Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle (29589 Views)

#BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by sprojectng: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Victor Ad hmmmm

http://sprojectng.com/downloads/the-challenges-and-prospects-of-the-nigerias-nollywood-industry/

Get your complete project topics and material @

www.sprojectng.com
Or call 08147426197
Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by Sarah20A(f): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Lazy Nigerians always looking for someone to blame for their irresponsible behavior embarassed
Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by Nwereonye124(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2019
can spot one girl commenting why is he so fine. She don dey die already.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by DanielsParker(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2019
chiommy123:
I've always seen that song as 419ers song. If you no get money and you get God you get everything
lmao.. but you won't be with a broke guy with God.
Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by kamez(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2019
if u listen to the lyrics of that song, a still believe that he was supporting yahoo boys and ritualist, the u and ur entire household are mad idiots....

Nigerians keep looking for whom to blame for their failure...
Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by Wohstkino: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lordsocrates:
Na musicians and nollywood spoil our youths with money over everything mentality

are you not the one that refuse to be yourself and hustle hard���
Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by supaNOVAE(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Correct delta boy.
Re: I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle by yemi15(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kingpee2:
Your song has driven some lazy people to do crazy things in search of money and their Benz,Na so one idiot carry Igbo for mouth Dey nack chest say this year him must buy Benz by force ,I just dey laugh ...

But he go buy the Benz na, na one pant e take lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.