Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) (36982 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by successmatters(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?

354 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by God1000(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12
Over 1000 naira now

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Creditalerts: 2:42pm On Feb 12
U voted apc right?

Cry me a lagoon

U never see anything

Renewed shege banza

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by JulianBond007: 2:47pm On Feb 12
Twins Faja bread 900/1400
Queens Meal biggest size is 1600 as at last time I bought.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Chinaza06: 2:53pm On Feb 12
Depending the size.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by gbaskiboy: 3:02pm On Feb 12
Virtually everything is going up astronomically and are not coming down soon. What we are experiencing is hyperinflation and it is pity that government is not doing anything tangible to curb it. Many who supported this government has lost their voice they campaign and manipulate people to vote wrongly, it is now dawn on us that we are at the cross road the bridge we ought to cross to safe land is burnt down and no one to fix it even when some clueless individuals claimed that it is their turn to fix it. Who can redeem Nigeria from this mess?

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Zonefree(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
His TDB friend.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Samyyornw5050: 3:03pm On Feb 12

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
You no well grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?
Hell NO!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12
Zonefree:

His TDB friend.
Lolzz You de crez grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12
God1000:
500-700 naira
500-700 for a jumbo size bread? Please, your location, I could remember even in Jos I bought this sjze of bread 1000 late last year

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by JasonNOTStatham: 3:22pm On Feb 12
N1500

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by God1000(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

500-700 for a jumbo size bread? Please, your location, I could remember even in Jos I bought this sjze of bread 1000 late last year
it's more than the price I mentioned earlier, that was a mistake

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by makemoneywbsite: 3:29pm On Feb 12
Before the destr0yers grabbed power, it was 200 naira. Last time i bought it about a week ago, it was 1400 naira. Am I in Nigeria or Venezuela?

Goodnewsforlife:
so u are telling us here that this bread was 200 naira 9 months ago

Ur insincerity is what is making people not to vote for anyone from your tribe

For the dummies quoting me, the destroyers grabbed and ran with power in 2015 till date.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Savedday2: 3:32pm On Feb 12
The army should shoot at sight anyone/group constituting nuisance anywhere in the country in the name of protest or complaining or hunger.

Am of the opinion that we all unite and vote in the most incompetent candidate in the next election. This is so that, the price of fuel should be increased to let say 10k per liter and dollar 16k per dollar. By such all the weak will die off.

Then the remaining people alive will understand that hunger know no tribe nor religion.

With this Nigeria will be one of the best place to be.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Jakumo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12
Savedday2:
The army should shoot at sight anyone/group constituting nuisance anywhere in the country in the name of protest or complaining or hunger.

Am of the opinion that we all unite and vote in the most incompetent candidate in the next election. This is so that, the price of fuel should be increased to let say 10k per liter and dollar 16k per dollar. By such all the weak will die off.

Then the remaining people alive will understand that hunger know no tribe nor religion.

Chai ! you wickett o Oka

17 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Blitzking: 3:44pm On Feb 12
No going back we have crossed the rubicon..na survival of the fittest mode we dey so..darwinian era na im we dey so.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Alexis11: 3:50pm On Feb 12
Savedday2:

Lol let's avoid incompetent man like Obi by all means pls.

Tinubu is better.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by christejames(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12
In my area? embarassed

They only added #100 to the previous price of shocked shocked shocked shocked... But...

The quality don drop grin, no taste of milk or even sugar grin, na flour and chaff we dey eat now! grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by jmoore(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12
A bread I bought 1,300 naira last week is now being sold for 1,500 naira.

Mumu misleaders will say bakers are hoarding bread, that's why the price has increased.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:47pm On Feb 12
makemoneywbsite:
Before the destr0yers grabbed power, it was 200 naira. Last time i bought it about a week ago, it was 1400 naira. Am I in Nigeria or Venezuela?
so u are telling us here that this bread was 200 naira 9 months ago

Ur insincerity is what is making people not to vote for anyone from your tribe

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Anguldi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

800 Jos, plateau state
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12
christejames:
In my area? embarassed

They only added #100 to the previous price of shocked shocked shocked shocked... But...

The quality don drop grin, no taste of milk or even sugar grin, na flour and chaff we dey eat now! grin
Exactly my brother, the quality don drop well well

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12
Anguldi:

800 Jos, plateau state
Brother, late last year when I was in Jos, I bought it 1000

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ogashman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12
If u can't afford bread pls buy biscuits.

Let's stop washing our dirty linen in the public.

Cost of living is the cheapest in Nigeria compared to other countries undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Bukola94: 5:38pm On Feb 12
use to be 500,600. the 500naira bread is now 600naira & 600naira bread is now 700naira. Danjuma, Fortunate,Funsho,Alaba bread etc. have add 100naira. Pure water have added 50naira, a bag is 250naira b4.300naira or 350naira per bag now

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Anguldi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

Brother, late last year when I was in Jos, I bought it 1000

It's still 800, I buy petca or joaquin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by SIXFEETUNDER: 7:03pm On Feb 12
I hardly buy bread

Just got potatoes from my back yard and fry then eat with pap

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12
V

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made This Nsukka Local Delicacy Today! / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.