Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security (33028 Views)

Bandits Acting With Impunity Under ‘sleepy Buhari’ – US Economist, Hanke / Bandits Acting With Impunity Under ‘sleepy Buhari’ – US Economist, Hanke / Massive Corruption, Human Rights Abusives Evident Under Buhari –US Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

Address and info

Are you this dumb?

The topic says UNITED STATES and you are posting ASIA.

Is the United States in Asia?

That place in United states does not exist
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
kernel001:

Why faulting those that wants to vote for Atiku?

Atiku should be the last thing on the minds of Nigerians, that's if we truly want a better country for ourselves. He is a corrupt politician & he's part of the establishment.

Atiku has questions to answer concerning his 8yr administration with Baba Iyabo the chief robber. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Larryndelaw: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
The man is stupid to portray that he loves Nigeria more than Nigerian. All these OBJ paid sponsors. If he cares abt Nigeria why dont he tell the USA govt to return Nigeria money looted and kept in USA. Have you ever seen anyone from the EU . USA. Or UK fighting for the stolen money kept in their country to be returned to Nigeria. Never. But they will shouting Nigeria and Nigerian is corrupt. Ask where is the money kept?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by goslowgoslow(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Princedapace:

Exactly my point.. I am really scared seriously. I hope this doent get out of hand. The guy is engaging in ethnic suppremacy. It is a grave danger becus ethnic sentiment is one thing humans dont joke with.. Not even the most developed words are healed of this warm called racial bias. There is no much difference between ethnic and racial discrimination. Buhari may lead us into another bloody killings. Im really worried and I hope he doesnt win.. The guy no dey hear like a typical fulani man who is not educated. Atiku is not the best option but for now, to rebuild this country, we need an Atiku kind of personality to unite the country first.
What personality does Atiku have?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by surveyProf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Are you this dumb?

The topic says UNITED STATES and you are posting ASIA.

Is the United States in Asia?

That place in United states does not exist

Are u schooled @ all? There is a phone number up there for u to call, they work hand in hand, u are here making noice....
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Uglymugg: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
ochejoseph:
Don't Be suprised because you see some people Supporting Buhari and his unconstitutional and anti unity policies

Even the following tyrants have a good number of followers

1. Adolf Hitler - credited with killing over 2 million Jews , Muslims and Christians he had millions of followers

2. Mubutu seseseko had millions who will die for him

3. Pol pot of Cambodia the skull maker had loyal followers who will melt your flesh with acid

Supporting Buhari for a second term is an evil act every patriotic Nigerian must avoid . Let's Rally round Atiku and Obi to unite our country and save our democracy from collapse.

May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You didn't even mention King Leopold that massacred 10 million of your own race. Truly blacks don't see themselves as human.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
HappyPagan:

Prof, be professional.

The Center for Security Policy (the organization in your wikipedia article) is not the same as the United States Center for Security Studies as published in the OP.

The United States Center for Security Studies doesn't exist.

lalasticala mynd44 seun

The speaker is a well known conspiracy theorist and there is not united state center for security studies in existence.

All these lies and fabrications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by 6pecial: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
One thing is clear
APC is bad and unable to take nigeria to the next level delivering stagnation all thru the last three years ,
but PDP are worse they only take us backwards into the wretchedness of corruption
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

Are u schooled @ all? There is a phone number up there for u to call, they work hand in hand, u are here making noice....

Will you shut up already.

United states center for security studies is not the same thiñg as Asia Pacific center for security studies.

You need to refund your school fees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by bigfish3k: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shootlion:
Nigeria is a sovereign nation. If you cannot use your votes to kick out erring leaders, don't expect external interference to kick them out.

If you cannot use your PVC well shame on you. Has Clinton called on other nations to dethrone Trump? No! They with dethrone him come 2020 simple. In advanced nations don't they suspend and sack erring officials? Do they call others to assist them. How can the world take us serious when small thing we call on UK, EU and US? Haba! We be mumu for naija

as america pass u. that means dem don pass u be that. ask maduro of venezuela

better tell ur lord not to rig, thats all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by surveyProf(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you shut up already.

United states center for security studies is not the same thiñg as Asia center for security studies.

You need to refund your school fees
Md44

I will finish online if u are not careful.....
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

I will finish online if u are not careful.....

I said shut up you this spreader of lies
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by kernel001: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
omooba969:

Atiku should be the last thing on the minds of Nigerians, that's if we truly want a better country for ourselves. He is a corrupt politician & he's part of the establishment.

Atiku has questions to answer concerning his 8yr administration with Baba Iyabo the chief robber. cool

Wow! After voting a demented fellow, a man with no education, who have set Nigeria twice on recession.
If you call Atiku thief, what do you make of Buhari, who aided and abetted Abacha looting, who went ahead and exonerated him in the public, but today the loots are returning.

The family of Buhari was broke before election, but after election Yusuf without a job owns a BMW bike worth over 50 million Naira. The wife uses watch worth 10 million Naira.

The difference between you and I, is simple. I've always acknowledged that Atiku isn't a Saint, while you've never accepted Buhari as been bigotry, nepotic and corrupt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by surveyProf(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I said shut up you this spreader of lies

Okay wait for meeeeeee
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
I no longer stress myself on issues concerning Nigeria because it's not worth it.

How can I hustle to eat food and after eating I'll start talking about Nigeria wasting the nutrients I ought to get from the food and strength I just gathered? Am I mad? Or

After hustling to buy data and I'll start arguing with one pro-Buhari here? Olorun ma je

If Buhari like he should scatter Nigeria that's his own cup of tea, but he mustn't fail to give my share after the scattering angry

U're doing that already grin
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

Okay wait for meeeeeee

Professor of lies. Changing united states to Asia Pacific.

You must be high on something Alien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

Okay wait for meeeeeee

Now you want to follow me behind the scenes?

Lying Professor
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Tom1999: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hitler had 8.9 million youth
It was legendary.......he used them like robots
In his last few days.......at the end of the 3rd Reich.......Hitler was pre-occupied with award ceremony to these underaged to the extent that when he had just 5 days more before Allied forces captured him, he would make these youngsters military officers on high rank just to boost their morale
This is 2019 but BuhAri is using the same sinister tactics Hitler used
How did we get here?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by rusher14: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

Address and info

You go school so?
How is Asia Pacific the same as US?
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by opribo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eyes have not seen nor ears heard what this Bubu Jubrin will do if he mistakenly comes back for a second term.

What Nigerians should know is that Bubu is old and dying and he is ready to take as many heads along with him if we are not careful. We should just join hands and vote him out because this Bubu is not ready to leave that office.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by surveyProf(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Now you want to follow me behind the scenes?

Lying Professor

I will teach just one simple lesson now, so dat next time u will respect people wen u see den online!
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Princedapace(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
goslowgoslow:

What personality does Atiku have?

That unifying personality. He has nation wide acceptance. So, this is not about party issue. I would love to vote for someone else. But Buhari is too strong to play such play right now. The first and most important thing is getting Buhari out. He is too divisive. He can lead this country to another war bro. U can imagine 14 out 17 security units are headed by his religion and ethnic line. That alone can push others into chaos. Nigeria is a sensitive state. His comments are terrible, he doent know how to talk. U can imagine telling a group of people that he appointed his people due to merit. Does that mean others dont have those who merit such? It is a slap on the faces of others. Buhari doent know how to talk like a president in a country like Nigeria.

One personality Atiku has is his broadened mind. He can party with any tribe and make all feel belong. Nothing hurts more than another ethnic group making u feel less a human in ur own country. Seriously speaking, it was in this Buhari's regime, I started having this ethnic awakening. I never cared before becus other leaders didnt make it this obvious mehn. Buhari no follow abeg. If he causes another problem for us, na we we go suffer am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

I will teach just one simple lesson now, so dat next time u will respect people wen u see den online!

Shut up you professor of lies. Trying to claim United states to be Asia Pacific.

See your life outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by rusher14: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

What's this one saying?

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by rusher14: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Princedapace:

That unifying personality. He has nation wide acceptance. So, this is not about party issue. I would love to vote for someone else. But Buhari is too strong to play such play right now. The first and most important thing is getting Buhari out. He is too divisive. He can lead this country to another war bro. U can imagine 14 out 17 security units are headed by his religion and ethnic line. That alone can push others into chaos. Nigeria is a sensitive state. His comments are terrible, he doent know how to talk. U can imagine telling a group of people that he appointed his people due to merit. Does that mean others dont have those who merit such? It is a slap on the faces of others. Buhari doent know how to talk like a president in a country like Nigeria.

One personality Atiku has is his broadened mind. He can party with any tribe and make all feel belong. Nothing hurts more than another ethnic group making u feel less a human in ur own country. Seriously speaking, it was in this Buhari's regime, I started having this ethnic awakening. I never cared before becus other leaders didnt make it this obvious mehn. Buhari no follow abeg. If he causes another problem for us, na we we go suffer am.

Just say you are a child of Nnamdi Kanu and people would understand.

You guys cannot be preaching hate yet asking the victim of your hate to compensate you, especially with political positions.

You must show allegiance before you can be included.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by surveyProf(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
rusher14:

What's this one saying?

U same person
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by rusher14: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

U same person

If we are one and the same individual, then you probably need to worship me.

Can't people align on opinions?

Some of you aren't very bright.

Sheesh.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
rusher14:

If we are one and the same individual, then you probably need to worship me.

Can't people align on opinions?

Some of you aren't very bright.

Sheesh.

Do you mind that liar. People like him are even afraid and suspicious of their own shadow.

Surveyprof the professor of lies, your shadow and I are one and the same. Suspect it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Waffarianman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
omooba969:

Scaremongeringgrin, nothing will happen next month other than the election. grin

Zombies Eyes Go Clear.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by rusher14: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
surveyProf:

U same person

Hey, I got a new fan.

You've started to follow me.

I charge for my fan club though.

You pay with intelligence or you Scram.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by rusher14: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Do you mind that liar. People like him are even afraid and suspicious of their own shadow.

Surveyprof the professor of lies, your shadow and I are one and the same. Suspect it too

I've never seen people so dumb.

It's no wonder Nigeria is backward.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by surveyProf(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
rusher14:

Hey, I got a new fan.

You've started to follow me.

I charge for my fan club though.

You pay with intelligence or you Scram.

How much do u charge??

I want to know more about ur background.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.