Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened (2597 Views)

PDP Stage Collapse As Wike Steps In at the presidential primary / PDP Stage Protest In Owerri As SC Set To Deliver Judgment On Kano, Sokoto Others / Breaking; Another PDP Campaign Stage Collapse With Fayose Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by tell9ja: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2019

Hey! You will laugh out heart on this video. PDP stage broke in pieces during rally in Kebbi causing dignitaries to fall under the ground.

The video has already gone viral. So if you haven't seen it yet, your missing.

PDP stage broke happened when one of the speakers was about to make an opening speech and then prayer. The People's Democratic Party (PDP) could not help the situation.

As at when we got this report, it was not certain if there is any casualty. However, many dignitaries sustained serious injuries.

Meanwhile, our social media users has reacted to the incident.

In some reactions, Nigerian blames the organizers of the PDP campaign in Kebbi, saying they did not can measures to ensure the quality of the stage.

Others says the PDP Stage collapse is a poor construction issue. Some also mocked the events while many show sincere sympathy for those affected.

Wetin dey net got the video right here for you to watch: Don't forget to comment to let us know what you think about the incidence.
See video here: https://wetindeynet.com/pdp-stage-broke-rally/

1 Like

Re: PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by haffaze777(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
How many people die dia?Where is asarailu when u need him most?

1 Like

Re: PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by madmohamed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
tell9ja:

Hey! You will laugh out heart on this video. PDP stage broke in pieces during rally in Kebbi causing dignitaries to fall under the ground.

The video has already gone viral. So if you haven't seen it yet, your missing.

PDP stage broke happened when one of the speakers was about to make an opening speech and then prayer. The People's Democratic Party (PDP) could not help the situation.

As at when we got this report, it was not certain if there is any casualty. However, many dignitaries sustained serious injuries.

Meanwhile, our social media users has reacted to the incident.

In some reactions, Nigerian blames the organizers of the PDP campaign in Kebbi, saying they did not can measures to ensure the quality of the stage.

Others says the PDP Stage collapse is a poor construction issue. Some also mocked the events while many show sincere sympathy for those affected.

Wetin dey net got the video right here for you to watch: Don't forget to comment to let us know what you think about the incidence.
See video here: https://wetindeynet.com/pdp-stage-broke-rally/
I don't laugh taya

1 Like

Re: PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by helinues: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
haffaze777:
How many people die dia?Where is asarailu when u need him most?

Asarailu bawo oo.. Abeg leave dedegbo from this matter.. grin
Re: PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by 989900: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by haffaze777(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:

Asarailu bawo oo.. Abeg leave dedegbo from this matter.. grin

Those people are useless to theirselves,villages,communities, local government, senatorial district,state,region, Nigeria,Africa & entire world,so it's better they die for Nigeria to be great again

1 Like

Re: PDP Stage Collapse - Let Me Tell You What Happened by KanwuliaExtra: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yes! The podium collapsed.
It was very funny!
But THE BUHARIGGERS must GO! cheesy

Which podium make BuhariGGER fall dan? wink

(1) (Reply)

Will Mary Odili Still Rescue Her Self From Any Case Involving PDP And Apc? / Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... / See What Femi Adesina Wrote About COS, Gambari 12 Years Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.