Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73562 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by nestic(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Chaiii, OBI Have murdered APC on corruption...
obi; which is better "to create dialog, so that those that stole or looted money will return the money and invest to better the economy or to join a saint party and all ur sins are wash and u hold ur looted money"...
kaiii apc is dead, if i dont vote for atiku.obi waitin i gain
this men are brilliant

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku says Anchor borrowers is fake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by SEONaijaExpert: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
All I see is two politicians that have chosen to be defensive

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
All this talk about “I will create just jobs” still ends up about graduates going back to agriculture. What’s the difference between this and what Buhari is doing in the agricultural sector?

Scam of the century

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
nestic:
Chaiii, OBI Have murdered APC on corruption...
obi; which is better "to create dialog, so that those that stole or looted money will return the money and invest to better the economy or to join a saint party and all ur sins are wash and u hold ur looted money"...
kaiii apc is dead, if i dont vote for atiku.obi waitin i gain
this men are brilliant

Please vote for them (in Buhari's voice in Owerri)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
otokx:
Atiku says Anchor borrowers is fake.

Own goal. He just lost the votes of all farmers under the anchor borrowers scheme.

He has s saying the anchor borrowers is fake when the farmers just dropped an install mental 1.5b part repayment for the loan they got

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by naptu2: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku says that he will give loans to rice farmers.

Kadaria asks how is it different from the Anchor Borrowers programme of the APC.

Atiku says that the APC programme is fake. Kadaria says we shouldn't call anyone fake.

Atiku says that the PDP had a system in which farmers could get loans via their mobile phones

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by naijareferee: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jonathan:

Are you sayin Buhari should have used public funds to set up personal business just like Atiku and Peter obi did ?.
You’re so wise o !
Spits!

No it's better to steal it and pack abroad... Then convert to apc and be a free man.
In your lineage and in the history of your state and region... No one can be as prudent and corrupt free and as industrious as Peter obi

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by otokx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku claims to have lifted 45000 people out of poverty through his microfinance bank in Adamawa state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mrukk:
Kadaria is an astute broadcaster, she is asking unbiased questions. You can go watch that of the incumbent president and V. president. Sentiment apart my brother

She is asking personal questions she shouldn't ask

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by enemyofprogress: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
OK

My Virginity Is Coming Back Small Small... I Can Feel It....����

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Mankosi: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Our light just spoil now for transformer and I didn't service my generator.
I am not happy now.
I only have 1.2G data remaining. Don't know how I will stream online now with the small data

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mrjojo: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who da f*ck are these audience
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
otokx:
Atiku claims to have lifted 45000 people out of poverty through his microfinance bank in Adamawa state.

YEt Adamawa still remains one of the poorest state

Dude are you among the audience who doesn’t want her to ask him critical questions concerning Adamawa ?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
[s]
SEONaijaExpert:
All I see is two politicians that have chosen to be defensive
[/s]

Buhari the dullard was only drinking water

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
naptu2:
Atiku says that he will give loans to rice farmers.

Kadaria asks how is it different from the Anchor Borrowers programme of the APC.

Atiku says that the APC programme is fake. Kadaria says we shouldn't call anyone fake.

Atiku says that the PDP had a system in which farmers could get loans via their mobile phones

This is the same thing Buhari is doing. The loans are via their mobile phones once they confirm they belong to a farmers cooperative.

Atiku is a sinking man right now and just saying rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Brightology2(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
sunnymix:
Atikuobi2019...
Check my signature..
plsssssssss somebody should help me with the link for Live streaming
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by martineverest(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
madam Don get Atiku on Adamawa statistics

he said he has lifted Adamawa from where it used to be,but madam said Adamawa has been number 26/27 poorest state in naija in last 20years and oga was dumbfounded

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Toooooo much own goals!!!!
The fans are complaining, the match is no more interesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nbote(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
So becos Atiku is Adamawa state Adamawa is supposed to b one of d richest states in d country? Dis lady is so biased.. Is Katsina state now one of d richest states in d North talk more of d country?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by bender79: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadira o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by otokx(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku should try to escape from the corner in which this woman is taking him to.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mrjojo: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku claimed he lifted 45,000 Adamawa families out of poverty yet for 20year Adamawa has been one of the poorest state in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ashacot: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
THEM DON CATCH ATIKU FOR ADAMAWA STATE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Articul8(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
PDP is a party of illiterates. They are bully. They wouldn't allow this woman drill the candidates. She did same whth other candidates. So why so much noice from the audience? Making it look like she's bias

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Jonadull: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
naijareferee:

No it's better to steal it and pack abroad... Then convert to apc and be a free man.
In your lineage and in the history of your state and region... No one can be as prudent and corrupt free and as industrious as Peter obi
Can you type this without shedding tears?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
If u are not brilliant, don't even try showing up on debates like some people does shaa. It takes smartness to be Atikulated! When u see a paid moderator, u will know. Respect to u both; Atiku and Obi, men of d people.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku has diverted all the resources of Adamawa into his pocket grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by naptu2: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku says that he set up a micro finance bank in Adamawa which has been succesful.

Kadaria says that Atiku was VP for 8 years, but Adamawa is one of the poorest states in Nigeria.

The audience groans, but Kadaria says that she will ask the question whether they groan or not.

Atiku says that Kadaria did not find out where Adamawa was before. Kadaria says that she did her research and she has the figures of Adamawa for the past 20 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
otokx:

She is not mature

Intelligence not maturity is what Nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
So Atiku alone should make every one rich?

Come on.

If he wasn't there, do you know how worse it would have been?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Nbote:
So becos Atiku is Adamawa state Adamawa is supposed to b one of d richest states in d country? Dis lady is so biased.. Is Katsina state now one of d richest states in d North talk more of d country?

Well he was VP for 8 years and even the road to his own hometown he could not do. He only enriched himself in Adamawa which is why even the prince in Adamawa instructed his people not to vote for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.