Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73434 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by sgd: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is a goal. Obi is a goal.
They really have ideas and spoke with facts and figures

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Purplelight: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadaria was just Overhped!! stuttering up and down, No control and shutting Atiku and Obi up half the time

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by athorello(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
The only times the mofos seemed to make sense was when Kadaria was putting words in their mouths and asking them close ended questions.

Beating around the bush and mentioning #APC whenever my Lady says, "Let's be serious".

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
duality:
For the neutrals, you will agree with me that the Atiku/obi team, did better than the buhari/osinbajo team, on this platform.

Good night

Despite having tougher questions

Peter Obi was like give me all you have !

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by SEONaijaExpert: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
obyback:

The guy is no different to analyst at newspaper stands, really disappointed
I thought he was smart. He took all questions like a comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by TheSpellChecker: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Peculiarly:
This woman is a definition of a true Nigeria

Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Maket: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinszz:
Atiku can feed Nigerians for 400 years grin
...and this makes you to be happy?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by sharpwriter(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Movic1:
To be sincere, Atiku is a pseudo-intellectual. He's so shallow and empty. No as intelligent as we think. No wonder he ran away during the debate when there's no one to attack..

If Atiku is pseudo intellectual, what will you call Buhari?

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nbote(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari and Osibanjo were asked common entrance questions becos dey didn't want to embarrass d President but wen and prepared IJMB questions for Atiku and Obi who were quite tactful and impressive with their responses.. Buhari was a colossal embarrassment during his own interview

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by OdefaGirl(f): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
rainylad:

It is clear yorubas and APC zombies making noise againt Atiku/Obi here are not watching the programme.

Atiku and Obi are doing very well..

I cant imagine what will have happened to Buhari and the cowardly Osibanjo if they were attacked with questiona like we are seeing here

As in eehh! D questions were hot. But intelligence good oo. I for dey cry for their Baba by now

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by sgd: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is a goal. Obi is a goal. They did better than PMB/PYO and SOwore

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:
Those who are attacking Buhari about grazing ranch, Atiku is also in support
Na today. He has neva gone to commiserate with the victims of herdsmen clash. In fact, Atiku's cows roams about.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by VaselineCrew: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
SOWORE 2019!

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by kachi19: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
obyback:
Its really sad the kind of candidates Nigeria throws up for election, Buhari and Atiku are low grade minds, peter obi is an empty head clown, i thought he was at par with Osinbajo, really disappointed.

I will be sticking with Lagos elections, there are better brains in that contest.
this one just ate bitter leaf. cheesy Onyé ara!! grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I thought he was smart. He took all questions like a comedian

Buhari took all his questions with a glass of water grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nbote(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The road is completed

Dats d funny thing with U zonBs ... Some of una dey so gullible and aren't one bit smart.. A road dat is scheduled to b finished in 36months by d minister of works himself and U are claiming it has been completed in 5months.. Sorry for U

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by SEONaijaExpert: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
OdefaGirl:

U laugh because u have refused to understand him. All u see is sentiments. And I didn't even hear when she asked of ur first sentence, rather, she talked about building a private university while in public office instead of pushing funds into d public universities.
There was nothing sentimental about someone that chose to be a comedian instead of an intelligent politician.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Aystarz: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
obyback:
Its really sad the kind of candidates Nigeria throws up for election, Buhari and Atiku are low grade minds, peter obi is an empty head clown, i thought he was at par with Osinbajo, really disappointed.

I will be sticking with Lagos elections, there are better brains in that contest.

I agree, 100percent, with everything you've penned here. The Lagos Elections will be the mother of them all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by obyback: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
agabaI23:
Go find out why most Pharmaceutical companies in the US have have a branch in Puerto Rico
And we are anything like Puerto Rico? lol at the way nigerians throw examples around. I was waiting for obi to name one Africa country that is benefiting from tax cut on poor infrastructure
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
royallord1:
Obi.. How can I deport my in-laws... My wife is from AKWAIBOM
As if wives of anambran have a say in whatever they do. Obi too dull I swear.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by PVision2020(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is far more articulated than Peter Obi who is always finding it hard to articulate his thoughts. He ended up answering non of the questions kadaria asked.
Overall Atiku didn't provide the "hows" of his manifestos, he was vague without providing details hence all his Dubai plans are mere fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let's get Nigeria working again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by FroshD: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice debate...
in other news chelsea is 2 goals down cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by oyoirabor: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
obyback:

Local NL champion calling men who have built and managed business clown. Most guys here are just I.dots.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DissTroy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
sgd:
Atiku is a goal. Obi is a goal.
They really have ideas and spoke with facts and figures

Peter Obi is a 'bad' guy. Man turned the tables on Kadaria, having her grasping at straws. Imagine being interviewed by a guest on YOUR OWN SHOW?! What the..?!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Kagawa10: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
ToyinDipo:
Obi should learn to talk factually, he sounds unintelligent with his dumb metaphor
Na today? Didn't you see the mental midget at the vp debate? Very dumb fellow. Even Atiku did far better than him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kagawa10:

As if wives of anambran have a say in whatever they do.Obi too dull I swear.

U can't even get your spellings right

Almajiri education is badly needed

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by yemi15(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:
BMC should cover their faces in shame
I can't believe that Atiku is this intelligent, prevention is better than cure is what I have been advocating for.
Make it impossible for corruption to thrive.

Me too. I used to think that Atiku was dull but with what I saw today, we are in safe hands if he wins. Way better than lifeless FC imo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DissTroy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
PVision2020:
Atiku is far more articulated than Peter Obi who is always finding it hard to articulate his thoughts. He ended up answering non of the questions kadaria asked.
Overall Atiku didn't provide the "hows" of his manifestos, he was vague without providing details hence all his Dubai plans are mere fantasies.

You are trying really hard to rewrite reality? You think owning a phone equals having infinity stones? Ordinary Ogbomoso Thanos!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by anthony86(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Someone laundered 40 million dollars and he is walking free both in the US and Nigeria without any charges or prosecution. The Joke is on you.
Bluetooth2:

$40 000 000 laundered is now an error ?

Some Nigerians are really stupid,thanks to the politicians!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by obyback: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
oyoirabor:

Local NL champion calling men who have built and managed business clown. Most guys here are just I.dots.
Lol building business by investing state funds in family business, any idiot can do that. Atiku and obi have proven tonight they can't match the average mama put given the same level playing ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DissTroy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
VaselineCrew:
SOWORE 2099!

You're correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.