Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley (2646 Views)

Download Video: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Arsenal (premier League) Highlights & G / Juventus 1 Vs 2 Manchester United ( full time). / Aiteo Cup Final: Kano Pillars 3 (2) Vs Rangers Int'l 3 (4) Full-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ComradeShegs(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Born2smile:

Man City can still get something out of that game.

Iffa hear. MATCH OVER. I just hope Liverpool win their match against Leicester tomorrow and we're going to be 7 point clear. cheesy
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Silentser:
Chisos na 2.0 dem Dey beat man u
Olote lol
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
0-2 now ... it seems Man U is saving their good stuff for the UCL grin

Olote
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:

I knew you were a Liverpool fan lol. Chairman of Olote FC.
well i never denied that am supporting liverpool grin grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Born2smile:

Man Utd last match against Brython was a struggle. Honestly, I am not surprised about this result. I think Ole Sol got the formation wrong from the start.

I think it is better to stick to 4-3-3 and play Rashford in a consistent position.

Actually the lineup wrong, not the formation. What are Calamity Jones and Perreira doing on the pitch FFS.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
openmine:
well i never denied that am supporting liverpool grin grin
I saw the excitement grin grin.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:

But he still is. I am Man Utd fan. Chris Smelling is more stable than him. It is just the fact. The whole point is that you don't play an unstable defender with Lindelof, it makes him look really bad like today and De Gea too.
Show Chris Smalling some respect please. He is better than all the Nigerian defenders put together. That said, the manager Ole Sol absolutely needs to take the blame for the undesirable result.

Could have won this game straight if he played
Sanchez, Lukaku, Rashford
Pogba, Matic, Fred
Shaw, Lindelof, Jones, Young.

In my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Iffa hear. MATCH OVER. I just hope Liverpool win their match against Leicester tomorrow and we're going to be 7 point clear. cheesy
Leicester hard to beat oh. Won't be surprised if they cause an upset.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:

Actually the lineup wrong, not the formation. What are Calamity Jones and Perreira doing on the pitch FFS.
Yes you are right.

Also, the good thing about this failure is that it will make Perreira sit up. I remember when Lindelof was woefully poor.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Sabby1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Personally, I think Ole Gunnar Solksjaer should be very careful about making changes to the starting line-up with respect to wanting to shuffle the team and give regular starters rest against so called small team.This was obvious in the game against Reading FC, and also today.

Sincerely and frankly speaking, there's no small team in the English Premier League and any team could cause upset. For instance, who would imagine Newcastle defeating Almighty Manchester City. This is not the Norwegian league where he came from.

Romelu Lukaku, Juan Mata, Andreas Pereira and co should be careful, they're joking with our heart. I nearly had high blood pressure. Thanks to Victor Lindelof for salvaging a draw

Really missed the attacking spark of Anthony Martial. Get well soon Bro Tony

Best wishes everyone

Anyway, Glory Glory Man United

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:

I saw the excitement grin grin.
not really....manutd needed some reality checks cos they were moving like an unstoppable train
Many forgot they had a rotten defense that needed replacement!
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:
Olote
upon all your schooling, you no sabi speak Engirish? grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Emerikoss: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
This match shows exactly what Ole brought to United, even after going 2 goals down the lads still fought till the very end. Though I'm disappointed we didn't win, at the same time I'm happy it wasn't a loss. I'm sure that with the way the match turned out, many fans would accept the draw. Loved the fighting spirit,
#NeVeR GiVe Up.
#OlEgEnD
#GGMU.�

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
upon all your schooling, you no sabi speak Engirish? grin

Iffa Hear grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2019
openmine:

not really....manutd needed some reality checks cos they were moving like an unstoppable train
Many forgot they had a rotten defense that needed replacement!

You just quoted Man City now bro! Chairman of Olote FC lol
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2019
Born2smile:

Yes you are right.

Also, the good thing about this failure is that it will make Perreira sit up. I remember when Lindelof was woefully poor.

Perreira can never sit up. It is better Man Utd cut their losses and move on.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Born2smile:

Show Chris Smalling some respect please. He is better than all the Nigerian defenders put together. That said, the manager Ole Sol absolutely needs to take the blame for the undesirable result.

Could have won this game straight if he played
Sanchez, Lukaku, Rashford
Pogba, Matic, Fred
Shaw, Lindelof, Jones, Young.

In my opinion.

I am showing him some respect by saying he is more stable than Calamity Jones and Lindelof. But he is not a great defender. Man United needs two great defenders befitting of their status imo. Skriniar and Alderweireld or Varane or MaGuire do it IMO.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2019
yemi15:

You just quoted Man City now bro! Chairman of Olote FC lol
i said mautd not mancity
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2019
openmine:
i said mautd not mancity
OK bro
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2019
yemi15:

I am showing him some respect by saying he is more stable than Calamity Jones and Lindelof. But he is not a great defender. Man United needs two great defenders befitting of their status imo. Skriniar and Alderweireld or Varane or MaGuire do it IMO.

I was referring to your calling him Chris Smelling
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ComradeShegs(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2019
Born2smile:

Leicester hard to beat oh. Won't be surprised if they cause an upset.

Yes, u are right bro but I just hope we win. It certainly won't be easy.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Born2smile:

I was referring to your calling him Chris Smelling
Auto-correct lol.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Yes, u are right bro but I just hope we win. It certainly won't be easy.

True to expectations, it wasn't easy. Draw like Man utd.
Liverpool now needs to lose just one game to blow the title race wide open grin.

I am rooting for the reds to win the title though.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ComradeShegs(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Born2smile:

True to expectations, it wasn't easy. Draw like Man utd.
Liverpool now needs to lose just one game to blow the title race wide open grin.

I am rooting for the reds to win the title though.

Lol.. They gave us hot hot. I was beginning to get furious why we had to draw against Leicester not until I saw Chelsea's score line. cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Andrez123:
Manchester United are still 6th by the end of January 2019, I told you so.
what re u saying? 6th n "2pts" away 4rm top4grin haba! There's progress na
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Andrez123(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Vizzy4u:
what re u saying? 6th n "2pts" away 4rm top4grin haba! There's progress na
6th to 6th in 2 months is not actually progress when you think about it realistically, it's only progress because Chelsea whom have been poor in recent times conceded their 11 points advantage over Manchester United to 2 points. Let's now see where Manchester United will be by the beginning of March.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Free Uk Pool Week 17 Games Here / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key. / Pictures Of Messi's First Training Session At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.