Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes (1347 Views)

Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise / See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes by biyiwyle(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Do it yourself (DIY) is one of the most searched for on the internet and that's because most realise it doesn't actually take much to make things we buy at high prices.

A good example is the Mayonnaise. This is ridiculously so easy and cheap to make However, very few people know. I

After you learn it, I bet you will never buy another mayonnaise again. You can even make your own variant of mayonnaise by adding your own flavour or food materials.

Examples are Onion Mayo, Eggless mayonnaise, chilli and Vegetable Mayonnaise etc. at a relatively cheap amount

So today, we are going to be treating this topic.

MAYONNAISE

Mayonnaise is a very important condiment or thick sauce used in the making of different dishes. It is also used in salad dressing and as creams of pastries.

RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

* Egg yolks

* Lime juice or Vinegar

* Mustard (optional)... Read all @:

http://www.caterbakes.com/2019/01/how-to-make-mayonnaise-at-home.html?m=1

Re: How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes by dollytino4real(f): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2019
what is mustard
Re: How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes by biyiwyle(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
what is mustard

Mustard is also a condiment like mayonnaise. Difference is it's gotten from mustard seed... It's used in glazing of pastries like hot dogs, also used in salad preparation etc.

It's optional by the way, you might decide not to use it.
Re: How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes by dollytino4real(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
biyiwyle:

Mustard is also a condiment like mayonnaise. Difference is it's gotten from mustard seed... It's used in glazing of pastries like hot dogs, also used in salad preparation etc.

It's optional by the way, you might decide not to use it.
ok

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Eat � Your Chicken �??? / Who Still Remember This Telephone Drink? (PHOTOS) / Teach Me How To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.