ashamed of supporting dumbohari. Even Abagworo the bald vulture wet chino don't slap him skull tire can never muster the courage to show his face. grin

sooo,people are not allowed no more to show their opinions....??

you talk like a dictator.....

if you dont believe in democracy,then why practice it....??

this is all what democracy is about....

what does paid even mean sef....??

because i dont like atiku,doesnt mean am paid....

i just dont like the guy....period....
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by felifeli: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Vote correct man

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Uniquejames(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
All I see are people that were paid to show Nwosu (rochas' in-law) placards....
the real APC fans were all about APC from Uzodinma to all Reps aspiring-member
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Raiders: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
goodgeorge:
Chaiiii.... All i see is bunch of hungry youths who hired, payed a little money and given a poster which contains two candidates from different political parties, because this youths have no option and have hunger staring at them, all they did is just COLLECT THE POSTERS AND STAY ALONG THE ROAD FOR SOME HOURS AND THEY HEAD TO THEIR PAY MASTERS HOUSE FOR THEIR CASH.....
welcome to Naija
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by Goddyj(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
All the road pictures I saw here were taken just in front of my office here in owerri.. Yes the turn out was good even with the morning rains.

But I just discovered today that the crowds we have been seeing in all political rallies (both PDP & APC) does not translate to actual votes.

From a random interview of over 10 persons from different groups; it was just about the money these politicians are giving out.
So my advice is, we should just sit back and flip through the campaign crowd pictures and enjoy the sight for the fun of it.. The rally participants already have a candidate on their minds to vote.
More so, it was same persons who attended PDP rally that attended today's own.

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by sunnymix: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lifeless
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by maryalloy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
I only saw AA posters with bubu, where is za apc
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by eclint(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Second to the last picture
Buhari: Rochas, why I no see my statue
Re: Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo by bluntMonkey: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Ttipsy:
fine roads

Not as you think o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / FG To Borrow $500m To Digitalize NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.