Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can A Talkative Be Cured? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Talkative Be Cured? (1624 Views)

How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective / BEST METHOD: How To Disable A Talkative Girlfriend/wife (video) / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
I have this neighbor of mine 'a guy' who talks without any reservation. This guy can engage you in talking for hours except you just find excuse to give to him in other to excape him.

Each time I go out and I am returning home if I noticed him from a distanced, I will just bring my phone out and start forming call, just to excape him. Almost everybody in the compound do all they can to avoid him.

He just got married, a contract worker with Chevron doing well but his problem is talking. And the funny thing is he does 95% of the talking. Sometimes when I just feel like relaxing outside if I noticed he is around I will just stay indoors or take a walk. This guy have engaged me in talk from around 9pm to after 1am in the morning on several occasions not until I told him I want to go and sleep, because he wasn't ready to stop even when the wife keeps calling him on phone he still refuses to go.

Few days ago a neighbor came to me that this guy did something that offends him that I should go and talk to the guy before he will take matters to hand. But sincerely speaking I have been reluctant to meet him because I know its going to be hours of discussion again.

My question is, is it a curse or hereditary. I just feel for the wife because the wife is a very calm person who needs his husband attention as a new bride but because of talk the husband is hardly with her after he returns from work.

1 Like

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Chubhie: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
The guy is sitting on a goldmine. He should learn to channel his gifts creatively and contribute to life instead of wasting his talent with you people.

His scope of actuality is very wide. From the dangerously wealthy pastors, The chief servant politicians to the Ali Baba's of comedy.

16 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Ranchhoddas: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
This had me laughing. I know a man like this in Lagos. The man can talk from morning till night. Just start any political discussion, na you go run.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Oshin56(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
With hunger his talkative shall disappear

2 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by lilmax(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2019
I do not talk with talkatives

no matter the face you make, their eyes are blinded by their mouths, they don't just know where to end it,it's draining, and I cannot correct them in love, I tell them straight, you're a talkative I don't like you

1 Like

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by xteve(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
lilmax:

no matter the face you make, their eyes are blinded by their mouths, they don't just know where to end it,it's draining, and I cannot correct them in love, I tell them straight, you're a talkative I don't like you

That's hard and mean bro
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chubhie:
The guy is sitting on a goldmine. He should learn to channel his gifts creatively and contribute to life instead of wasting his talent with you people.

His scope of actuality is very wide. From the dangerously wealthy pastors, The chief servant politicians to the Ali Baba's of comedy.

Lol. Very funny
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
This had me laughing. I know a man like this in Lagos. The man can talk from morning till night. Just start any political discussion, na you go run.

At list as a man u should have some level of reservation. Don't u think so. Men are not suppose to talk too much.
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
lilmax:

So direct?
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Daeylar(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
destiny4luv:
I have this neighbor of mine 'a guy' who talks without any reservation. This guy can engage you in talking for hours except you just find excuse to give to him in other to excape him.

Each time I go out and I am returning home if I noticed him from a distanced, I will just bring my phone out and start forming call, just to excape him. Almost everybody in the compound do all they can to avoid him.

He just got married, a contract worker with Chevron doing well but his problem is talking. And the funny thing is he does 95% of the talking. Sometimes when I just feel like relaxing outside if I noticed he is around I will just stay indoors or take a walk. This guy have engaged me in talk from around 9pm to after 1am in the morning on several occasions not until I told him I want to go and sleep, because he wasn't ready to stop even when the wife keeps calling him on phone he still refuses to go.

LMAO grin grin

Few days ago a neighbor came to me that this guy did something that offends him that I should go and talk to the guy before he will take matters to hand. But sincerely speaking I have been reluctant to meet him because I know its going to be hours of discussion again.

My question is, is it a curse or hereditary. I just feel for the wife because the wife is a very calm person who needs his husband attention as a new bride but because of talk the husband is hardly with her after he returns from work.
He has someone to talk to yet he leaves her and would rather talk with neighbours?

There is nothing wrong with him, leave him alone, and its not a curse. grin
Just keep doing what you doing,
You'll be fine

2 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fake story
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Elder0001:
Fake story

How is it a fake story na?

5 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

He has someone to talk to yet he leaves her and would rather talk with neighbours?

There is nothing wrong with him, leave him alone, and its not a curse. grin
Just keep doing what you doing,
You'll be fine

U think so?
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Daeylar(f): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
destiny4luv:

U think so?

Yeah, you say you stop the conversation when You're tired, keep doing that, but don't displease yourself just because you don't want to talk with him, you can still go outside just tell him you would like to be alone or frame it in a way he wouldn't mind but still get the message.
When you want to talk with him do so, when you don't then don't,

Nothing is wrong with him. How come he doesn't disturb the wife with these his never ending talks though?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by crackhaus: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
How is this a disease that needs curing? cheesy

Sometimes I wish I could talk endlessly but I'm hopeless at it. Being around someone like that actually takes the pressure off me, so I can just listen and nod and say uhn uhn and interject in between to nudge him on.

This is what I do when I'm around a certain colleague, so take my advice and treat it as gold - once you get tired and need silence, just be polite and say "bro that was a good conversation but I have to *insert excuse*. How about we continue this another time?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by ifyalways(f): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2019
@ OP, what does he talk about?

Work, Politics, religion, Sports, marriage?
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Such a person will have many troubles, many enemies + friends grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Just wondering the name of this particular disease u mentioned... U have mentioned the characteristics/symptoms ( which could be talking from sunrise to sunset ) U didn't tell us the name of the disease smiley

On a more serious note, he is in a wrong job.. What is he doing in chevron when he should be in a radio station..
firing all sorts of question to people especially the politicians... a guy once mentioned how his name appears in every noise making list... he became a radio host/ presenter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
People like this always end up saying the wrong things at the wrong time to the wrong people. They endanger their own lives and the lives of their kids.

I know quite a number of people like that. Foot-in-mouth disease. Incurable.
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by Rosarie(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Men who do that have no secret.so not good
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
ifyalways:
@ OP, what does he talk about?

Work, Politics, religion, Sports, marriage?

All of the above and even more. Sometimes he talks off topics.
Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
destiny4luv:

All of the above and even more. Sometimes he talks off topics.
Lol

He might be using y'all and the talks to relieve stress. Biko indulge him when u can. cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
ifyalways:

Lol

He might be using y'all and the talks to relieve stress. Biko indulge him when u can. cheesy.

If I follow your advice I will be having a lot of sleepless nights. Just imagine when I am entering my house this is after 1am. I have been outside with this guy since 8pm with some other of my neighbors. The others left around 11and this guy just won't go. I came outside to relax and do some surfing just sitting at the front of my house and this guy just came and I can't just excape him. I just told him we will continue some other time. Because I know he is ready to talk till 4am or 5am if given the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by chii8(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
The guy is sick, jare

1 Like

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by destiny4luv(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
chii8:
The guy is sick, jare

That's why I am asking if they is cure, let me stylishly recommend for him

1 Like

Re: Can A Talkative Be Cured? by MamaTej(f): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oshin56:
With hunger his talkative shall disappear
Lol... Baba works at Chevron o!

(1) (Reply)

Horror Themed Pre Wedding Photos / What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? / Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.