Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73399 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Justbeingreal(m): 3:04am On Jan 30, 2019
cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Benlag: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Poor Peter Obi only God knows how he will ever recover from the damage Atiku has done to his political career cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by cybertron88: 3:09am On Jan 30, 2019
post=75245676:

Look at him sleeping on the floor!
Get up from the floor and wake up from your nightmare little Kachi!
U no dey sleep?? After selling dead rotten meat in d day u ho con do zombie 30k work for night. Life must be really hard at BMC. You quoted more than 5 ppl on a single thread in 30 mins only God knows how many u have on other threads this middle of the night.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12am On Jan 30, 2019
See Nairaland gateman above o, cybertron88... grin cheesy grin!!
See Person wey dey type from his sleep, see person wey dey quote us from his nightmare oo!!
Hypocrite.
Ubiquitous wailer!
cybertron88, knock on ya BIG head little boy!! grin wink grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Spatta: 3:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Omoyele Sowore is the surest Candidate, He regarded the people, Campaigned, traveled across the country, engaged Nigerians, accessible, full of ideas, Not a dull moments with Him, They feared him, so the sidelined him in the debates, he remained firm and focused, they even sponsored a baseless calumny against him, he defended himself with evidence, He is the most loved, un-corrupted, exhibited a lot of Passion and stamina for the position, unlike the thieves that we all know who recycled themselves and their cronies, Sowore is even trusted by Nigerians and they are supporting him with donations even home and abroad. His sincerity to flush out the corrupt and the cabals is the cause of their fear.
Buhari is being moved about because he is old and senile,
Atiku is always looking for opportunity to make a statement when he sees a fault in the current government a wayo way of not campaigning just waving at tghe masses and running away from them
Fela durotoye a regards his fashion and suit and exhibits childlike restlessness, he campaigned in one or two places and the rest was on social media and twitter, his part in PACT ruined him

Mogalu thinks he is in the US, He seeks to bamboozle with archaic unrealistic statistic for which are not workable, he does not even know what a worker deserve as wages
Oby Ezekwesili quickly ran out before being disgraced by the outcome
Olawepo Hashim writes his own story on Nairaland, no campaign anywhere, he just make bogus statements with bold face lie
Eunice Atuejide, The blackmailer, she is in "bed" with PDP or APC depending on who pays the highest bid
Tope Fasua and the rest waiting for the for the monies given to contestant after loosing. the others knows they are going no where, No campaign, they just want the Loosers money paid after election
2019 Elections in about two weeks will be interesting

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by GambaOsaka: 4:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Spatta:
Omoyele Sowore is the surest Candidate, He regarded the people, Campaigned, traveled across the country, engaged Nigerians, accessible, full of ideas, Not a dull moments with Him, They feared him, so the sidelined him in the debates, he remained firm and focused, they even sponsored a baseless calumny against him, he defended himself with evidence, He is the most loved, un-corrupted, exhibited a lot of Passion and stamina for the position, unlike the thieves that we all know who recycled themselves and their cronies, Sowore is even trusted by Nigerians and they are supporting him with donations even home and abroad. His sincerity to flush out the corrupt and the cabals is the cause of their fear.
Buhari is being moved about because he is old and senile,
Atiku is always looking for opportunity to make a statement when he sees a fault in the current government a wayo way of not campaigning just waving at tghe masses and running away from them
Fela durotoye a regards his fashion and suit and exhibits childlike restlessness, he campaigned in one or two places and the rest was on social media and twitter, his part in PACT ruined him

Mogalu thinks he is in the US, He seeks to bamboozle with archaic unrealistic statistic for which are not workable, he does not even know what a worker deserve as wages
Oby Ezekwesili quickly ran out before being disgraced by the outcome
Olawepo Hashim writes his own story on Nairaland, no campaign anywhere, he just make bogus statements with bold face lie
Eunice Atuejide, The blackmailer, she is in "bed" with PDP or APC depending on who pays the highest bid
Tope Fasua and the rest waiting for the for the monies given to contestant after loosing. the others knows they are going no where, No campaign, they just want the Loosers money paid after election
2019 Elections in about two weeks will be interesting

I watched one of his interviews today and I fell in love Sowore, but he is not ripe for the Presidency. He will do very well as EFCC chairman. He's fearless and outspoken. He's also got that youthful energy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bionixs: 4:45am On Jan 30, 2019
globemoney01:
The lying team. What’s the need. Let’s not forget Atiku once lied that he called the wife of a slain officer to sympathize with her and it was false.
His running mate is the second lie Muhammadu.
Lied through his teeth during the last VP debate
Lied about leaving 75 billion for his successor
Lied about owing one watch and shoe for 17 years
Lied about owning only one watch in onitsha
Lied about his kids still jumping molue
Numerous lies to mention but a few

Caveat: I also do not support the incumbent
at least I know his running mate well, you lie and mislead Nigerians
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by GleestarsMag: 5:15am On Jan 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEHrOgDtwbU

State of the Nation Address by Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Monday, January 28th, 2019. #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #TheAtikuPlan #GNWA2019 #BetterNigeria

Osinbajo Caught On Tape Giving Buhari Answers To Questions #NGTheCandidates Townhall Meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ut1J8jmSrI

Buhari Displays Inability To Understand Questions Asked On Corruption #NGTheCandidates Townhall Meeting #NGTheCandidates Townhall Meeting #Buhari #NextLevel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE7cix0U5NQ

Who Won The NEDG/BON Presidential Debate 2019: Ezekwesili (ACPN) Vs Durotoye (ANN) Vs Moghalu (YPP)? Watch And Be The Judge
#2019Debate #2019PresidentialDebate #PresidentialDebate #NigeriaDecides2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwzK2xHEqY

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Jettage: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2019
GambaOsaka:

I watched one of his interviews today and I fell in love Sowore, but he is not ripe for the Presidency. He will do very well as EFCC chairman. He's fearless and outspoken. He's also got that youthful energy.

You better don't loose your vote by voting our known oppressors
Let us all give him our vote and leave the pessimistic reactions or the fear of the unknown
Our vote is our collective voice
Since you know he is good don't joke with the future of your kids.
Cast the vote for Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Lanre0: 5:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Corruption train. Call Obasanjo, Saraki , Oyedepo, Gumi, Kukah, Danjuma & other religious bigots. THIEVES. GOD will not allow you to destroy this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Omega30(m): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2019
ClearFlair:
It will be another exercise in futility. The people of Nigeria have already resolved to kick out corruption. The man of integrity, Buhari, is the people’s choice. 4+4=8.
Geh outta hia!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by melvin0004(m): 6:20am On Jan 30, 2019
ClearFlair:
It will be another exercise in futility. The people of Nigeria have already resolved to kick out corruption. The man of integrity, Buhari, is the people’s choice. 4+4=8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ikorodureporta: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2019
U say....

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Iwanttoto: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Jettage:

Let us all give him our vote and leave the pessimistic reactions or the fear of the unknown
Cast the vote for Sowore

Get out from hia
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nature8(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2019
hucienda:
Your don't need to be told Atiku/Obi performance or any other pairing for that matter would be better than the disgraceful shambolic display by Buhari/Osinbajo two weeks back where the journalist was even forced to mutter these words "allow him speak for himself".

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2019
naptu2:
Kadaria Ahmed presented and produced programmes on the African Service of the BBC World Service Radio in the late 1990s and early 2000s. She was also an editor at the defunct 234 Next Newspapers.

Ms Ahmed was the moderator of the NN24 presidential debate in 2011. Muhammadu Buhari of the CPC, Nuhu Ribadu of the ACN and Ibrahim Shekarau of the ANPP took part in that debate.

2011 presidential election debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU
I have been following u since i joined NL and you seems to know alot about our history ranging from football to politics... The one that shock me most was the day you posted a clip of Nigeria football match that was played around the 50s or so, have forgotten the actual date. Pls i have a question for u, ARE YOU FROM THE PAST?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by maestroferdi: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2019
ClearFlair:
The degree of lamentations which will fall on you today from 8.00pm....
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ClearFlair: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2019
maestroferdi:
The degree of lamentations which will fall on you today from 8.00pm....

You are a fool to think I give a rats ass about Atiku or Obi. People who are just deceiving themselves with their fake presidential bid.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ClearFlair: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=melvin0004 post=75246966][/quote]

It is sealed and stamped by heaven.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Gr8mind07(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Anxiously looking forward to hear what the overrated Atiku has to offer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Shuugar98(f): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
sai Atiku sai Waziri Adamawa....say no to lifelessness.. AtikuObi for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by hush15: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
naptu2:
The PDP's presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Mr Peter Obi, will take part in a 2 hour live town hall meeting called “The Candidates”. The event will be shown live on the Network Service of the NTA and partner stations and online via Daria Media on Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 at 8pm. It will be moderated by Kadaria Ahmed. 

The candidates will answer questions from the moderator, from the audience and from viewers at home.

The Candidate advert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5KnUYCSBVA

The presidential candidate of Young Progressive Party, Kingsley Moghalu and his running mate, Uma Getso, appeared on “The Candidates” on January 9th. Here are videos of that episode.

“The Candidates” : Kingsley Moghalu and Uma Getso (short clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7bTXMILW9Q

“The Candidates” : Kingsley Moghalu and Uma Getso (full programme).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77CB1AKhsk

The presidential candidate of the APC, Muhammadu Buhari and his running mate, Yemi Osinbajo, appeared on "The Candidates" on January 16th. Here is a video of that episode.

"The Candidates" : Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo (full programme).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PiEA5FEgXE

The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore and his running mate, Dr Rabiu Rufai appeared on "The Candidates" on January 23rd and here is a video of that episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVz1ed2TPnU

so for all of you has been asking him to have used the debate platform to sell his agenda, you had better get your asses home to watch the interview and atikulate properly
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by hush15: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Jettage:

Cast the vote for Sowore

Its you that should waste your vote....if you know, you know
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by globemoney01: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
at least I know his running mate well, you lie and mislead Nigerians
Point out any lie in what I said. Liars
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by lexxie112: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2019
ClearFlair:

zombified.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by maestroferdi: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2019
ClearFlair:

You are a fool to think I give a rats ass about Atiku or Obi. People who are just deceiving themselves with their fake presidential bid.
Must you speak like a lost soul?

A little decorum will not kill you, will it?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by dfrost: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2019
R2bees:
I have been following u since i joined NL and you seems to know alot about our history ranging from football to politics... The one that shock me most was the day you posted a clip of Nigeria football match that was played around the 50s or so, have forgotten the actual date. Pls i have a question for u, ARE YOU FROM THE PAST?

My brother, naptu2 is an enigma I tend to unravel one day.

Uncle naptu2 (like I always call him) documented his life like my father (always writing things in his diary). He is also knowledgeable. I learn a thing or two from him. I tend to corroborate his narrations with my dad's and he quite speaks from an eyewitness perspective.

1. No arguments without facts
2. No unnecessary banters with trolls
3. Keeps calm.

And to your question: He is not from the past rather a contemporary of ours. I place his age range at about 44 - 49. wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by kachi19: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2019
post=75245971:
Yaaawwwnnn! Just get up from the floor kid!
And if I say NO, daddy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.