Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu (72271 Views)

Do You Know Indians Eat Amala In India? / Iโ€™m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria โ€“ Diezani Begs Tinubu / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by naptu2: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
๐Ÿฆ… โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•œ๐•–๐•ซ๐•š๐•– ๐• ๐”ธ๐•ฅ๐•’รฑ๐•š ๐Ÿฆ… @StFreakingKezy

"Allow me to rest, eat Amala, and sleep.

Work will commence tomorrow"
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
~The President-Elect, @officialABAT to his supporters at his Asokoro Residence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdF9DIP0us

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1650559554885672981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxurE-rBsFA

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Odin13: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Obviously heโ€™s facing health challengesโ€ฆ and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories

If Una wan .. wail on my mention forever .. Asiwaju will return that mandate

Na time

580 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by arejibadz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
with the way this man supporters are hyping him , i hope he won't flop

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
He returned from rest to rest again.
What a babablu bulabu statement.

718 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by LagosEmir: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
The rest you've been resting in France hospital isn't enough abi

355 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by niyisky: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omoluabi that is proud of his heritage...Amala and ewedu and some orisirisi.

God bless yoruba cool

413 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by LagosEmir: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
MasterJayJay:
What babablu bulabu statement.
Tinubu is finished inside out

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
While they go and eat agbado

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Interesting ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
"Allow me to rest, eat Amala, and sleep.

Work will commence tomorrow"
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Yes o!! Thank God for bringing you back home safe and healthy sir.
God bless Asiwaju.
check my signature for free stuffs!

360 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tinubu is being pushed over to May 29. He looks spent inside!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Romanoff(f): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
MasterJayJay:
What babablu bulabu statement.

Resting after resting.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Amala is for his asslickers.Tinubu hasnt eaten amala in decades.It is not an healthy food.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Same thing should be applied all over social media, don't mention Asiwaju's name negatively, if you can't praise him then go and watch Davido's live performance. We need to strategize on how to save Nigeria and as such we don't need negative vibes

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
undecided

If the status quo persist.....and Tinubu is confirmed as President, may he not die and leave us in the hands of this always mean-looking shettima who is a boko haram apologist.

Still trying to wrap my head around how Obi lost/mandate was stolen. He was the best of the three options.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by tunwumi: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by AsomStructures: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
, IS HERE
Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by AImiron: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Odin13:
Obviously heโ€™s facing health challengesโ€ฆ and all this fanfare is not appealing..

We pray he recovers .. well.. to return that mandate he stole..

He must be completely out from social media to avoid stories
Omo weyreh rest. Did he steal your family's mandate...?

Headless chicken. Pained losers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Okan yin onibale

131 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
God bless Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by SoftP(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Naija is in for a long thingโ€™
Skit makers will really cash out this period

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by iHateFraudsters: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
One chance

5 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by omoredia: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
It is no coincidence that the black race is backwards. See yarn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by manutdrichie(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu the Mandate thief

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by Youngsage: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
You mean he won't eat corn?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu by zeusdgrt(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
E don start grin obi is coming

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / When President Macronโ€™s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.