Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Is The Job Of The Federal Ministry Of Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Job Of The Federal Ministry Of Nigeria? (302 Views)

Would You Leave A 250,000 In A Private Company For A FG Job of 100 thousand? / Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Job Of The Federal Ministry Of Nigeria? by ahahnow: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you look at the attached picture, you will see that, that small space is for a fourth passenger yo sit. How is that reasonable? What makes me angry is that we allow this mumu nonsense to happen to us. As if we do not suffer enough else where, we allow mumu bus conductors to shout at us and embarass us into accepting that that small space is fit for an adult human being to sit. Why have me allowed these people to treat us like crap? Please I need answers.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Beard To Stop Growing? / Valentine's Day: Nigeria Guy That Surprise His Girlfriend With 30M Worth Of Car / Your Best Event Cinematographer/photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.