Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash (35395 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Theta1: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2019
I just love everything about this lady........ I wish I marry her now that she is available.

I wish
I wish
I wish.

I love Yvonne Jegede
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by SachaBastien(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Marriage requires full growth. Many people marry on false foundations. He expects her to be his "slave" and she expects him to "worship" her. She thinks he has more money than he truly has and he thinks she'll bring more to the table than just her body. After marriage, everyone drops the pretensions and the truth blows out in the open.
Love is not material possessions, love is not sexuality. Love is not about trying to change someone. If most of your interests match, there is a relationship. If you both can work on mutual interests without conflicts, then it's deep. If you can forgo your personal interest for mutual interests without acrimony then that's love. Love has nothing to do kissing and fucccck!ng!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by bizzibodi(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Omo jegede why?
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by idonhammer: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2019
As if she is happy. Make una keep deceiving una self

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by mexzony: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
"life is like a coin" we have started to hear parables and words on marble as usual.

1 Like

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Greatidonis: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
She is just happy that she is free to bang some of the money bags sugar daddies that has been disturbing her and make some money too. Her husband no hole reach na.
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by uchman80(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
virgoquin:
Once their relationship hits the rock they come on to social media to become relationship counsellors
This lady only just got married and had a baby and is here posting rubish online. These people are really a bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by PeacenLove2: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2019
SachaBastien:
Marriage requires full growth. Many people marry on false foundations. He expects her to be his "slave" and she expects him to "worship" her. She thinks he has more money than he truly has and he thinks she'll bring more to the table than just her body. After marriage, everyone drops the pretensions and the truth blows out in the open.
Love is not material possessions, love is not sexuality. Love is not about trying to change someone. If most of your interests match, there is a relationship. If you both can work on mutual interests without conflicts, then it's deep. If you can forgo your personal interest for mutual interests without acrimony then that's love. Love has nothing to do kissing and fucccck!ng!

There are still sensible people like this on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by chineloSA(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2019
"Life is like a coin"

When they publicly go through hardships they suddenly become philosophers undecided undecided
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Mayflowa(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2019
FunctionX:
I hate to see couples leave each other.

check my signature

And who are you again? lol. Just kidding you
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Melamine: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2019
Guys with small pr...k should stop going after these celebrities, they want it big! Even the one minute men should as well keep off.
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by JourneytoEL(f): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2019
lonelydora:

The increase rate of divorce in Africa is caused by women trying to imitate white women where marriage is concerned.
They forgot that those white ladies are backed by law. But here in Africa, traditionally it's a taboo to move out of your husband's house. Family, Friends, Society immediately turn against you once you are divorced. You have to live with the stigma
.my dear Africa is a continent and not one tiny village, we are even trying in Nigeria, if you go to kenya and southAfrica you will be shocked at the number of single and divorced parents. At the end of the day you only get to live once, it is better for you to be divorced with peace of mind than to be married with a partner that makes you sad. What people will say should not be a factor to your happiness, learn the subtle art of not giving a damn. this is 2019 and more and more women and even men are realizing that no primitive tradition should decide how happy they will be in this one life on earth. Besides so many divorcees are remarrying on a regular so I don't understand the stigma you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by LyfeJennings(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
I knew it way before now Abounce no go fit keep this babe
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Lemonmint1: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2019
lonelydora:

The increase rate of divorce in Africa is caused by women trying to imitate white women where marriage is concerned.
They forgot that those white ladies are backed by law. But here in Africa, traditionally it's a taboo to move out of your husband's house. Family, Friends, Society immediately turn against you once you are divorced. You have to live with the stigma

Oh my world!....you reek of ignorance.
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Nature8(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2019
virgoquin:
Once their relationship hits the rock they come on to social media to become relationship counsellors

grin
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by samsam2019: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2019
wilcox:
Everything about celebrities is crash.
no be only celeb marriage de crash.
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by seangy4konji: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2019
They never stay in one place... They miss the jumping from one sick to another collecting cash.
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2019
chiommy123:
Why do you people always blame ladies when relationships fail
The success or failure of a relationship lies in a woman's hands. My 2 cents
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Ebbunwa(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Fake smile
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by oluphunmy(f): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Why all this fake rumors about her marriage? Her handle still carries her husband name fa

1 Like

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by SachaBastien(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
PeacenLove2:

There are still sensible people like this on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked
Lol.
In all the chaos here, there still are sensible people just like you wink

1 Like

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by nazablossom(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
virgoquin:
And motivational speakers grin
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Zombicmodz: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
God bless her... undecided

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Better to live with d stigma of divorce than to die in a loveless and abusive marriage

1 Like

Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2019
dilodavid:
The success or failure of a relationship lies in a woman's hands. My 2 cents
U are correct, Hence if Anybody tries to frustrate me in d name of marriage, d marriage will surely fail. I cannot come and kill my self
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by lonelydora: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
Better to live with d stigma of divorce than to die in a loveless and abusive marriage

Why marry in a loveless man in the first place? You are a pretty girl and you deserve a loving man
Re: Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash by GleestarsMag: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzrF4DFQ6Is
Top 10 Richest NollyWood Actresses In 2019 - Number 3 Will Shock You! #NollyWoodRichest #NollyWood #NollyWoodActress #NollyWoodMovies

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.