Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,319 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) (50563 Views)

Just Know: Wike Recived Shock Message From Nec / See How Buhari Was Recived In Sochi, Russia / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by lelvin(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hehe...
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by ebujany(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Akuko
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
In the land of the confused tribe

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Jonegonu: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
I was thinking the street will be empty.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Temptee101(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Globalfix01:
See below
If na so you dey win every time, you should be contesting for a senatorial seat this 2019

SCammer
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Num07033711115(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ireboya:
Rented shii

na wetin dem rent 4 here rally wey people no even plenty
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Biola2018: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abortions:
My left balls said it would disown me if I Vote Jubril
lol.....This is really funny
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Afospecialk: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
1759King:
Imo is APC state for now, so there's bound to be APC members on ground to welcome him and some others that came to see what 'failure' looks like in human form.

So IMO state in now considered APC state now when IPOB were running their mouths and carried out stay-at-home rally just intimidate PMB lovers but God pass them

PMB till.2023

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by NORSIYK(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
These people you are seeing here are paid thugs hired by uche nwosu and his father inlaw to prove a point to apc.......
Ask yourself why are they not holding APC posters rather they are holding AA posters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by abc115: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
PDP could not gather this crowd
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Leopantro: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
abc115:
PDP could not gather this crowd

don't you see AA in the posters?

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by 1759King: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Afospecialk:

So IMO state in now considered APC state now when IPOB were running their mouths and carried out stay-at-home rally just intimidate PMB lovers but God pass them

PMB till.2023
Don't get it twisted. I didn't say that in good light. Rochas is a member of APC, so yes APC occupies governor's seat in Imo for now until May 29.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Newmans: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pls whoever brought this girl here should go back and tell him the girl is not matured for marriage, I don't know why he bend down in IMO state premature marriages are not allowed, I hereby call on the parents of this Little girl to speak out by confirming to the people that there douther is with them, she's at home.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by NORSIYK(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Afospecialk:

PMB till.2023

Are they holding apc posters? NO
They are paid thugs.....No sane IGBO person would come out and cheer boo.hari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by discusant: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
They said Okorocha was showing the president the large streets he demolished housed to build in Owerri, while other parts of his state stink.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by discusant: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
NORSIYK:

What of Okorocha? Is he insane, normal or a clown?
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Shookonekilla: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
[s]
Aufbauh:
Make una see my Buhari.
This man is indeed God sent.
[/s]

Are you daft? Don't take the Lord's name in vain
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
WAtched the Rally & the turnout was so low. Forget ethnicity, you can’t be sane & want Buhari for a second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Godwin978(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
look that Jubril well ooo so he doesn't kiss that girl holding flower, i know Hausa's very well they are used to fucking teenage
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Abagworo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaMutant:
buhari is a goner

Even with all the might of Rochas as the incumbent governor, this scanty crowd was what he could only muster grin grin grin

AlaOwerri is Obidiently Atikulated grin

The crowd wasn't scanty but it rained heavily in Owerri

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Dollabiz: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
who cares
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by K9Uneet(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abortions:
My left balls said it would disown me if I Vote Jubril

This dog reminds me of that dwarf in Game Of Thrones. What's his name again? Lannister?
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by MyGeneration(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Look at how every where in owerri is looking shiny and classy. Who discovered that while Buhari was in Abia they refused to take much pictures of the environment

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Tom1999: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wasted Time and by a lifeless person
Okorocha himself is anti-apc so it’s just a waste of Nigeria’s money on nothing.......dem never chop inside IDP camp ooooooo. E Ja ra yin oooooo.
IMO wey don reject Okorocha.........Na Okorocha politics dey bring President come IMO.......to show people Say him dey control things for federal and bla bla bla.
You know the man is a self-aggrandizing.....he loves to be praised. To sweeten his ego
But after that’s......IMO is no go area.......Una Dey waste una money or Okorocha don chop una money?
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by thelegend1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
To all these hired political crowd...I don't know who you are, i don't know what you claim to represent.
If you are looking for a handout, I can tell you I don't have money.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
If you disassociate we igbos with this slander now, that'll be the end of it.

i will not look for you, i will not pursue you.

IF YOU DON'T, I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL &^%$ YOU!!!
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by uchennaq(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ndlistic:
See more photos and watch video as mammoth crowd welcomed him HERE
Which Mammoth crowd. This op can lie for Africa. Imo state kee. Owerri kee.. Keep deceiving people. Say mammoth crowd. I laugh in Swahili
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
NORSIYK:

But sane Igbos will now down to lick a hunchbacked albino's urine, right? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.