Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral (13371 Views)

Gtbank Quick Loan????? / Gtbank Quick Loan With No Collateral / Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 9:35am On May 26, 2020
Do you know you can borrow money from Gtbank in Nigeria this 2020? Whether you are a salary earner or self-employed, you can now get the cash you need instantly, and pay back over 6 - 12 months. Quick Credit gives you funds up to N5million at an interest rate of 1.33% monthly with no hidden charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xMWd-dosD8

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by GJENTS(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2020
Pls what is required for the documentation?
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 10:09am On May 26, 2020
The full details and my experience is in the video. Watch for full details. You can access this loan without collateral

Here are the criterion to access the loan

(1) Customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net monthly salary of N10,000
(2) Customer must not have any history of dud cheques
(3) Customer must have satisfactory credit reports
(4) Customer must not have any unpaid obligations

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 7:22am On May 28, 2020
You can still request for your loan today
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 2:51pm On May 29, 2020
Hello everyone
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 8:38am On May 31, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by bemagnify: 12:54pm On May 31, 2020
haon:
Happy sunday

Anytime I dial *737*51*51#

It is telling me to open a salary account
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by yellowgarri2(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
bemagnify:

same here
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 7:17pm On May 31, 2020
yellowgarri2:
same here
bemagnify:

You must meet there requirements before you're eligible.
1) have a salary account, amount of at least #10k(per month) with Gtbank.
2) have a lodgement of at least #20k per month (if you're not a salary earner)

Finally, if you have their banking app, you can check your eligibility status. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by NewLogicalMind: 8:09pm On May 31, 2020
haon:

Finally, if you have their banking app, you can check your eligibility status. Thanks

Good of you to list the requirements

Most people think they can just bounce in and bounce out with the N5million loan without fulfilling any obligations on their own part. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by yellowgarri2(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2020
haon:

1. I don't have a salary account with Gtb.
2. I lodge more than 20k monthly in my Gtb account.
3. How can I check eligibility status through their app.
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by bemagnify: 8:14pm On May 31, 2020
haon:

I met AL the requirements
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Alkason: 11:34pm On May 31, 2020
haon:

What percentage of your salary are you entitled to borrow?
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
bemagnify:

I met AL the requirements
Alkason:

What percentage of your salary are you entitled to borrow?

If you meet all there requirement, you might need to contact gtbank to know why you're not eligible.

Around 400% of salary. If your salary is #50k, you can borrow between #200k-#230k.
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Alkason: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
haon:

If you meet all there requirement, you might need to contact gtbank to know why you're not eligible.

Around 400% of salary. If your salary is #50k, you can borrow between #200k-#230k.

Thanks for the information.
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by IRIENBOY(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
I will try it out
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2020
IRIENBOY:
I will try it out

Okay
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Evening to you all
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Sunday66: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
My own problem when applying through the app is d token they are requesting for while that of internet banking is the secret question. I tried to do that through the app and other means without any success. What is the way forward
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Sunday66:
My own problem when applying through the app is d token they are requesting for while that of internet banking is the secret question. I tried to do that through the app and other means without any success. What is the way forward
I want to believe you haven't set up your internet banking with Gtbank, set it up and you'll be able to know your eligibility status. If you are using GT app, you don't need a token. Set-up ur app for transaction using pin.
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Sunday66: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2020
haon:

I want to believe you haven't set up your internet banking with Gtbank, set it up and you'll be able to know your eligibility status. If you are using GT app, you don't need a token. Set-up ur app for transaction using pin.

I am eligible, what am saying is that anytime I want to get the loan, there is a column for me to input my token which I don't have
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by IRIENBOY(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Sunday66:

I am eligible, what am saying is that anytime I want to get the loan, there is a column for me to input my token which I don't have
then go and apply for the token
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sunday66:

IRIENBOY:
then go and apply for the token
Sunday66:

You can apply for token or better still use an alternative means of making transaction with gtbank(using pin). I don't have a token and I make online transactions with gt bank. Visit any gt bank close to you and let then know your intentions.
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Nitah1: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
haon:

You can apply for token or better still use an alternative means of making transaction with gtbank(using pin). I don't have a token and I make online transactions with gt bank. Visit any gt bank close to you and let then know your intentions.
Useless bank....a criminal entity.....gtbnk will just debit person 500,345,245,200,175..etc,what nonsense is that...
now to check ur account balance is N10...

I and my wife must surely abandon them soon.

Armless robbers.
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't know about your experience with Gtbank, but Gtbank still remains one of the best bank in Nigeria in my opinion

6 Likes

Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wonderful night
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by bizinvestment(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
But they no longer give up to 5mil,at least from what i gathered,its now a maximum of 1 mil.

haon:
Wonderful night
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
yellowgarri2:

1. I don't have a salary account with Gtb.
2. I lodge more than 20k monthly in my Gtb account.
3. How can I check eligibility status through their app.

Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by yellowgarri2(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
you know I want to pay Mr lekan money? I don start to repay my debt. don't know how 20k fly for my bet9ja account. help my check this bet9ja account. I just need the name 3114541-525974. I can't login to bet9ja again.....
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by haon: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
bizinvestment:
But they no longer give up to 5mil,at least from what i gathered,its now a maximum of 1 mil.

The amount varies for individuals
Re: Gtbank Quick Credit: How To Borrow Money From Gtbank Nigeria Without Collateral by Olastac1(f): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
bizinvestment:

I think its based on your income and credibility..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business? / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? / Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.