Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad (6462 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Gossipnotgokill: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2019
A young lady got more than she bargained for after she was lured into a den of torture for having a secret affair with a married man.

The man’s wife set a trap for the mistress after discovering her affair with her hussy. According to reports, the wife had been suspecting her husband of infidelity and finally confirmed her suspicions after her husband forgot his phone at home one day on his way to work.

The wife then plotted to trap his mistress by sending a text message to the side chick she suspected, pretending to be her husband and asking her to come home, so they could ‘get down’.

To make the message even more convincing, the woman in a part of her message wrote; “My stupid wife is not home, come over and let’s make some sweet love

And the side chick who probably had been waiting for her next sex romp with the man, quickly rushed to his house only for her to realize that she had run into trouble.

The angry wife who had earnestly been waiting for her, beat her up and even took her clothes off, while letting another person record the whole incident after which she uploaded the video online.

Watch Video Below

If you need the VIDEO, get it on our TELEGRAM CHANNEL via HERE.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Gossipnotgokill: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by PointZerom: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2019
grin
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Jrick: 12:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Make she fight na ,she how she just allow the wife dey beat am anyhow
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by N0favors: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2019
See obo dudu sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Leks25: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Pls I need the video
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by CreepyBlackpool: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Fap! fap!! fap!!!

Biko who has extra vaseline, mine has finished cheesy
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by kachi19: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Is it just me or does anyone else gets turned on when ladies fight like this grin grin
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by kachi19: 1:18am On Jan 30, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Fap! fap!! fap!!!

Biko who has extra vaseline, mine has finished cheesy
pls return it

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by daddytime(m): 1:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Abeg cut small.....seline for me I go give you money.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by enyi1: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Gossipnotgokill:
there is nothing there. post the link here we are not interested in telegram traffic
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by MarianaTrench: 2:56am On Jan 30, 2019
This is assault.

If the lady takes the matter to court this lady will regret her actions
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by chiommy123(f): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2019
She left the main person oh
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by highpriestess: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2019
The lady is very foolish for fighting the wrong person; it's either the useless hoe of a man gets another side chick outside, or they continue after the beating.

I wonder why men marry only to cheat on their spouse, despicable things.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Leks25: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Someone should help us post the video so we can download
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Gossipnotgokill: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Leks25:
Someone should help us post the video so we can download

It has been posted. I don't have a blog that's why I decided to open it on telegram.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Exponental(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2019
The only reason I support the beating is because she agrees to get fuücked in the matrimonial home.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2019
mtscheeew men are scum
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad by Gossipnotgokill: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
mtscheeew men are scum

Hmmm...not all tho.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? / Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! / I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.