Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52851 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ISLAMBAD: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
The paramount ruler of Iwo, Osun State, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi has said he is not in support of those calling for the disintegration of Nigeria.

He said this at a rally organised on Saturday to canvass for one Nigeria in reaction to what Sunday Igboho said that any Yoruba traditional ruler not in support of Oduduwa Republic should do a video recording and identify himself or herself as an enemy.

Akanbi further buttressed his point by issuing a press statement through his Press Secretary, Alli Ibraheem, saying those in the vanguard of the breaking up of Nigeria should stop such a movement.

"Nigeria is indivisible, unbreakable, inseparable and impenetrable nation and the Hope of the Black race and its weaknesses must be properly and technically managed.

"Any attempt to break up Nigeria unavoidably result in the separation of the Black race worldwide. No, Nigeria can never break.

"I will admonish the break-up agitators to channel their energy towards productive ventures such as calling for quality governance and devolution of power as done in some advanced countries.

"The leaders at the helm of affairs should be tasked to give dividends of democracy and quality lives to citizens. Promoting secession is like fuelling war that will consume the Black race. As a responsible father of the nation, I cannot be part of such a move."

The monarch warned Nigerians living abroad to watch their comments on social media so as to not create chaos while assuring that the country will be great again.

"The Nigerians in Diaspora should exercise caution in contributing to issues on social media. Most of their comments are fuelling division and heightening the tension. You all planned to resign home. Of what justification is destroying what our forefathers laboured for and settling the house we planned to resign to on fire? The failure of past leaders sent you abroad.

"The government is tasked to domesticate dividends of democracy through policies that cut across all classes and social strata. The agitators should dust their Voter cards, take part in elections and promote competent candidates. Nigeria is too delicate to beat the drum of division synonymous with war.

"Nigeria will bounce back. We will survive the trying time and be an envy of great nations. We have what it takes. What we need can be done by competent leaders. Let's harmonise interest to demand quality governance."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/oluwo-iwo-dares-sunday-igboho-holds-rally-solidarity-one-nigeria

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Elmojiid(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
telu1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yorubas should unite themselves and rid themselves of envious hearts first before thinking of breaking away. Yorubas is among nations I know that is commonly known to envy each other and try to bring each other down. Let them solve that first.

=======================================

By the way, you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Check my signature for contact and more info.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Uteghe(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin His royal HIGHness.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Greenback: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Typical conehead

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by EKONGKING: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why do we need monarchs in this country,what is their fuc@ing value to society at large .Most of the world has eliminated the monarchy system, yet here a traditional idiot is talking ,about nigeria being a hope to black race .
Sorry traditional idiot. Nigeria is a curse to black race,imagine the gaint of black race being biggest poverty capital of the world, and a country which cannot generate more than 5,000 MW.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Jostoman: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
You people should have known the person that oluwo iwoh is working for the politician is only speaking through him.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Badorey6: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Exactly.

Igbo Muslims are not the only problem of the Igbos but the Southern Nigeria as a whole.

371 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Veqtor: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Like i say all the time, saboteurs nd traitors are more than others, the worst factors that pose a stumbling block for the progress of secession.

These Fulani stooges that would rather have der pple and villages b slaughtered by d Fulani, in oda to further der political ambition, than speak the truth should b seriously dealt with first, b4 any form of progress can take place.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Veqtor: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Exactly.

Igbo Muslims are not the only problem of the Igbos but the Southern Nigeria as a whole.

Very correct...as Hope Uzoadironma has proven.

334 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
This tribe no be am at all Tufiakwa

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Monogamy: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
2 kolo people
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Charmingrascal(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
That drug addict will soon be disgraced.
Certainly 99% of those who are participating in the rally are Muslims.

People of Iwo should call their drug addict of a king to order.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by November1857(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Shut up
Badorey6:

[s]Exactly.

Igbo Muslims are not the only problem of the Igbos but the Southern Nigeria as a whole.[/s]
your imaginery Igbo Muslims..

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Kapeter(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin
What should we call nwodo? Is he ibo catholic, heard they are problem of the world. He clearly said he's only for one nijeriya.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Kapeter(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Reminds me of Chinese nationalists vs communist party.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
South westerners arise and confront the aggressors in unity if not zamfara and will child's play in the next 10 years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !

You can't dream of building country based on religious bigotry & fanaticism. Is it not obvious that only Yoruba Christians are advocating this bigotic movement? You can't be subjugating others religious right and expect thm to support a movement that will further deteriorate their agony and abuse of their right.
In one time in history after civil war, arms spread all over south. Most arm robbers in Nigeria were either Yorubas or Benin people and humbly nobody coded them with ethnic names but they were all seen as criminals. North was safe, people only hear about arm robbery in the far south but in less than a decade they're in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria perpetrating their robbery and up till now arm robbery is being a business in Nigeria to many criminals.
So, why now do suddenly criminalise Fulani tribe, after Endsars there were criminals all over SW and they are indigenes but suddenly you exonerate your people and accuse Fulani for every crime ur people commit.
You opposed FG and created Amotekoun & claimed they'll secure your land, you even went to some extent to use formalities and exclude many Muslims from participating in the security network because of sinister only known to u. Use the security network and catch all suspected Fulani criminals with justice and fairness, deal with them and stop this nonsense that is obvious to us long before Igboho become adult. We are the most sensitive Nigerians,what ever body language u use we'll understand it fully.
If u want subjugate Muslims then your struggle will definitely take another dimension. Muslim Akul Muslim!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by VictorUSA(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerians must cause one problem or the other.Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2021

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:

You can't dream of building country based on religious bigotry & fanaticism. Is it not obvious that only Yoruba Christians are advocating this bigotic movement? You can't be subjugating others religious right and expect thm to support a movement that will further deteriorate their agony and abuse of their right.
In one time in history after civil war, arms spread all over south. Most arm robbers in Nigeria were either Yorubas or Benin people and humbly nobody coded them with ethnic names but they were all seen as criminals. North was safe, people only hear about arm robbery in the far south but in less than a decade they're in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria perpetrating their robbery and up till now arm robbery is being a business in Nigeria to many criminals.
So, why now do suddenly criminalise Fulani tribe, after Endsars there were criminals all over SW and they are indigenes but suddenly you exonerate your people and accuse Fulani for every crime ur people commit.
You opposed FG and created Amotekoun & claimed they'll secure your land, you even went to some extent to use formalities and exclude many Muslims from participating in the security network because of sinister only known to u. Use the security network and catch all suspected Fulani criminals with justice and fairness, deal with them and stop this nonsense that is obvious to us long before Igboho become adult. We are the most sensitive Nigerians,what ever body language u use we'll understand it fully.
If u want subjugate Muslims then your struggle will definitely take another dimension. Muslim Akul Muslim!
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by theTranslator: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?
You are nothing but a terrorist
You are the real afonja
Traitors
I don't pity people like you
You think they love 'cause you're practicing their religion?

When they kill your father and rape your mother

Pray to allah sad angry

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:
You are nothing but a terrorist
You are the real afonja
Traitors
Call me whatever you want, we won't support your stupid republic! And Insha'Allāh, we would do all we can do make sure it doesn't come to pass, eyin eleribu!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by theTranslator: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
Call me whatever you want, we won't support your stupid republic! And Insha'Allāh, we would do all we can do make sure it doesn't come to pass, eyin eleribu!
But you are happy the way the north is islamising and fulanizing us in our own land

You are not meant to be alive

Whether you kill yourself or not
We are going

God punish you and your terrorism

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:

But you are happy the way the north is islamising and fulanizing us in our own land

You are not meant to be alive

Whether you kill yourself or not
We are going

God punish you and your fake allah
See the people that want a republic, cursing me and my God grin It's evident that this is how you feel against all Muslims and hence, this one of the reasons why you would never achieve your republic!

How do you expect me as a Muslim to share a country with someone who hates me and religion? Not only that, they don't ever wanna hear an opposing opinion, you either with them or you are a terrorist or Fulani grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by IgweOfNnewi: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !
Show me any South East governor that supported Obi as Vice president of Atiku and I will show you where 5% are killing people for drug trafficking

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by QuotasSystem: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oluwo of Iwo.
Alake of Egbaland..
Governor Akeredolu...

It seems this is also ending up as an online Republic .

10 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by tutudesz: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oluwo Of Yahoo Yahoo grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by sofeo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.