Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/19 (255 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/19 by dallyemmy: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/19 by dallyemmy: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 31, 2019) - *The Price of Being A Standard*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your mercies and grace that have kept me still standing in faith for You, inspite of all the challenges of life, that I have been through.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, let me never compromise my faith, and any of Your standards, in the face of affliction or persecution, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, empower me to keep my body under subjection and control of Your Holy Spirit, so that after preaching to others, I will not be a castaway, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me be willing to pay the price to be a standard for others to follow, in all my stewardships, to You and to Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to be moderate in all things, and help me to exercise self-discipline and control, over my appetite, utterance and emotions, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to standout for You, in all situations, and as I do, frustrate every weapon of affliction and persecution, that may be fashioned against me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, empower me to pay the price of greatness, and cause me to be great before I see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every weapon of persecution and oppression, fashioned against Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, be rendered impotent, null and void, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/19 by dallyemmy: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2019
THURSDAY 31th Jan 2019

DAY 21: HEARKEN UNTO ME, OH LORD

1. Pray that God will help His people to rely on Him alone. Psa. 60.11

2. Pray that God will help all those who put their trust in Him. Psa. 60.11

3. Ask God for help from any area you need help. Psa. 108.12

4. Pray for God's help to make it home eternally. Rom 9.15-16

5. Let the wind blow and let breath come from all four corners of the earth and revive every dead good project in your families. Ezek. 37.1-12

6. Let us pray for restoration of the glory that has been stolen in our lives and destiny. Joel 2. 25-26

7. Pray that God will reverse the irreversible in your life Psa. 126.

8. Pray that God will restore back to you your lost glory Psa. 126

9. Ask God to restore back to you, the years eaten by locust. Joel 2.25

10. Ask God to restore you in all the ways you have strayed from the narrow path. Psa. 50

11. Ask God for a new beginning. Gen 1.1-3

12. Ask God to deal with all agents of death against your life. Psa. 35.1-6

13. Ask God to let you enjoy peace like a river - in your body, marriage, business, ministry, etc Psa. 23.2

14. Ask God to apply His healing balm over every sick area of your life and heal you all round. Jer.8.22

15. Pray that you will not know any form of sickness again from today. John 19.30

16. Ask for the grace to walk perfectly before the Lord. Gen 17.1

17. Ask God to give you the very best He can give to any man this year. Psa. 23.5

18. Ask God to make you be the very best that any human being can be for Him, this Year Psa. 23.5

19. Ask God to make you a blessing to the whole world. Gen. 12.2-3

20. Ask God for the grace to forsake every way of sin and live holy.

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets To Unusual Breakthroughs / 2019 Election: Never Votes For Someone “who Will Cut Your Neck – Apostle Johnson / God Will Not Do Everything For You: For There Is Nothing The Lord Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.