Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (39117 Views)

4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / EXPOSED : Prisoners Made To Pay For Bed Space Or Sleep Outside In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Enugupikin: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
chloride6:
When Fashola gave them 5k to go their village they refused, now they are crying fowl

undecided
You're right..they should go back to osogbo

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by wokemzine: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by zinizta: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
osuofia2:
AFONJAS ARE USELESS, IMAGINE THE MAN CALLING ON SANWO OLU THE GOV. TO BE, WHAT THEN HAPPENS TO THE INCUBENT GOV AMBODE JUST BECAUSE THEIR LORD TINUBU FELL OUT WITH HIM...SMH

PrettyCrystal:

Its very bad..please the GOVERNOR To be Sanwo-olu or Jimi Agbaje.. Lagos state house of assembly flag bearer Honourable Dipo Damola Olorunrinu should see this..help me tag Local Government chairman ..the councillor of ward K .. Child services.. And every true Nigerian who has a heart should please help.

please read before you spew the stinky contents of your mind...

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by James4bright(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
You just brought some poor kids on earth to suffer. Help locate them. Amen.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by zuto4u(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oh my God!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by baby124: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
If even they get help, this woman may keep giving birth because some sick men will take advantage of her situation to continuously rape her. I can bet that she doesn’t know the father of those kids. The woman needs to be remanded in a psychiatric home and the kids taken to an orphanage where they can live together till they are old enough to take care of themselves.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by dododawa1: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Smile4daddy:

You mean Ipods?
not iPods but IPOB
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by adekhingz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:
They should go back to their village na.. must everyone stay in Lagos

wHAt if they were "burns" and "bread" in Lagos nkoor?? Where will they go??

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Dpharisee: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Next you will see her pregnant again, too many wicked men around that will take advantage of her mental case

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by olisaemeka1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
chloride6:
When Fashola gave them 5k to go their village they refused, now they are crying fowl

undecided

Enough of this Tribal nonsense .....I personally believe you are to big for this............But then I might be wrong

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by palmshots: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nawa o...And the CJN is having 55houses and still counting
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by DoubleO07: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
olisaemeka1:

Enough of this Tribal nonsense .....I personally believe you are to big for this............But then I might be wrong

God Bless you my brother.

It stinks when people still throw this trib comments every where online.

Nigerians need to face the problems we are all going through and lets fix it.

This could be his own kids or my own kids..
Clearly they do not have a better option because if they do they will not sleep outside.

I just pray this next elections will put nigeria on the right path and that people vote wisely.

I pray someone comes to help the kids sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Jalingo767(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A concerned Nigerian man has cried out for help for a family of five who was spotted sleeping outside on the bare floor in Festac area in Lagos. 

According to Omololu Omotosho, the mother is said to be mentally unstable while the oldest child who is just 11 years old, goes around begging for food and dancing in beer parlours just to fend for himself and family.

The family was spotted sleeping by 10.15 pm yesterday night as a cry for help is being made to the state government and other concerned Nigerians to come to the aid of the family. 

Below is what Omololu Omotosho shared on Facebook; 

Well this is sad. Please share and help 

"Am NOT going to spare the pics tonight but I'll say there is a family of five sleeping on the cement floor behind the blocks at 202rd E close..the peculiar thing about this family is the oldest kid is just 11 with 3 other sibling and a demented mum..the oldest boy seems to be the breadwinner cos he goes around with the 9 year old brother begging for food and dancing at public beer parlours.

Its very bad..please the GOVERNOR To be Sanwo-olu or Jimi Agbaje.. Lagos state house of assembly flag bearer Honourable Dipo Damola Olorunrinu should see this..help me tag Local Government chairman ..the councillor of ward K .. Child services.. And every true Nigerian who has a heart should please help.

AMONGST THEM IS A TODDLER LESS THAN 2YEARS.if u can't please help tag the necessary people u know can help and share.. MAY GOD NEVER LET OUR CHILDREN GO THRU SUCH.. AS I POST NOW ITS 10:15PM AND THEY CLAIM THIS LITTLE FOOD I COULD AFFORD WAS THEIR BREAKFAST.." 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/11-year-old-boy-hustles-for-his-stranded-family-who-sleeps-outside-in-lagos.html
This is sad

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by nonix22(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
God please give some Nigerians sense to know that to avert an unwanted stress due to bearing children we can not cater for, it can be done with condom of less that a 100 bucks.

so help us God cry cry cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Dilianne(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please i am looking for someone that knows how to make popcorn and stays in Abuja. Kindly whatsapp me on 08109873735
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Typing.....
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Unrated900(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
It may be the husband that filmed this after hearing a baby with a hoe that makes 70Million naira.

Mainwhile festac is a home and houses of scammers I mean the Igbos and IPIGS,they can do anything for money.

If not then God forgive me.

Who has not sin should insult me.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by cardoctor(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Someone will now blame Buhari.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Solokito(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
If Lagos no favour you go home
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Ceejay8: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
I AM BUYING BITCOIN AT A VERY GOOD RATE, INBOX ME OR CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP 08137302971

INSTANT PAYMENT WITHIN 5MINS
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by jclassiq(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
osuofia2:
AFONJAS ARE USELESS, IMAGINE THE MAN CALLING ON SANWO OLU THE GOV. TO BE, WHAT THEN HAPPENS TO THE INCUBENT GOV AMBODE JUST BECAUSE THEIR LORD TINUBU FELL OUT WITH HIM...SMH

but he also mentioned jimi agbaje. right after sanwo.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by virtue05: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Get the most reliable bookings today and change your story..!

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Akanoaaa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
I hate reading something like this when I can't render any help. God please bless me asap so that I can do what I like doing.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
rexdont:
Who impregnates these people
Men dey try oo.. I dey suspect all these "owo mi da' youths infiltrating our society grin

Ayam telling you
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by Originalsly: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmm...when it comes to helping the destitute...the church becomes blind and deaf....when they should be the first to reach out. They looked well dressed...maybe just became homeless. The guy did good to put it on SM...scam?...how can he possibly benefit from what he posted? The mother is mentally ill... she can't manage herself much less the kids.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by adecz: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lagos skull miners & ritualists right now.....

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos by GRE4TEST: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
GOD have MercyGOD have MercyGOD have Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.