Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) (53068 Views)

Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by IMASTEX: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Action film

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
All I need know please what is the name of that Golden car?

Rolls Royce phantom
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Demogorgon:
Quick Advice: Stay away from politics and focus more on what you know how to do best...

You need serious fucking so you can reason well

Sex starved man spotted.lack of good Bleep makes men reason low

I can help you only if you have 1m pernight

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Otebele911: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
What in the name of the world was he intending to do in the first place ? A man of his calibre shouldn't be the right place at the wrong time and for such motive... Respect is reciprocal!

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Demogorgon:
Quick Advice: Stay away from politics and focus more on what you know how to do best...
you have said it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
All I need know please what is the name of that Golden car?

Rolls Royce. He has 3 of them. Different colors
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dobson43:

It's over forty something odd years now and ever since Gabriel had raped the butt of mid Western State/ Bendel State/ Edo State. I know this because I was born here

If u saying what Lucky did when he was governor of Edo state, I agree. But Bendel/Midwestern states, don't think we are on d same page on that
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

See this stupid, demented low life idiot spitting poo on my mention... I think you're even a jobless fool hiding behind a female handle seeking attention in a faceless forum because in reality you're starved of that cos you're pathetic. Now get the hell outta my mention and go get a life. Enjoy your 2mins attention cos i ain't replying further.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Otebele911:
What in the name of the world was he intending to do in the first place ? A man of his calibre shouldn't be the right place at the wrong time and for such motive... Respect is reciprocal!

Seems u don't no d man
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
Embarrassing, if true. The man used his wealth to develop part of Ovia North East especially his home town Okada and Ovia south west benefitted from that. They shouldn't be ungrateful because Idahosa has promised heaven and earth. I am not even sure the people who embarrassed him are ovia residents.

Idahosa is a strong force, the guy is sound and focus, i agree he wouldn't be a bad rep. However, Omosede has done well and deserves to represent us again.

For those saying he looted your commonwealth. It is sad that APC can't campaign without calling opposition thieves. It is true his son Lucky Igbenedion governed Edo state and is one of Edo's worse governor but the Esama was already wealthy even before his son became governor. He has been the Esama since the 1980's and that chieftaincy title is only given to the most influential person in the kingdom. Your commonwealth didn't make him who he is.

Liars like you are the obstacle to pdp regaining relevance in Nigeria. You just twisted the facts to suit your needs.
Anyway, if Igbinedion has done all these why are the people clamoring for another representative ? Why does he feel the need to intimidate the opponent with thugs, militia and armed servicemen ? It is on record that the Igbinedion family is the worst thing to ever happen to Edo state and people still curse the day Lucky was voted into office. True or false ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
Embarrassing, if true. The man used his wealth to develop part of Ovia North East especially his home town Okada and Ovia south west benefitted from that. They shouldn't be ungrateful because Idahosa has promised heaven and earth. I am not even sure the people who embarrassed him are ovia residents.

Idahosa is a strong force, the guy is sound and focus, i agree he wouldn't be a bad rep. However, Omosede has done well and deserves to represent us again.

For those saying he looted your commonwealth. It is sad that APC can't campaign without calling opposition thieves. It is true his son Lucky Igbenedion governed Edo state and is one of Edo's worse governor but the Esama was already wealthy even before his son became governor. He has been the Esama since the 1980's and that chieftaincy title is only given to the most influential person in the kingdom. Your commonwealth didn't make him who he is.

What has omosede done?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Liars like you are the obstacle to pdp regaining relevance in Nigeria.
Anyway, if Igbinedion has done all these why are the people clamoring for another representative ? Why does he need to intimidate the opponent with thugs, militia and armed servicemen ? It is on record that the Igbinedion family is the worst thing to ever happen to Edo state and people still curse the day Lucky was voted into office. True or false ?

I am sure you have comprehension problem. I was talking about Gabriel Igbenedion as a person and respecting the man for who he is. Who is talking about Lucky? I even mentioned Lucky as one of Edo's worse governors. Is Lucky same as Gabriel? ITV, Gabriel Igbenedion's media houses started long before Lucky became governor. Okada Air, Gabriel Igbenedion's airline existed from the 1980's long before Lucky became governor in 1999. Igbenedion University Okada was established in 1999. Did he loot your commonwealth to establish these? Before 1999 his son Lucky was chairman of a local government and performed excellently as chairman. He failed woefully as a governor and looted funds but Gabriel was already wealthy and established long before his soname became a governor or local government chairman.

That said, i am not even sure the people of ovia are clamoring for another representative.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Demogorgon:
See this stupid, demented low life idiot spitting poo on my mention... I think you're even a jobless fool hiding behind a female handle seeking attention in a faceless forum because in reality you're starved of that cos you're pathetic. Now get the hell outta my mention and go get a life. Enjoy your 2mins attention cos i ain't replying further.

Don't be pained when you are told the truth and when your secret is uncovered.

Wise people will kindly get help to be free from starvation.

I don't roll with poor people.

You barely feed 3 times daily
And still living under your parent's Moured house, no wonder you are lonely, eh ya poor man cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A video has emerged showing the moment the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, was humiliated by villagers at Usen in Ovia South West local government area, on Thursday 24th January 2018.

It was reported that Igbinedion allegedly attempted to stampede the campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives Candidate, Hon. Dennis Idahosa, which was to hold on that day at the market square in Usen.

Idahosa is the opponent of Esama's daughter, Ms Omosede Igbinedion, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for the forthcoming elections.

It was learnt that trouble started when it was learnt that Chief Igbinedion had come to the palace of the traditional ruler of Usen, with heavily armed policemen and soldiers with the intention of derailing the rally of Hon. Dennis Idahosa.

According to reports, the Esama had been preinformed by the clan head that Dennis Idahosa was scheduled to pay a visit to the palace and address the people of the community at the market square and advised the Esama to postpone his visit to avoid conflict, but the Esama chose to disregard the advice and thereafter proceeded to visit the palace accompanied by mean looking policemen and soldiers.

Despite the heavy rainfall, the supporters of Dennis Idahosa barricaded the Esama's convoy and started chanting solidarity songs singing, dancing and calling 'DENCO, DENCO' and insisting that the Esama must leave.

Some indigenes of the community expressed displeasure with the actions of the Esama who they accused of planning to sow the seeds of discord in their community by planning to disrupt the campaign of Hon. Dennis Idahosa and said they were tired of the domineering attitude of him and his family, and that they are ready to usher in a new phase of liberation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/esama-of-benin-gabriel-osawaru-igbinedion-humiliated-in-usen-in-edo.html

COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE AND SIR GABRIEL IGBENEDION NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE.

Infact, Comrade Adams Oshiomole who was the former governor of the state ( Edo state ) accussed Sir ( Chief ) Gabriel Igbenedion of encouraging his son to loot the treasury of Edo state while the son was governor of Edo state for 8 years.

They are like cat and mouse.

Now politics is bringing both to start another fight again.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
are you surprised?

they have no regards for Nigerians, Nigeria institutions, traditional Yahoo institutions... in fact you name it.

APC and it's supporters are a form of national disgrace that must not be allowed to see the day light...
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

What has omosede done?
Omosede has done well for us and that's all I can tell you. If you want to see for yourself, fine and good.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Igbins has always been a crook

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
pls shut up....
PrettyCrystal:
A video has emerged showing the moment the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion, was humiliated by villagers at Usen in Ovia South West local government area, on Thursday 24th January 2018.

It was reported that Igbinedion allegedly attempted to stampede the campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives Candidate, Hon. Dennis Idahosa, which was to hold on that day at the market square in Usen.

Idahosa is the opponent of Esama's daughter, Ms Omosede Igbinedion, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for the forthcoming elections.

It was learnt that trouble started when it was learnt that Chief Igbinedion had come to the palace of the traditional ruler of Usen, with heavily armed policemen and soldiers with the intention of derailing the rally of Hon. Dennis Idahosa.

According to reports, the Esama had been preinformed by the clan head that Dennis Idahosa was scheduled to pay a visit to the palace and address the people of the community at the market square and advised the Esama to postpone his visit to avoid conflict, but the Esama chose to disregard the advice and thereafter proceeded to visit the palace accompanied by mean looking policemen and soldiers.

Despite the heavy rainfall, the supporters of Dennis Idahosa barricaded the Esama's convoy and started chanting solidarity songs singing, dancing and calling 'DENCO, DENCO' and insisting that the Esama must leave.

Some indigenes of the community expressed displeasure with the actions of the Esama who they accused of planning to sow the seeds of discord in their community by planning to disrupt the campaign of Hon. Dennis Idahosa and said they were tired of the domineering attitude of him and his family, and that they are ready to usher in a new phase of liberation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/esama-of-benin-gabriel-osawaru-igbinedion-humiliated-in-usen-in-edo.html

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Numlock: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
wethebest:
Dis man era don pass. Nobody send am for Edo state again. Truth be told, apc is working in Edo state nd pdp is dead in that state.

Who is working?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
wink2015:

COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE AND SIR GABRIEL IGBENEDION NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE.

Infact, Comrade Adams Oshiomole who was the former governor of the state ( Edo state ) accussed Sir ( Chief ) Gabriel Igbenedion of encouraging his son to loot the treasury of Edo state while the son was governor of Edo state for 8 years.

They are like cat and mouse.

Now politics is bringing both to start another fight again.

Don't mind Oshiomhole. Everybody knows the guy talks anyhow. I am not saying Gabriel Igbenedion didn't encourage or encouraged his son. Governance, i believe, is more than a family business. Besides, according to wiki, Lucky was appointed Mayor of Oredo Municipality (a local government area in Nigeria) in 1987 and held the position until 1989. He was voted the Best Mayor in Nigeria and received an Award for his developmental efforts at then end of his tenure. I want to believe his father still played a key role in that.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by afroxyz: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
devindevin2000:
Black people are useless. Look at the state of the road and condition of the place somebody is driving a 200m naira car in? Are black people ok mentally?

my guy, it really baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Gabriel Igbenedion the Esama of Benin kingdom is still a major power broker and deciding factor in Benin politics. All these are Just tantrums by APC which won't work.
You meant to say PDP Edo politics?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by ogbonti: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dobson43:

It's over forty something odd years now and ever since Gabriel had raped the butt of mid Western State/ Bendel State/ Edo State. I know this because I was born here

How did he rape your wife?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by batstan(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

You got ma attention!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Apc working in Edo Repeat please with fact
Boy, that's the fact, except you are not an edolite or haven't stayed in Edo before. 2years Obaseki has spent as governor, what he has achieved can't be compared in anyway with what PDP and lucky Igbinedion did for 8years. I haven't even mentioned what Oshiomhole did as a governor under AC/ACN/APC. So compare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Boy, that's the fact, except you are not an edolite or haven't stayed in Edo before. 2years Obaseki has spent as governor, what he has achieved can't be compared in anyway with what PDP and lucky Igbinedion did for 8years. I haven't even mentioned what Oshiomhole did as a governor under AC/ACN/APC. So compare.
you don't have to reply them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Dobson43: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

If u saying what Lucky did when he was governor of Edo state, I agree. But Bendel/Midwestern states, don't think we are on d same page on that

Alright
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Gabriel Igbenedion the Esama of Benin kingdom is still a major power broker and deciding factor in Benin politics. All these are Just tantrums by APC which won't work.
Guess that's why Oshiomole rendered him useless in the state, even in his home town,Okada.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
batstan:

You got ma attention!

Nice tower

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
nelronaldo:

Omosede has done well for us and that's all I can tell you. If you want to see for yourself, fine and good.
What has she done? U that has seen what she has done, can't u put in words? Is it that difficult?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarboyy:

I know Edo very well,you are economical with the truth.

PDP most especially Lucky igbinedion did nothing during his reign as a governor, Benin road always looked like swimming pool when ever it rained not until when Oshiomole come to rescue the situation a bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Edo ? Fine ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.