Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) (27514 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is real love from the good people of Ebonyi.

President Buhari till 2023

Vote APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Enugupikin: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
osagyefo98 this is another Ebonyi thread...come and insult them as usual..I just pity that your poor wife, if you die of heart attack I will personally oil her smelly pvsyy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by obaival(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Aboki99:
IAm Atikulator but this crowd scares me stiff oo! PDP need to do sth fast!
oilPUSSY:

Zombies and lies are inseparable.
Aboki99:
BURSTED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by abokikhalifa: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
paq1:

He will not get 5% in the entire SE. Just like the NW did GEJ trafficating left but, going right in 2015, same treatment awaits buhari on February 16th.

The love for buhari no be here. PDP will get nothing on Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wailers will wail this night
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by deji17: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Only those who depends on container from China for their survival and looters prefers Atiku. The choice in this election cannot be more clearer. It is a choice between importation, ie Container economy and production economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by berrystunn(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:
Unbelievable Crowd As President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State(video)

Who born PDP? I Say Na Who Born Atiku?

This is Ebonyi We are talking about..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WqtQxd59lU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8u7QD1iELw

This is not massive compare to 2015, at the end he got 5% vote
This time around he might end up getting 2% with all the Hardship, insecurity , killings.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by bluefilm: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Be like say ebonyi no follow for biafra again abi na wetin be dis na?

Sai Baba issa goaaalllll tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:
osagyefo98 this is another Ebonyi thread...come and insult them as usual..I just pity that your poor wife, if you die of heart attack I will personally oil her smelly pvsyy grin grin
no mind the idiot,I don't know what concern him and my State..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by abc115: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Aboki99:

You are right with your fear, considering Atiku not scheduled to campaign in Ebonyi and Abia. Umahi will ensure PMB wins Ebonyi. .For him to bring all traditional rulers to endorse PMB is a small support

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Enugupikin: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
no mind the idiot,I don't know what concern him and my State..
foools like him are one of the reasons I stopped supporting Atiku/obi ticket, they've turned it to Anambra thing and keep insulting other igbo states despite their governor been the number opposition to Atiku/obi ticket... ordinarily as an Enugu man I would have wished Atiku/obi wins but not anymore...I can't be supporting hateful souls...mbanu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Clerverly: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
berrystunn:

This time around he might end up getting 2% with all the Hardship, insecurity , killings.

Google the picture of 2015 and post here, or you will remain a liar! Ipob yoot.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

foools like him are one of the reasons I stopped supporting Atiku/obi ticket, they've turned it to Anambra thing and keep insulting other igbo states despite their governor been the number opposition to Atiku/obi ticket... ordinarily as an Enugu man I would have wished Atiku/obi wins but not anymore...I can't be supporting hateful souls...mbanu
we the indigenes of Ebonyi are not complaining and he is carrying our matter on his head..
All what I know is pmb till any day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by iamjavadem(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Becaue the election was rigged. We shall see this time. Wailer.
berrystunn:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Asshurbanipall: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nsukka people are hausa people why not face your northern state?

[s]
Enugupikin:
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Afospecialk: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Am in love with PMB

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Mosco100(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
PROVERBS 29 : 26 Many seek the ruler’s favour; but every man’s judgment cometh from the Lord.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Emycord: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Many people who are there only came to see buhari.
Comon he is a celeb, but that doesn't mean that's where their heart lies

in those days when abacha was president, his convoy was passing through the highway where I live, he generated traffic, crowd lined up just to see his convoy despite his tyrant government.

But here we are talking about buhari coming out his car and u think there won't be crowd? undecided
Bro forget it buhari ain't getting up to 10% in east except PDP allowed them to doctor the votes.
if its atiku now they will tell us how much croud buying is worth at the current rate of exchange. they will lecture us on how croud do not win elections. but now with buhari its massive

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

Believe me, those Ezzas, Izzi and Ikwos behave like Northerners. They will vote massively for Buhari and APC.

Even Umahi is aware, hence his strong relationship with Buhari.

Big lie brother, we don't behave like hausa's , we're igbos... get your facts right before saying trash... And moreover, that I am izzi doesn't make me believe in buhari... come to my town and confirm.... STOP FAKE NEWS /ASSUMPTIONS WITHOUT FACTS.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Clerverly: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
vikkimimi:

Big lie brother, we don't behave like hausa's , we're igbos... get your facts right before saying trash... And moreover, that I am izzi doesn't make me believe in buhari... come to my town and confirm.... STOP FAKE NEWS /ASSUMPTIONS WITHOUT FACTS.

Sorry I didn't mean it demeaning way...trying to emphasis that you guys vote en block..

Meanwhile you are beautiful.. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by berrystunn(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

Google the picture of 2015 and post here, or you will remain a liar! Ipob yoot.

Be fooling yourself post your asssss
How old are you ?
Up till now you don't know that campaign rally is arranged crowd.
With those crowd they still want to rig election grin

What is my business with Ipob those stupid Brainwash group... Like APC supporters.

Witches and wizard association of Nigeria Tah.
You think we forgot the hardship, killings blood sucking?

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sholaco:
See we only need 10% in that region so no need for all this crowd am seeing

grin
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by OnyiMba: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
I DON'T TRUST PDP GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTH EAST, THEY ARE INDIRECTLY SUPPORTING BUHARI.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Brightest04(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is just the clear picture that Buhari remains unbeatable any time any day. Only fools will come here to say different thing.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Dollabiz: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
fake.crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coscharis Rice Mill Commissioned In Anambra: Emefiele, Bagudu, Sabbo Nanono Seen / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics) / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.