Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security (33030 Views)

Bandits Acting With Impunity Under ‘sleepy Buhari’ – US Economist, Hanke / Bandits Acting With Impunity Under ‘sleepy Buhari’ – US Economist, Hanke / Massive Corruption, Human Rights Abusives Evident Under Buhari –US Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Chukzy44(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
We need every hand, local or international to help boot this terrorist out of presidency.. US and Trump come to our aid

I agree let's get this lifeless man kicked out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Ibime(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
pchukwudi:
A fascist leftist using discredited wikipedia propaganda edits to deceive fellow ignoramuses. The two counter organizations you quoted down there are known and discredited left wing extremist propagandists who are largely responsible for the gross failure of the Left in today's US. No one takes you guys serious anymore.

I'm not interested in partizan American politics, Pa Chukwudi, thank you very much. No time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Waffarianman(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
omooba969:

Where do zombies live, have you seen one yet? grin

Your eye go clear next month bet me.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by michoim(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
God curse them
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by goaldynboy: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Princedapace:

Na bro. I wish i can see u in person. Not everyone who is not happy with the way Buhari is running his govt is an IPOB. If u want, i can add u on my fb and i will show u many yorubas on my list who are even more outspoken about his pattern of leadership. U can even contact them if u like. See bro, I am not IPOB of a thing, okay. Calm down. This is the mistake u guys make.

I want u to take ur time and read histories of wars across Africa. Ethnic supremacy has been a major problem all over the world. It is one of the reasons, many European countries broke out and form smaller unit of countries. That fear of ethnic dominance causes serious issue. It played out in Russia against Ukraine few years, recently. No matter how they tried to hide the original cause, it is all about ethnic supremacy.

Now, to ur word 'compensation'. One thing i admire about u so far is that u av not taken the path of insult. Now, let me educate u a bit. We all generally owe this country except we break out. Fine, there are responsibilities we all as citizens carry out that enable govt to function. For instance, we all pay tax one way or the other. U can pay Value added tax or any other type of tax. In one way or the other, u are making money for the govt to run and operate. In democracy, it is people's choice to choose who to vote for and u cant becus they didnt vote for u, deny them their constitutional right in the same country where they pay tax to enable u pay workers and operate. Na, it doesnt work that way.

U see, many people are not exposed in Nigeria. Democracy doesnt work like that. If we are to do it that way, that means there can never be an opposition party. And if there is no opposition party, democracy is dead. Since according to u, in order to enjoy dividend of democracy, we all should vote one party. Everyone will want to vote the rulling party in order to enjoy democracy. It doenst work like that..

Except u want to tell me that once a party i support loses election, i should stop performing any duty as a Nigerian, I will stop paying tax so that i will not enjoy dividend of democracy. I cant be paying tax, working my ass out for the govt to function, and u tell me that since i didnt vote for u, i cant enjoy dividend of democracy. Nigeria as a country does not belong to the ruling party. It belongs to us all. I hope this makes sense to u.

My dear, your level of reasoning is far far beyond the reach of zombies! They can never understand!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by dokie: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gandollar:
They should spare me these stories! Someone should just get the Lifeless Sudanese outta my face!

I tell you. Make d guy just go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by chinedumoooo: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
There want who will sell nnpc to them not president Muhammadu buhari and atiku can not win because his ready to convert nigeria to money.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by FLYFIRE(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:
See them above, they are just coming out of Atiku WhatsApp Group Meeting.. grin grin grin

Your Frustrations Starts in February 16th..
Mark this post & remind us then....mainwhile that was photoshopped
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
good for the lifeless
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by goslowgoslow(m): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Princedapace:

That unifying personality. He has nation wide acceptance. So, this is not about party issue. I would love to vote for someone else. But Buhari is too strong to play such play right now. The first and most important thing is getting Buhari out. He is too divisive. He can lead this country to another war bro. U can imagine 14 out 17 security units are headed by his religion and ethnic line. That alone can push others into chaos. Nigeria is a sensitive state. His comments are terrible, he doent know how to talk. U can imagine telling a group of people that he appointed his people due to merit. Does that mean others dont have those who merit such? It is a slap on the faces of others. Buhari doent know how to talk like a president in a country like Nigeria.

One personality Atiku has is his broadened mind. He can party with any tribe and make all feel belong. Nothing hurts more than another ethnic group making u feel less a human in ur own country. Seriously speaking, it was in this Buhari's regime, I started having this ethnic awakening. I never cared before becus other leaders didnt make it this obvious mehn. Buhari no follow abeg. If he causes another problem for us, na we we go suffer am.
I give you three gbosas for the write up. But see the way you are praising Atiku, you have so much confidence in him. The same Atiku that was part of the destruction of this country for 16 years, a man that sold Nigerian assets and took the money for himself (ask Obasanjo his boss)
By the way what makes you think other political candidates can't do all what you listed ( excluding Atiku and Buhari)
If Buhari did not do well in 4 years they we should go back to the same man that was part of the destruction for 16 years? My brother NO to Atiku....No to Buhari.
Mind you ethnic issues has always being a problem in Nigeria before you and I were born, the fact that you are not awakened to it simply shows that you are probably by nature not the tribalistic type. Almost 99% of Nigerians are tribalistic even the educated ones, count me out anyway.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Princedapace(m): 5:39am On Jan 31, 2019
goslowgoslow:

I give you three gbosas for the write up. But see the way you are praising Atiku, you have so much confidence in him. The same Atiku that was part of the destruction of this country for 16 years, a man that sold Nigerian assets and took the money for himself (ask Obasanjo his boss)
By the way what makes you think other political candidates can't do all what you listed ( excluding Atiku and Buhari)
If Buhari did not do well in 4 years they we should go back to the same man that was part of the destruction for 16 years? My brother NO to Atiku....No to Buhari.

sincerely speaking bro, i wouldnt have ever, ever wished an Atiku. If u know how much i dislike these set of 1960 politicians. I read about them while i was growing up and they are still ruling us. They have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Unfortunately, Buhari is very strong, the rigging plans are in top gear. Also, he has Tinubu who can get reasonable votes for him in 2019. I wanted someone who can defeat Buhari. None of the other candidates can do so. The best the other candidates can do or what they could have done was to produce one candidate. But u can imagine how funny they are, producing different candidates to wrestle power from a Nigerian political system that is corrupt. Do u know how many corps members are bribed during election? And how many corps members are ever ready to be bribed?
Do u know how many people are uneducated and will vote for anyone they are asked to vote for? Do u know the number of voting cards been sold out there? Do u know the amount parties will spend on police men and soldiers to rig for them?

These things will cost a lot of money. They are not right but there is nothing we can do. They are here with us for now. APC will spend billions of naira to win this election. Same with pdp and none of these other candidates have such money. In fact they cant even campaign in all states, they dont have the fund. So supporting them simply means giving Buhari another 4 years to rule.

Seriously, bad as it may be, Atiku is far better than Buhari. At least to reduce the ethnic tension in the country before it blows out of control..
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by goslowgoslow(m): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Princedapace:

sincerely speaking bro, i wouldnt have ever, ever wished an Atiku. If u know how much i dislike these set of 1960 politicians. I read about them while i was growing up and they are still ruling us. They have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Unfortunately, Buhari is very strong, the rigging plans are in top gear. Also, he has Tinubu who can get reasonable votes for him in 2019. I wanted someone who can defeat Buhari. None of the other candidates can do so. The best the other candidates can do or what they could have done was to produce one candidate. But u can imagine how funny they are, producing different candidates to wrestle power from a Nigerian political system that is corrupt. Do u know how many corps members are bribed during election? And how many corps members are ever ready to be bribed?
Do u know how many people are uneducated and will vote for anyone they are asked to vote for? Do u know the number of voting cards been sold out there? Do u know the amount parties will spend on police men and soldiers to rig for them?

These things will cost a lot of money. They are not right but there is nothing we can do. They are here with us for now. APC will spend billions of naira to win this election. Same with pdp and none of these other candidates have such money. In fact they cant even campaign in all states, they dont have the fund. So supporting them simply means giving Buhari another 4 years to rule.

Seriously, bad as it may be, Atiku is far better than Buhari. At least to reduce the ethnic tension in the country before it blows out of control..
My brother you have made very good points. How I wish one wealthy man will sponsor one of the lesser candidates. Naija matter tire me.
Re: Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security by Princedapace(m): 5:59am On Jan 31, 2019
goslowgoslow:

My brother you have made very good points. How I wish one wealthy man will sponsor one of the lesser candidates. Naija matter tire me.

Yes. the matter tire me too and I really get angry sometimes that my creator chose to bring me here. The country is upside down and no one is telling us the truth.

The truth is that there is no country in the world where half the population is muslim and another half christains ever did well. Also there is no country in the world with such diversed ethnic group practicing unitary federalism ever did well. It is not possible. These leaders dont want us to know the truth and embrace becus they earn a lot as political figures. That is why i weep each time i see youths who are even broke screaming One Nigeria.
Bros, there is nothing like One Nigeria. If we continue like this, Nigeria will be worse in 50 years.. Sadly, our people will keep running away to other countries. We may get to a situation where other countries wont accept over 90 percent of our people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.