Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended (32673 Views)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Emekadollars(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmm

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by AdaAde(f): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
oboy81:
Still Shows that Girls can never! Be smart

I don't respect black girls Sorry

Generalizing your statement as regards to black girls doesn't prove you smart. You've failed to realize that a coin is always two sided, and everyone is uniquely different. There are dumb girls, and at the same time, there are smart girls; same apply to the male folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by AdaAde(f): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
peckhamboi:

Are there not any sane Nigerian women left?

There are.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by samsam2019: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
boolet:

No worry, she's famous
for where? 99% if Nigerians don't know her
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by oboy81: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
AdaAde:

Generalizing your statement as regards to black girls doesn't prove you smart.
You had To Insult me by saying I'm not smart
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Nature8(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
mmadu5:
You see how we feel when we keep giving broke ladies money . We eventually get tired

That woman is lying

1 Like

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by AdaAde(f): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
oboy81:

You had To Insult me by saying I'm not smart

I'm sorry if you found my statement offensive sir. But I hope you get my point.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by farem: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gidah:
So you mean person no knack Dat kpekus in 2 years, you need to call small children and tell them that fairy tale of yours under the moonlight

What is impossible in that? Even some who don't believe in God naturally do it, talkless of some who do
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Halogenonimisi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tessyama1:

Big brother Naija star, singer and chef, Uriel Oputa has revealed why her last relationship ended.

According to her, he left because she got tired of giving him money.

She answered this during a question and answer session with her fans on Instagram.

She also revealed she has not had sex for over 2 years now, as she is waiting for Mr. right. See HERE.

such an innocent unfortunate soul.
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ifa hear say you never knack since 2 years.Ladies need it more than guys do.
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
mmadu5:
You see how we feel when we keep giving broke ladies money . We eventually get tired
Teach her how to fish instead of giving her fish.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by oboy81: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
AdaAde:

I'm sorry if you found my statement offensive sir. But I hope you get my point.
Cheers!
Are you Single
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Gidah: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
farem:

What is impossible in that? Even some who don't believe in God naturally do it, talkless of some who do
OK i hear you then, maybe she's circumcised but for a girl or her age and her status there's so many reach man willing to pay millions for her to open her damn leg
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Biingoo: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Teach her how to fish instead of giving her fish.
Mechonu
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by heendrix(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gidah:
So you mean person no knack Dat kpekus in 2 years, you need to call small children and tell them that fairy tale of yours under the moonlight

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by chris31(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Forget those pretending women generally have this same mentality
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Ranchhoddas: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
domino4211:
Or he was tired of sucking slippers
I read this moniker as Dominique. I fear ooo...
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by rainylad(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
mmadu5:

You have no right to get tired of giving women money because tbat is what you Nigerian males signed up for through your staunch resistance to Feminism..We live in a parochial and archaic patriachal soceity...

You cannot cherry-pick when it suits you...claiming "its a man's World comese with its responsibilities not just carrying blokos up and down..

Deal with it.
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Liar!

ON A LIGHTER MOOD: Somebody cannot even buy broom in peace from the market again. Everybody will just be looking at you with bad eye � ��‍♂
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by ACE1010: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
mmadu5:

My brother... you just nailed it grin grin

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Jaqenhghar: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
mmadu5:
LMAO
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by samlake(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
She just wanted to be relevant.As if she gave him millions...
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Gleefreak125(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who would date this one without getting paid in the first place? Nonsense, is it your type that should complain?

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by rokoto1986(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
see waiting buhari cause, if dat girl get work nw, he 4 nor dey beg he girlfrnd moni. BUBU must go 2019
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Trademark007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls am news here aw do I check pples signature biko cry
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by okwabayi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
*Snore*.
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Akuruoulo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
So she knows it's not easy to be a man?
Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by odunH(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Idrismusty97:
Because of Boxer and singlets you gave him that you even remove the pen inside.
you have bad mouth o undecided
Idrismusty97:
Because of Boxer and singlets you gave him that you even remove the pen inside.
you have bad mouth o

3 Likes

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
If men should leave their wives for being tired of giving her money, then 99 out of 100 marriages will end.

Mumuish girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nonsense
Bkos he is not here to speak for himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From Lalasticlala's Baby Church Dedication / Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman! / Police Seize Gun From Bign, Mavin Records DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.