Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) (27519 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sholaco:
See we only need 10% in that region so no need for all this crowd am seeing
how will u get 10% from 5% region?
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Asshurbanipall: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hypocrite, did you read his post that triggered my own response.

TIGRITIS:

When will start applying rule 2?
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Neoteny(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Many people who are there only came to see buhari.
Comon he is a celeb, but that doesn't mean that's where their heart lies

in those days when abacha was president, his convoy was passing through the highway where I live, he generated traffic, crowd lined up just to see his convoy despite his tyrant government.

But here we are talking about buhari coming out his car and u think there won't be crowd? undecided
Bro forget it buhari ain't getting up to 10% in east except PDP allowed them to doctor the votes.

The only people who don't like Abacha were Nadeco and the same ruling class that ruined the country after demonizing military rule and championing this shambolic democracy which favors only them.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Faluvbetty(f): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Job opportunity !!!
Medical sonographer's needed urgently with atleast two (2) years experience
Location: Ibadan Oyo state, Ijebu ode Ogun state and Ilesha Osun state
Salary :Attractive
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
no mind the idiot,I don't know what concern him and my State..

Is a Muslim state

An hausa fulani territory.

We need to raise our voices to avoid u guys declaring jihad in igboland.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
2015 January , same buhari went to ebonyi to campaign, that same day Jonathan was in Enugu, the airspace was closed and no flight was allowed to land , until Jonathan departs. After all the time wasted from abia where buhari was waiting he later landed in Enugu in the evening enroute ebonyi. When it was time for him to make his speech, ebonyi people switch off the generator out of annoyance and chased him away that they have been waiting since morning.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by ibro2040: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

I just hope you die of heart attack..I swear I will still fvck that your wife's smelly pvsyy
Where is the moderator? This guy should be banned pls. This kind of attitude should not be tolerated here or anywhere
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Damlord: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
carry on febuari,VP osinbajo has SW in his bag already.... his city to city campaign train has landed here in ondo state can't just love this man less.... NEXT LEVEL everywhere.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by mvem(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

Believe me, those Ezzas, Izzi and Ikwos behave like Northerners. They will vote massively for Buhari and APC.

Even Umahi is aware, hence his strong relationship with Buhari.
...so now you will come with ezzas are northerners and this and that... Everyone is just an ethnic bigot and nepotic..... Igbos sef
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by achi4u(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
mvem:
...so now you will come with ezzas are northerners and this and that... Everyone is just an ethnic bigot and nepotic..... Igbos sef
Never mind that ekewnsu, Ezza will zap you one day.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Jonadull: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
achi4u:
odiegwu! not when you insulted the good people of Izzi, Ezza and Ikwo combined.

get lost
What’s this one saying
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Gbagbuo247: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Na full stadium o.

Even though its not his stronghold, I know the entire SE will give buhari nothinf less than 30% to 40% of votes.

Many of his supporters there are silent supporters

Keep dreaming undecided
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Clerverly:

Sorry I didn't mean it demeaning way...trying to emphasis that you guys vote en block..

Meanwhile you are beautiful.. kiss kiss

thanks
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Daniel058(m): 4:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Clerverly:

Believe me, those Ezzas, Izzi and Ikwos behave like Northerners. They will vote massively for Buhari and APC.

Even Umahi is aware, hence his strong relationship with Buhari.

This Hausa/fulani man/boy thought we behave like them. CHAI..
You miss road grin
grin
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Multiplier7(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Chai! Politics eeh! See Buhari wearing Isi Agu o! Pure Igbo traditional attire. I laugh in Swahili, so who is deceiving who?
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Kingsley10000: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2019
abc115:
Ebonyi and Imo in the bag for PMB States for PMB: Two States in SE Four States in SS All Six States in SW All Seven States in NW Five States in NC Five States in NE
29 States for PMB
Wailers can save it. ..for wailing sake. ..till 2023

buhari strong o
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2019
ok
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is a Muslim state

An hausa fulani territory.

We need to raise our voices to avoid u guys declaring jihad in igboland.
not everyone that's there are Muslim and come to think of it, it's none of your business.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
not everyone that's there are Muslim and come to think of it, it's none of your business.

Majority are Muslims

The more u guys reason like them....

Is not my business as far as u guys stop claiming igbo which u are not.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Majority are Muslims

The more u guys reason like them....

Is not my business as far as u guys stop claiming igbo which u are not.
I bear Igbo name and attend Redeem Christian Church of God, and I am telling you with full authority that I am an Igbo boy and there is nothing you can do about it in as much as Ebonyi contributed to the war in 1967, Ebonyi stand the chance....
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by yuvisan: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
INCREDIBLE OUTING !

MAY THIS WELCOMING CROWD TRANSLATE TO VOTES ON 16th FEB,2019

FOR THE PEOPLES’ PRESIDENT, PMB.

PMB HELPED ALL THE GOVERNORS TO HELP THEIR PROPLE, IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY LINES.

WHAT OTHER PROOF DO NIGERIANS WANT OF PMB CONCERN FOR THE PEOPLE ?

ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER.

NIGERIANS WILL MASSIVELY VOTE PMB IN APPRECIATION. NO GOING BACK.

AND BY GOD’s GRACE , PMB WILL WIN WITH A LANDSLIDE, THRU JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.

FOR

POWER COMES FROM GOD.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by paq1: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2019
abokikhalifa:

The love for buhari no be here. PDP will get nothing on Buhari
Which love? The one that couldn't win him presidency on 3 occasions?
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Charlesfixed210: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
I bear Igbo name and attend Redeem Christian Church of God, and I am telling you with full authority that I am an Igbo boy and there is nothing you can do about it in as much as Ebonyi contributed to the war in 1967, Ebonyi stand the chance....

Ebonyi contributed nothing....i mean nothing to the war....

Don't allow me fluorish u with history...

U guys fought on the side of Nigeria through benue, plateau axis...

Be guided before u mak unguarded submission.

U guys contributed nothing....

God save igboland from u guy hands.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ebonyi contributed nothing....i mean nothing to the war....

Don't allow me fluorish u with history...

U guys fought on the side of Nigeria through benue, plateau axis...

Be guided before u mak unguarded submission.

U guys contributed nothing....

God save igboland from u guy hands.
so you want to tell me that,my father that serve under the biafra army and and the invasion of Afikpo by Nigeria armies are all doctored?

And moreover visit this Link:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/ebonyi-traders-observe-Igbos-sit-home-order-forfeit-shops/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / Buhari Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.