Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (66543 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by martineverest(m): 12:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Ogaga87:

I hope the ignorance of that guy dies with this your killing response..

as in e...many modern Nigerians feel that are overly civilised,not knowing they are nothing...just like when I see Nigerians using fork to eat amala or fufu.they forget that fork can't knead the amala as the hands can do...there are foods u eat with bare hands, such as cakes,amala etc

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Thunday1005(m): 5:11am On Jan 31, 2019
It irritate me
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Libkid:
will you shout up.
mind ur bissness bro...am entitle to mi own opinion
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2019
I use to do it when I was much younger..
But now, I hate watching someone eating it that way.

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by shumax: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol!!!!! E don try ooo but I'd do it today.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Olusholasimon(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
I did it on Sunday, I don't see anything bad in it, if you've ever been to Lagos, you will meet some bread that will last you minutes before you fit remove am.

For me ooo, I will continue to baptize bread inside tea, if my wife no like am, I fit change.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Christiana4(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
I do it pls am in need of a website
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by folake4u(f): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
daveP:
undecided

undecided

i go nod your soul now.

So we wey dey do am, we are local, while you wey dey copy oyinbo bite and sip tiny, una be ogbonge persons ba?

i bet in 100yrs from now, eating naija swallow with bare hands will be looked at with evil eyes cos ferk and knife for don take over.

Abeg make una no disturb me o. make i soak my soak dey go. grin

grin grin grin nod my soul ke?

Funny enough I don't like eating bread and tea talkless of watching someone dip bread inside tea laidat undecided. Yuck!

My dad and brother eats eba with cutlery cheesy.

How do you people eat it sef. just thinking about it sends shiver down my spine. Ewww! lipsrsealed
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by ezkimow(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, just finished baptism of bread with holy tea

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by fatymore(f): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Ogaga87:

Someone is expressing his/her opinion and your deeply angered by it..

Please in other to prove you are not a mad man, kindly bath on your bed tomorrow.. Rubbish
see gbeborun...the guy is actually my friend... thats how we call out ourselves here... go and check most of his posts.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2019
fatymore:
see gbeborun...the guy is actually my friend... thats how we call out ourselves here... go and check most of his posts.

No wahala. I dey sorry if na like that..

Just thinking you were one of those jackass of nairaland
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by TRACYPETER755(f): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
I still do it!
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Libkid(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
blissgregory:
mind ur bissness bro...am entitle to mi own opinion
when your opinion is filled with so much ignorance it should be buried to avoid others thinking towards that direction
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Kalapizim(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Femi316:
chai some people can lie sha.......?
not a lie, i dont dont drink tea.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Kalapizim(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol,And I thought I was the only one who doesn't take tea.

@topic,Since I was born I have never done such.
abi na, i wonder what people see drinking tea.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Libkid:
when your opinion is filled with so much ignorance it should be buried to avoid others thinking towards that direction
tongue
Libkid:

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
I do and i still love it
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Reminds me of my late grandma...kinda funny way to eat grin May she rest on
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2019
fatytoy333:
Wow! We call this "SHOKI" Make sure the tea is rich, especially in chocolate. It's soooo heavenly cheesy
message here...

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) by oochi123(f): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
I do it very very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.