Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) (27518 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
so you want to tell me that,my father that serve under the biafra army and and the invasion of Afikpo by Nigeria armies are all doctored?

And moreover visit this Link:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/ebonyi-traders-observe-Igbos-sit-home-order-forfeit-shops/

Which invasion....
Don't stereotype history to suit u....
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Which invasion....
Don't stereotype history to suit u....
so if Ebonyi is not an Eastern state why renaming Funai to Alex Ekwueme University
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
so if Ebonyi is not an Eastern state why renaming Funai to Alex Ekwueme University

Somethings has to be.

Pls allow status to be....don't change that....
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Somethings has to be.

Pls allow status to be....don't change that....
Biko you have no point,no need answering you again
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by IbrahimDamola: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Na full stadium o.

Even though its not his stronghold, I know the entire SE will give buhari nothinf less than 30% to 40% of votes.

Many of his supporters there are silent supporters

This one dey deceive him zombie skull. grin
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by IbrahimDamola: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2019
The East is 99% for Atiku, sai zombies only came here to deceive themselves that Ebonyi people hate other IBOs and love our yoromuslim dumboharist and zombie skulls.

cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by LLobiorah: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
I bear Igbo name and attend Redeem Christian Church of God, and I am telling you with full authority that I am an Igbo boy and there is nothing you can do about it in as much as Ebonyi contributed to the war in 1967, Ebonyi stand the chance....

You really get time to reply that oaf!
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

You really get time to reply that oaf!
that guy is just making me anoyd
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by abokikhalifa: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

Which love? The one that couldn't win him presidency on 3 occasions?

Those elections were rigged by obasanjor. Yaradua confirmed it. Use Google
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by paq1: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Those elections were rigged by obasanjor. Yaradua confirmed it. Use Google
You are free to deceive yourself.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

foools like him are one of the reasons I stopped supporting Atiku/obi ticket, they've turned it to Anambra thing and keep insulting other igbo states despite their governor been the number opposition to Atiku/obi ticket... ordinarily as an Enugu man I would have wished Atiku/obi wins but not anymore...I can't be supporting hateful souls...mbanu

A snake must give birth to something long.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
that guy is just making me anoyd

Is just the beginning.....

We cannot share value with people whose allegiance is to the caliphate......

You guys will never be allowed to desecrate igboland.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Zombies and lies are inseparable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form / Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.