Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. (353 Views)

Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. by Nitah1: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,I need 50k loan payable with interest in two months please.

This is my number. 08036408388.
Please we can discuss T&C.
pls do not ignore a brother in need.

God will bless you if you help.
Re: Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
I don't think anyone will take you serious here. You best option is to try the Micro Finance Banks around you. You'll even get more than 50k.
Re: Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. by Nitah1: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
I don't think anyone will take you serious here. You best option is to try the Micro Finance Banks around you. You'll even get more than 50k.
The one around here is lapo,but many people are afraid of them.
I live in MINNA if you have or know any online lender that you can recommend for me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Nitah1:
The one around here is lapo,but many people are afraid of them.
I live in MINNA if you have or know any online lender that you can recommend for me.
Thanks in anticipation.

The only people scared are those who do not have the intention of paying back their debts. If you are 100% sure of getting the money to pay back, go ahead and contact them.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders,i Need A Loan. by Nitah1: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

The only people scared are those who do not have the intention of paying back their debts. If you are 100% sure of getting the money to pay back, go ahead and contact them.
thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy A Condemn Plastic Chair And Scrap / Gas Cylinder Indicator. A Must For Everyone!!!! / Polystar's Valentine Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.