Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard (1612 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by fineboynl(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
I live alone and introvert for that matter. People around think I need someone but the truth is I don't because I'm used to such live for years. Here is the problem sometimes I feel lovely and need a girl to come by and stay. But once a girl comes and stay with me for just few days she will begin to irritate me and I would be wishing she goes. Although I will not act or feel like I want her to go but I just want her to go on her own. And after they goes I get relieved and feel like throwing a party. The house will begin to sweet me once again.

But after some time I will miss her again.

I really don't know how guys manage to live with a woman. I think it has to do with territorial. I'm a territorial and spiritual person most guy are not and they believe they woman have the house or something like that.

Is there anyone else like me?

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by ValCon888: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
The best option is to have a second room. So you can have time for yourself, chill, relax and do your own thing.

9 Likes

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by chatinent: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
The only female allowed to sleep over is my mum, sister, niece, cousin, or wife. Girlfriends have no rights.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
You're so drawn inwards, probably because of your introverted nature.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by ImaIma1(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Someone I know was a bit like you. She used to get tired of people easily. If you visit her today, tomorrow, she's already tired.

We asked her how she would cope with a husband. That maybe she would marry a man that would just be visiting her. Behold, she married a sailor. He's usually away for 6months at a stretch cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Fiscus105(m): 2:35am On Jul 06, 2021
ImaIma1:
Someone I know was a bit like you. She used to get tired of people easily. If you visit her today, tomorrow, she's already tired.

We asked her how she would cope with a husband. That maybe she would marry a man that would just be visiting her. Behold, she married a sailor. He's usually away for 6months at a stretch cheesy

What a marriage! Married but single.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by harmargedon: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2021
I was like that before. You need someone you'd truly fall in love with, someone you find both character and physical appearance attractive, that's when you'd realize you can't do without her.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by fineboynl(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
harmargedon:
I was like that before. You need someone you'd truly fall in love with, someone you find both character and physical appearance attractive, that's when you'd realize you can't do without her.
how and when with all the girls I have seen.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by harmargedon: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineboynl:
how and when with all the girls I gave seen.
keep searching, you'll surely find one.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Mophor: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!
Guess you marry and live separately with your wife
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by bigjackass: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineboynl:
I live alone and introvert for that matter. People around think I need someone but the truth is I don't because I'm used to such live for years. Here is the problem sometimes I feel lovely and need a girl to come by and stay. But once a girl comes and stay with me for just few days she will begin to irritate me and I would be wishing she goes. Although I will not act or feel like I want her to go but I just want her to go on her own. And after they goes I get relieved and feel like throwing a party. The house will begin to sweet me once again.

I really don't know how guys manage to live with a woman. I think it has to do with territorial. I'm a territorial and spiritual person most guy are not and they believe they woman have the house or something like that.

it's not about the women. You will still experience the same with a male roommate because you like personal space and privacy
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by emmawiz: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's exactly my nature, I easily get fed up with girls..
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by fineboynl(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
bigjackass:
it's not about the women. You will still experience the same with a male roommate because you like personal space and privacy
you are right
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by lascos912(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
me self na both male and female
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Smile4mee01: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineboynl:

I can relate bro. I am in 30s and have lived this way most of my life. I have dated in the past and often feel depleted when they stay around for a while.

I dont hate women, Its just that being with a woman is alot of work for me ( attention, care ) , however if I can get a lady to understand me for me. I will be happy.

I have found so much peace away from women , that Its hard for me to think I risk losing it by allowing another human in my space.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by crackhaus: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineboynl:

I know and recognize that feeling very well, although "irritate" is not the word I'd use... It's more like you just get tired of playing husband & wife with them.

Don't worry, a time will come when it won't matter how long your "she" decides to stay.

You will eventually learn to carry on like she's not there anymore even while she's still very present – that is how I do it...

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by faithfull18(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Smile4mee01: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sometimes I think hypothetically to when Adam was created. He seemed to be cool, playing with the animals, tilling the ground and flexing.

When eve came, he was glad to see her, someone to enjoy with bla bla bla...

Then satan used her , they all fell.

Had kids, cain killed abel... bla bla bla.

I am sure Adam must have relished the time he was alone by himself,

Thats by the way, women do you feel this way sometimes too,
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by wunmi590(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineboynl:

I see you having a baby mama, I see your baby mama not living with you....

I see you visiting them once in a month....

This I have see tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Epositive(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
okay
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Happened to me....till i met d love of my life

1 Like

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Hathor5(f): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Smile4mee01:
Sometimes I think hypothetically to when Adam was created. He seemed to be cool, playing with the animals, tilling the ground and flexing.

When eve came, he was glad to see her, someone to enjoy with bla bla bla...

Then satan used her , they all fell.

Had kids, cain killed abel... bla bla bla.

I am sure Adam must have relished the time he was alone by himself,

Thats by the way, women do you feel this way sometimes too,

Yes, we do. Many people like to be by themselves, at least every now and then.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by IamCookie(f): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
I have a male friend whose age is 43 and feels the same way as the Op. It's good that you discover yourself... And not making a lady feel she's hated by you, after marrying her. I suggest you get a baby Mama for yourself when the time comes to keeping it real
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by IamCookie(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Wow! God knoweth... God answereth grin
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by GboyegaD(m): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2021
At some point, you would learn to adapt if you think it is necessary. Most of us have our solitary moments and both parties understanding this really helps. What it means is that your solitary moments will be shorter than it used to be.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by AgentGoat: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2021
Yea. I'm trying to change.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Dailyparrot: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Like someone rightly pointed out, it's generally about getting fed up with the presence of humans and not girls in particular.

It's the life you have lived over time that you have gotten used to it. When you marry and have your family with you for some years, you will start feeling inadequate when they travel or leave you for a long time too.

It's about what you are used to.

I feel the same way too. Mine is not up to days, just don't even sleep over at all. Come, we do the do, and you go.

The perfect solution is to live in a multiple room apartment. That way, you can have your privacy while pretending as though the other person isn't there.

I have had several of my friends try to come live with me in my self contained apartment but I declined. It's better they say that you refused to let them in than saying you treated them badly in your house.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by Hathor5(f): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Dailyparrot:
Like someone rightly pointed out, it's generally about getting fed up with the presence of humans and not girls in particular.

It's the life you have lived over time that you have gotten used to it. When you marry and have your family with you for some years, you will start feeling inadequate when they travel or leave you for a long time too.

It's about what you are used to.

I feel the same way too. Mine is not up to days, just don't even sleep over at all. Come, we do the do, and you go.

The perfect solution is to live in a multiple room apartment. That way, you can have your privacy while pretending as though the other person isn't there.

I have had several of my friends try to come live with me in my self contained apartment but I declined. It's better they say that you refused to let them in than saying you treated them badly in your house.

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
thorpido:
You're so drawn inwards, probably because of your introverted nature.

Leave am, na him go tire

1 Like

Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by thorpido(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
frozen70:

Leave am, na him go tire
He has to work on himself else his best option would be a baby mama who doesn't live with him.
This kind of issue stems from some lapses in developmental years.
Re: Guys That Are Living With Women Are Really Trying. I Finding It Hard by frozen70(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
thorpido:
He has to work on himself else his best option would be a baby mama who doesn't live with him.
This kind of issue stems from some lapses in developmental years.

His business my dear, its either he change his perception about women or live to deal with it

He is the problem he has a D he is the solution solution to it

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stop Looking For A Caring Woman / I Am Ready For Marriage / Island Girls Sleeping With Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.