Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (66526 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by IchBinBrait(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
My brother still does that... grin grin
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by murmee: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
princeSammyz:
Abeg whats wrong with it?
Exactly!
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by okwabayi(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nah. I learnt it as a bad habit from my parents who later quit the habit. I followed suit
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Fantazy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
I enjoy it most like this I swear
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dipping bread is bae, doing it till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
i donr do,such
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
I just finish doing it self.... Plus what is bad in eating ma food the way I like.....Abegiiii
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by folake4u(f): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
bouncin04:
Yuck!!!! hate it like mad angry ... cos wen drinking up the tea, u got to unknowingly suck up the wet little pieces of bread at the bottom.... which doesnt feel good... ANYAMA!!!

I've never done this before, seeing people eat like that annoys me.

I swear! I hate it too. Very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Tolubory(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
lacemose:
How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo)

I am also guilty of doing this sometimes, how many of you still do this?

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/how-many-of-you-still-do-this-photo.html

I don't like it, because O ma Rin mi la ya
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Guilty

Best way to take tea and bread
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Platony(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Omo,...I still do it till date.

Inside my house again?? angry
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Robynwelo1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is not my style. I cut a piece from the bread, throw it into the cup of tea and bring it out with my spoon cheesy

My brother can soak a full agege bread inside a small cup of tea. Turn it till everything gets soaked and cut it bit by bit into his mouth....yuck! and he is 17years cry

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by wokemzine: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
bouncin04:
Yuck!!!! hate it like mad angry ... cos wen drinking up the tea, u got to unknowingly suck up the wet little pieces of bread at the bottom.... which doesnt feel good... ANYAMA!!!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
some people go just come here dey form yeye forming
good of you for saying some people..... Gbe body eeeee Mr man
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by ezkimow(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
lacemose:

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/how-many-of-you-still-do-this-photo.html

I was like let me even see the pic they're talking about, and behold after seeing this I was like
'oh God'. You've not really lived if you've not done this before - Classic

Mama Mia tongue

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
I dnt do it...is local
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ormorlehwah:
good of you for saying some people..... Gbe body eeeee Mr man
especially omolewa that cannot even spell her name correctly, shioooooooor tongue tongue
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by kabillionaire(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
But, that's the best way to enjoy tea and bread na.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by adexslim93(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Doing it rn
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by gregng(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nothing wrong with it
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Gbagbuo247: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Every body does that, even with Akamu

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Simplecity(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2019
bouncin04:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dthose are the little surprises
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Simplecity(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Gbagbuo247:
Every body does that, even with Akamu
Akamu own is the best!! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Simplecity(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2019
lacemose:

uh....the way the hard bread just becomes soft warm and sweet after being baptized in a delicious cup of tea is nothing but.................orgasmic tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by daveP(m): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2019
folake4u:

I've never done this before, seeing people eat like that annoys me.

I swear! I hate it too. Very irritating.
undecided

undecided

i go nod your soul now.

So we wey dey do am, we are local, while you wey dey copy oyinbo bite and sip tiny, una be ogbonge persons ba?

i bet in 100yrs from now, eating naija swallow with bare hands will be looked at with evil eyes cos ferk and knife for don take over.

Abeg make una no disturb me o. make i soak my soak dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Even in North America, I still do that! original Naija boi undecided undecided
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Libkid(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2019
blissgregory:
I dnt do it...is local
will you shout up.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Village people

This is the reason why peo like you get offended with racist remark.. Never throw away your uniqueness and comfort for another man..

If you have any means to delete colonial mark from your linage pls do
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2019
martineverest:
oshey,civilised man...it's called 'dunking'..even Europeans do it

I hope the ignorance of that guy dies with this your killing response..
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2019
fatymore:
goat

Someone is expressing his/her opinion and your deeply angered by it..

Please in other to prove you are not a mad man, kindly bath on your bed tomorrow.. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.