Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts (50848 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by PastorandMentor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by lupezuhey: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
bad boyy
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by awesomeemail: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
It is only sane person that will hear your voice then
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Sugarboyy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey Anayo, ordinary Adams came to your territory yesterday and was raining holy ghost fire curses on you
Yeah, Oshiomhole is man but among men he is not ordinary. He has never lost any political battle.
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by omoteacher(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This is how politics ought to be played. No hatred r curse for one another.
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rochas is a confirmed Ogboni man. Probably chanting an incantation with that statement
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
In many ways I do like Rochas Bt he needs to be intune with all his people. He’s currently out of tune with most.
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
this rochas is just so funny..its so glaring you have sold this state governance and turn in into a family issue, yet you still boast....do you even think of death at all?
your son in law has not tested any political office in the state and yet you deem him fit to take over, is there no one else you can trust to handover to, than making trouble at the centre....
please let sleeping dog lie.....your son in law can not rule imo state..instead of APC OR PDP to rule, a neutral person will be given the mandate in imo state
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Boyooosa(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
The half-brilliant man half spoken!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by numen(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Point!
WeirdWolf:
These dudes are fvcktards...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Crimecity:
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has said any sane person who hears his voice will stand still.

He made this known while berating the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for undermining his influence in the state.

Speaking during the APC presidential campaign rally in the state, Okorocha expressed his displeasure with the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the APC governorship candidate in the state.

The Governor however praised President Buhari for his strides in the fight against corruption, infrastructural development, as well efforts at “making life better for the common man”.

He said;

Mr Rotimi Amaechi who found the whole thing he said funny, was spotted in a mockery position with the party's Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, that got people talking...

Watch the video HERE and see reactions below...

No freaking video was within your link. What the heck is wrong?
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Psyrus(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rochase's kenan

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by ud4u: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fight to finish, we are watching the drama
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by chuwubuikem(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Apc full of comedy people ����
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by emerged01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
I just can't stop laughinggrin
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by mytime24(f): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Iberiibeh chapter 1 vs 1
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by koyeni(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by crazygod(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
He still sticking with his 'iberiberism' blunder. APC.... Party suffering from Iberiberism. angry
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Crimecity:
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has said any sane person who hears his voice will stand still.

He made this known while berating the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for undermining his influence in the state.

Speaking during the APC presidential campaign rally in the state, Okorocha expressed his displeasure with the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the APC governorship candidate in the state.

The Governor however praised President Buhari for his strides in the fight against corruption, infrastructural development, as well efforts at “making life better for the common man”.

He said;

Mr Rotimi Amaechi who found the whole thing he said funny, was spotted in a mockery position with the party's Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, that got people talking...

Watch the video HERE and see reactions below...

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Kagawa10: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tbf, virgoes have got poetic oratory brilliant mind. My uncle is one. Macko jacko, bbnaija Lolu are another examples.

Although I doubt if Rochas hardly make use of it and develop such mind. They are unforgiving too. Abacha was one too. My uncle don't forgive too. Macko Jacko never forgave his father too.
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Icon79(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rochas Okoroawusa is a sad case sad

O pari

ngwababe:
Kpata kpata na June, we go hear scores and everybody go rest for this country!
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Gandollar(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
themosthigh:
Amaechi is laughing. Very soon, it shall be his turn. The only reason the apc leadership is humiliating rochas is that since the presidency will be zoned to the south next election, he is the only Igbo man likely to challenge Yoruba candidates so they want to humiliate him now. I like it anyway. I will rather we have another drunk Ijaw man as president than rochas.
You are suffering from iberiberism chapter 1 Vs 1
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Codes151(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Sometimes I pity the igbos
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Gloria52: 1:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Exactly. Na to just committed Nigeria sha. Invade you decide please visit my blog for scholarships. www.worldscholarshipsportal.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.