Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist (71819 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Fixitgood(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Damn! She ugly. grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by LOVEGINO(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
its over
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by ifyain: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Medically it is not possible madam.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Thunday1005(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
5 ribs n 5 more to go
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by wisdomkid: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anyone who believes this, truly deserves an award for Idiot
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Uglymugg: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
are you guys that cheap. you just believed her hook line and sinker? she did all that is still standing
Is she supposed to die because she removed five ribs and some part of her small intestine? Of course she won't dear go near her large intestine or think of removing more ribs because she suffers in silence from her current shape. Some one close to her said that.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by MOHSHESHI(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Her life her bizness infact

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by stasius: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
How possible is it to remove an intestine and still be okay??

Don't mind her. She is joking.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by statesman6: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
But...digestion tk place at where?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by grandstar(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
How can people be so vain? All she needs to do is take a look at Celine Dion today!

Celine is only 50 but looks like an ugly 70 year old woman. I feel so sad calling her that but it's the bitter truth. She threw it away for nothing (Read 1 John 2: 15-17)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Wallade(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
She will soon realize the reason God created man with those ribs. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Jimraz4: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one weak me.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by smileyoo: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
she's just lying like that apc man. removing ribs, could be possible with great risks, but removing your intestines is not possible.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by sukerefakere(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obanz2:
15 years is far b4 10yearsshe w worthless as 5naira
Thanks for correcting my mistake
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by mozona(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
go on
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Only1mi(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
I understand about the ribs,but removing your small intestines? Haba! How do you survive? Do you eat anything that needs digestion?

Surgeon told her that he removed it, she believed. Finish. Placebo effect tins.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by donbenie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
How possible is it to remove an intestine and still be okay??
It must have been a partial removal..
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Sermwell(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
midehi2:
Will this one ever have kids again sad anyways VVF is there
is it VVF or IVF? smh
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by jadajada: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who is she deceiving, can someone survive without a small intestine.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by respectk(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
hope you gave them to the ritualists....
please do not waste important things like that next time
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by seangy4konji: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
God weh use ribs cover the heart,lungs ,liver and all the internal organs has a reason. To ahiled them a bit in case of any emergency u for seen.

Ordinary punch around d belly her organs will blow..

She is just mad.

You think you are doing me?you are doing yourself.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol she is joking
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol she is joking
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Queenzzy: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mk17:
What will you remove from that face since it still look like mama adaku puff puff
hahahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Queenzzy: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
na wa o. anything just to trend
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is this another way of fashion or wat will I call this?women n wahala!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by ultimate73(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just because of d*ck
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Acmedweller: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin ;D5
Eeser:
You did what?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Prettiest LASTMA Officer / Nine Nigerian Celebrities Who Secretly Married Their Spouses, You May Not Know / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.