Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73404 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DissTroy(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
DissTroy:

I don't care about the PDP but I'm voting Atiku/Obi. Peter Obi especially as one of the best Governor Nigeria has ever had.

In no particular order:

Peter Obi of Anambra State

Victor Attah of Akwaibom State

Donald Duke of Cross River State.

I want Peter Obi to replicate what he did as Governor of Anambra State on the national level.

Again, the only reason Atiku got the number of votes he got in the South South and South East in 2019 was because Peter Obi was on the ballot. The quote is my post stating the reasons I joined the Atiku/Obi campaign on January 30, 2019.
Same for millions from these areas who joined the campaign. It was always about Peter Obi. It was always about his antecedence as governor and some of us have been consistent in over beliefs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.