Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,517 members, 7,857,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) (53075 Views)

Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by joshjc(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Apc working in Edo Repeat please with fact
oga APC is working

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you don't have to reply them.

You don't allow a fool have his way always, so I had to reply him

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
olajizz01:
I know Edo very well,you are economical with the truth.

PDP most especially Lucky igbinedion did nothing during his reign as a governor, Benin road always looked like swimming pool when ever it rained not until when Oshiomole come to rescue the situation a bit.
Bro, I totally agree with your first statement, but the last statement from you isn't correct. Oshiomhole didn't do or changed things a bit, rather he did wonderfully well. Today there is no community you would go to that you won't find Oshiomhole legacies, either from urban or rural roads or red roof schools or primary healthcare centres, and mind you, Edo was one of the poorest states in the whole Niger Delta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Edo ? Fine ?
Is this the best you could come up with? Shallow mind
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by DonnyE(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dobson43:

It's over forty something odd years now and ever since Gabriel had raped the butt of mid Western State/ Bendel State/ Edo State. I know this because I was born here
This is the most sensible comment I have read today.The black race is cursed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Bro, I totally agree with your first statement, but the last statement from you isn't correct. Oshiomhole didn't do or changed things a bit, rather he did wonderfully well. Today there is no community you would go to that you won't find Oshiomhole legacies, either from urban or rural roads or red roof schools or primary healthcare centres, and mind you, Edo was one of the poorest states in the whole Niger Delta
All what you wrote are very true because I saw it with my neaked eyes anytime I visited. I visit very often.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by ClearFlair: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
kaluxy007:
E pure say EDO people no gree Fulani rapists and killers own, all these 10k thugs no fit change anything

Idahosa family will cry whenever they remember the day they aligned with APC

This one dey hyperventilate. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Is this the best you could come up with? Shallow mind

Last time I passed last year, rain destroyed some place no drainage, bad road,
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
joshjc:
oga APC is working

Where? Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Edo etc mention any with world class infrastructures, my brother, both pdp and apc are shit and hazardous to the country
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Last time I passed last year, rain destroyed some place no drainage, bad road,

It's not Edo state you passed through. And so bad you judgement is based on passing through a state and not staying there. Last year rain destroyed a state in US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by YoungB1a(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Sugarboyy post=75263886]
Boy, that's the fact, except you are not an edolite or haven't stayed in Edo before. 2years Obaseki has spent as governor, what he has achieved can't be compared in anyway with what PDP and lucky Igbinedion did for 8years. I haven't even mentioned what Oshiomhole did as a governor under AC/ACN/APC. So compare.[/quokte]
My guy obaseki has not really achieved anything tangible....I'm an edolite
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by stanley000: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Can remember that year when Edo people eye never open to politics has they were only focusing on witchcraft.

Igbinedion family rape the hell out of Edo state. At a time, Edo state was owned by the family.

not to mention their family being the first to own a roll Royce in the whole Edo state, 3 actually. His son lucky was worse than abacha and ibori combined. So sad the judicial system was so afriad to put that son of a bitch in the same cell with ibori

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
devindevin2000:
Black people are useless. Look at the state of the road and condition of the place somebody is driving a 200m naira car in? Are black people ok mentally?

My brother na so we see am too. We just dey pretend like say we no see am
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarboyy:

It's not Edo state you passed through. And so bad you judgement is based on passing through a state and not staying there. Last year rain destroyed a state in US.

You fit come from Edo, but I know at least 60% perfectly well.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Phantom rolls Royce
He has about 3 of them.. White and Red and that 1...
MondayOsunbor:
All I need know please what is the name of that Golden car?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Bundaweber: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
nelronaldo:
Embarrassing, if true. The man used his wealth to develop part of Ovia North East especially his home town Okada and Ovia south west benefitted from that. They shouldn't be ungrateful because Idahosa has promised heaven and earth. I am not even sure the people who embarrassed him are ovia residents.

Idahosa is a strong force, the guy is sound and focus, i agree he wouldn't be a bad rep. However, Omosede has done well and deserves to represent us again.

For those saying he looted your commonwealth. It is sad that APC can't campaign without calling opposition thieves. It is true his son Lucky Igbenedion governed Edo state and is one of Edo's worse governor but the Esama was already wealthy even before his son became governor. He has been the Esama since the 1980's and that chieftaincy title is only given to the most influential person in the kingdom. Your commonwealth didn't make him who he is.

taa!! keep quiet there u shameless igbinedion and pdp apologist. do not let people who know the truth about igbinedion and his family drag them through the mud. whenever i see comments like urs i weep as i can see how edo is the least developed s/s state. igbinedion has been raping benin people since the 70s, shortly after the war. we all know the truth but keep quiet due to respect for his age. he deserves this and much worse. did he not do something similar last time out? was it not his sharing of money personally(5,000 or thereabout) to voters personally on election day that made his daughter win?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Bundaweber: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=YoungB1a post=75265452][/quote]
sorry i cant understand ur statement. Do you mean to say that obaseki has not achieved anything tangible?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Bundaweber: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

1. improved revenue drive
2. edo gis - streamlined service for processing of c/o and land claims.
3. building of new secretariat complex
4. building of edo indsutrial court complex.
5. gele gele river port.
6. increased number of land to agro- processing and agro-allied firms
7. banishing of touting and beautification of markets.
8. edsma
9. provision of jobs through PUWOV
10. disbandment of CDA and setting up Private Property Protection
11. creation of edo innovation hub.
12. creation of parking lots around ring road axis
13. creation of central motor park
14. broadband access just to name a few. i am an opposition party member, but i oppose constructively and sensibly.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bundaweber:

5. gele gele river port.
8. edsma
14. broadband access just to name a few. i am an opposition party member, but i oppose constructively and sensibly.

Construction of roads leading to farming villages in the remotest rural areas. This is one aspect of his administration that is very difficult to see by those who reside mostly in Benin City and immediate environs hence they are prone to concluding that he has done nothing really.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Gabriel Igbenedion the Esama of Benin kingdom is still a major power broker and deciding factor in Benin politics. All these are Just tantrums by APC which won't work.
U just lie.

And he could not decide 2012 and 2016 elections?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
nickxtra:
U just lie.
And he could not decide 2012 and 2016 elections?
loool Oshiomole will be retired in the coming election.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Bundaweber:

taa!! keep quiet there u shameless igbinedion and pdp apologist. do not let people who know the truth about igbinedion and his family drag them through the mud. whenever i see comments like urs i weep as i can see how edo is the least developed s/s state. igbinedion has been raping benin people since the 70s, shortly after the war. we all know the truth but keep quiet due to respect for his age. he deserves this and much worse. did he not do something similar last time out? was it not his sharing of money personally(5,000 or thereabout) to voters personally on election day that made his daughter win?
Shame on you if you are Bini
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 1:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Bundaweber:

Maybe you can explain the source of the man's wealth since that's your issue with him. Explain how he looted your commonwealth after the war. Some people will always be envious of other people's success and i am not surprised. My points were 1) Okada and Ovia would have been worse off without Gabriel's philanthropic attitude 2) He has contributed to the development of ovia and thus deserves respect 3) He is a successful entrepreneur and was already successful before his son became governor. If you have any problem with the Igbenedion family that's your headache and you should live with it. I am not from Edo central or Edo North like you, i am from Ovia North East and we have chosen Omosede regardless of whether she shares 5000 naira or not. Just drink water and mind your business. Besides I voted at Ugbineh Ovia North East in 2015 and I didn't collect a dime to vote her and there are many of us in my PU who voted for Omosede and didn't collect a kobo. His son was terrible as governor but still remains one of the best local government chairman Oredo has ever had.
As long as I am concerned he doesn't deserve this embarrassment. You can think or say whatever you like
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by alezzy13: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2019
nelronaldo:
Embarrassing, if true. The man used his wealth to develop part of Ovia North East especially his home town Okada and Ovia south west benefitted from that. They shouldn't be ungrateful because Idahosa has promised heaven and earth. I am not even sure the people who embarrassed him are ovia residents.

Idahosa is a strong force, the guy is sound and focus, i agree he wouldn't be a bad rep. However, Omosede has done well and deserves to represent us again.

For those saying he looted your commonwealth. It is sad that APC can't campaign without calling opposition thieves. It is true his son Lucky Igbenedion governed Edo state and is one of Edo's worse governor but the Esama was already wealthy even before his son became governor. He has been the Esama since the 1980's and that chieftaincy title is only given to the most influential person in the kingdom. Your commonwealth didn't make him who he is.

His son was governor for 8 years and the road to his LGA was a nightmare during that period. I was around that area and used to see this convoy passing. Itook the govt of Oshiomole (for all his many faults) to repair that road. He should be very much ashameed of himself

I'm talking of the uppers siluko road esp the teachers house and Egor mkt portion.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by JohnNU(m): 5:28am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Can remember that year when Edo people eye never open to politics has they were only focusing on witchcraft.

Igbinedion family rape the hell out of Edo state. At a time, Edo state was owned by the family.

Guy you too funny, focusing on witchcraft?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by wethebest(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Numlock:

Who is working?

Gov. Godwin Obaseki. Go to Edo state nd see 4 urself. D fact dat buhari d dulard is bad doesn't mean all govs in apc re bad. The day will stop voting cox of party, dats d day we will hv wht will desire. Vote for d person can offer nt party.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by wethebest(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Gov. Godwin Obaseki. Go to Edo state nd see 4 urself. D fact dat buhari d dulard is bad doesn't mean all govs in apc re bad. The day will stop voting cox of party, dats d day we will hv wht will desire. Vote for d person can offer nt party. U will see fact wen u get dere.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Bundaweber:

5. gele gele river port.
8. edsma

Same Edo I went to for wedding last week? Abi another edo Dey ?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Bundaweber: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
nelronaldo:

Maybe you can explain the source of the man's wealth since that's your issue with him. Explain how he looted your commonwealth after the war. Some people will always be envious of other people's success and i am not surprised. My points were 1) Okada and Ovia would have been worse off without Gabriel's philanthropic attitude 2) He has contributed to the development of ovia and thus deserves respect 3) He is a successful entrepreneur and was already successful before his son became governor. If you have any problem with the Igbenedion family that's your headache and you should live with it. I am not from Edo central or Edo North like you, i am from Ovia North East and we have chosen Omosede regardless of whether she shares 5000 naira or not. Just drink water and mind your business. Besides I voted at Ugbineh Ovia North East in 2015 and I didn't collect a dime to vote her and there are many of us in my PU who voted for Omosede and didn't collect a kobo. His son was terrible as governor but still remains one of the best local government chairman Oredo has ever had.
As long as I am concerned he doesn't deserve this embarrassment. You can think or say whatever you like

as I said you are a shameless PDP apologist. I am a proud son of usen, directly descended from the family of the elawure of usen. mr man igbinedion is a distant relative of mine but that does not mean I should not speak out. does anyone who knows the truth not know how igbinedion forced the creation of ovia n/e for his selfish agenda, or how he ran show for those corrupt generals , or how he appropriated the houses of fleeing Igbo's during the war to himself, or how he ... . Mr man do not let me unload the truth on you as you cannot handle the truth . people like u are the reason why Nigeria is on the verge of destruction . you do not want your thin gods to be held accountable for what they have done.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) by Bundaweber: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Same Edo I went to for wedding last week? Abi another edo Dey ?

you cannot force a man to see what he does not want to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.