Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (36890 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
So what's the fate of Hope Uzodinma? undecided. Bubu must have been convinced Okorocha via his proxy carries more electoral value for him than Uzodinma. lipsrsealed Such betrayal!!

Anyway, APC are gonners in the entire SE/SS in both presidential and governorship elections.
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by omoteacher(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

PMB leaving them to sort themselves out as far as it doesn't affect his own reelection. Since won't keep PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by cocaineaddict(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
AlexReports:
Perfect
mr man I will advice you to leave politics for the mature and experienced minds and rather focus on how to revive your already dieing beauty /prostitution business abi pageant. It’s obvious you are a novice where issues of politics is concerned judging from your numerous empty assertions about imo politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by somehow: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sense will not kill President Buhari lol.

Oya, Imo sort yourself out!

VOTE for whoever you prefer.

A very matured statement!
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Myde4naija(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
In other words: You can vote Okorocha's son in law, candidate of AA as long as he is supporting me. Jubuhari will not kee me
nah buhari go finally kill u if u don't stop taking pills. Fr other peoples ailment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by ijabiken1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
olujastro:
I watched the rally live and I no fit laugh. cheesy

Whether na old age or Buhari is just to honest to be a politician when voicing out his thoughts.

Anyways, the winner of Imo guber will score less than 35% of the votes cast as APC votes will be split. Same thing with Ogun guber election.
I tip Ihedioha to narrowly win Imo (not my wish).

My interest is at the federal level. It be like say mumu dey worry u,who tells u buhari will win
#SayNoTo Share the money party aka Projects Dumping Party
4+4
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
A Solomon has spoken. It's AA for Governor and APC for President. The most popular candidate in Imo State is Uche Nwosu and nothing can stop the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Smile4daddy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
teebaxy:
i[quote author=olujastro post=75242267]OK Confused man confusing confused millions of people .... The kind hatred I have for this man pass the one I have for Devil himself ....who be that guy above that snatched ftc from me while I was busy reading the trash ?
Don't allow hate consume you, Atiku dollars might not get to you but Buhari's impact will be felt in your village. Use your brain.

PS, you cannot be expecting to achieve something good while you are on the side of HATE.
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Yemi7up: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
ttemmi:
Any candidate of their choice? So why are you there to campaign ?
Do you want him to encourage them to continue to attack themselves. The most important thing is that Buhari is still their choice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by olisaokere(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
olujastro:
I watched the rally live and I no fit laugh. cheesy

Whether na old age or Buhari is just to honest to be a politician when voicing out his thoughts.

Anyways, the winner of Imo guber will score less than 35% of the votes cast as APC votes will be split. Same thing with Ogun guber election.
I tip Ihedioha to narrowly win Imo (not my wish).

My interest is at the federal level.
#SayNoTo Share the money party aka Projects Dumping Party
4+4

Buhari is just another politician who is trying to protect his personal interest first that is getting votes in Imo state.uche NWOSU is shouting his support for Buhari even from AA political party.now he has got his supporters too even though news making round the state are that those are rented supporters.buhari seeing that,would not want to lose those people who will give him votes from AA.in Imo state,they have other heavy weights in other parties like in pdp and apga even APC uzodinma cannot be toyed with.but one thing is for sure,imolites can never vote Uche Nwosu to win in Imo state.forget whatever you read on the internet.go to Imo state and sample their opinions.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
so that i will not vote for my Genotype
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Nigerdailytimes: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Read top nigeria news today https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/%E2%87%A6all-atiku-news-in-one-place-%E2%9C%94-read-now%E2%9C%8C
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Agugbadin: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
God has delivered Imo state from Rochas Okorocha family

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by UNGOBACK: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=gozmok1 post=75242402]SPORTYBET
PDP to win 1.12 odds

APGA 1.87 odds

AA 4.45 Odds

APC. 3.00 Odds

others. 100 odds[/quote

Are you sure of this ODD?
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by AmarachiNnoli: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
olisaokere:

Buhari is just another politician who is trying to protect his personal interest first that is getting votes in Imo state.uche NWOSU is shouting his support for Buhari even from AA political party.now he has got his supporters too even though news making round the state are that those are rented supporters.buhari seeing that,would not want to lose those people who will give him votes from AA.in Imo state,they have other heavy weights in other parties like in pdp and apga even APC uzodinma cannot be toyed with.but one thing is for sure,imolites can never vote Uche Nwosu to win in Imo state.forget whatever you read on the internet.go to Imo state and sample their opinions.
Am sure you are not from imo state to spew this thrash. Uche Nwosu is unbeatable by those men old enough to be his father. His only competitor is Tony Nwulu but unfortunately, a few jealous people like yourself have continued to wallow in severe pain. Sorry
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Rollins777(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why didn’t Buhari say so in the northern part of Nigeria?he knew no vote will come for him therein Imo states hence why he advise them to vote their choice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by xest(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
AlexReports:
VIDEO: BUHARI SHUNS APC CANDIDATE, TELLS IMOLITE TO VOTE INTRA-PARTY AS UGWUMBA RECIEVES PRESIDENTIAL ENDORSEMENT

The Imo state Governorship elections have geared into another level, as Uche Ugumba, the Action Alliance Candidate receives endorsement by President Buhari, during the APC campaign flagoff at Imo state today.

President Buhari in his statement, urged Imolites to vote for any candidate of their choice at the state level, irrespective of party, ethnicity or tribe. However, the Action Alliance Candidate has been actively supportive of the presidential vision of President Buhari all the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgIoYaxnbfI

During his Campaign over the weekend, Uche Ugwumba who said his collaboration with President Buhari is a "PERFECT ALLIANCE" as he had promised to deliver over 1million votes to support the president, perhaps this may be a way of returning the favour.

Buhari Endorses Rochas Okorocha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGqA_TMNXR4

However, during the arrival of President Buhari to Imo state, he was received by Governor Rochas Okoroacha and the Action Alliance Candidate, Uche Nwosu Ugumba in a warm and crowdy reception that threw the entire Imo state to a stand still.

Notably, Uche Ugwumba has remained the choice of Imolites, even after he was denied the APC ticket by Senator Hope Uzodinma.

Hey young man speak for yourself, we the imolites don't want Uche nwosu, don't say the imolites have made him there choice..... We don't want APC neither Uche nwosu ugwumba the son inlaw of Rochas..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by olisaokere(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:

Am sure you are not from imo state to spew this thrash. Uche Nwosu is unbeatable by those men old enough to be his father. His only competitor is Tony Nwulu but unfortunately, a few jealous people like yourself have continued to wallow in severe pain. Sorry

I can’t argue with you.elections are around the corner,results will be available for us to see.but mark my word today.an average Imolite will not vote Nwosu win Imo Guber!..no be noise or social media propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by olujastro: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
olisaokere:

I fully understand the political issues in Imo, like many other states in Nigeria. I just didn't want to type plenty.

Votes will be shared among Hope Uzodinma of APC, Ihedioha of PDP, Ararume of APGA and Uche Nwosu of AA.
Even Ohakim will get some votes being a former governor. That's why I said the eventual winner will score less than 35% of the votes cast.

Same thing will happen in Ogun state among APC, PDP, APM and ADC.
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by thatigboman: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2019
He doesnt need to tell any Imolite that.
We have decided.
Vote next governor of imo state Ihedioha of PDP for governorship and vote incoming president of nigeria, atiku abubakar as president. Imo has decided.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by thatigboman: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:

which part of imo state u from? Im 100% imolite. Iheadioha will win imo state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by staytravel: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Tell Buhari Imolites don't mind if he goes home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by ojuu4u(m): 3:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Tinubu, oshiomole, Amaechi, akpabio and likes over to you,...........this is warning signal what will happen to you if* this man win by error, you people would be fully consumed by buhari. A complete self-centered man who doesn't care what is happening to party & country in as much is own personal ego is meant, I bet it with you come 2023 he would hand over govt to Muslim northerner

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Johnpaul01: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:

Uche nwosu have done nothing other than dividing IMO people, he is not yet governor but as the chief of staff he has successfully divided the students of IMO state by creating a new student body "National union of imo state students (NUISS)", when NAISS is still in operation and this alone has caused chaos among the students, they are now fighting eachother as both organizations are now claiming to be the Apex students body in IMO, Uche nwosu is not fit to rule imo state, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2019
Baba cannot come and kill himself.....have you all noticed that Buhari is careful with personal comments while on campaign,the fools singing his praise will open their mouth loud to verbally attack people and even mention names

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by safetyInspector(m): 5:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Uche Nwosu is going nowhere, forget about those people feasting on Imo Wealth he and his father In-law is spreading. You cant expect the lizard not to come around ant infested firewood. Every odd is against Uche Nwoau in Imo State. The first one is he is Okorocha's son in law and the second is he is from Orlu Senatorial Zone. No sane Okigwe and Owerri man who have no direct benefit from Uche Nwosu will vote him, as you know Orlu has taken 18yrs out of 20yrs of our current democracy. The final odd against him is both him and APC Candidate Hope Uzodimma are from the same Orlu Senatorial Zone, so both of them will share the votes that are coming from Orlu zone. Please don't go asking me if I am from Imo State because I am not only from Imo State both from the same LGA with Rochas, in fact, my Village is Umuchima which is next to Rochas' Ogboko. I will either vote Uche Nwosu nor Hope for equity, fairness and justice. Owerri deserves a shot or Okigwe should be allowed to do more four years. 16yrs of Orlu yet Orlu town is a shadow of itself. Ideato is almost an IDP camp.
AmarachiNnoli:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Oxb90: 6:11am On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
In other words: You can vote Okorocha's son in law, candidate of AA as long as he is supporting me. Jubuhari will not kee me
bro that's when confusion is confronted by confusion. Rochas has washed the old mans brain with bleach. If I am wrong how come the president is asking the imolites to vote any candidate of their choice at the state level. What about the federal level should they also vote according to their conscience? Or has rochas promised to include your statue?
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2019
imo state is not federal Oga
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Angelovic96: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Oxb90:
bro that's when confusion is confronted by confusion. Rochas has washed the old mans brain with bleach. If I am wrong how come the president is asking the imolites to vote any candidate of their choice at the state level. What about the federal level should they also vote according to their conscience? Or has rochas promised to include your statue?

don't mind the statuestic governor! Very soon n.a. buhari statue go be the next! mumu people! imolite go show them pepper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna / This One Na Yahoo Boy - Lagos Police CP's Team Detain NYSC Member, Demands Bribe / New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.